Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:06 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7202
danfo driver wrote:
I dont want to feel bad for Leeds because they pretty much screwed themselves over! However, they were missing close to 6 players! That their commanding Swede center back, Kemar Roofe, that younh deputy for Kemar Roofe who has been playing CAM for some time.


A good example of how good tactics and philosophy need fire power in the way of backing with a big squad and correct players for the long run
Lamps was able to call upon loan players from Chelsea and they helped when it mattered.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4088
Coach wrote:
@Tx, in the long run nothing...the parachute payments will put Cardiff and Huddersfield at an advantage. Twas now or never for Bielsa and low and behold, the Guardfather fell at the first hurdle, succumb to the most Mount Olympus of them all. The Championship.


Do you think he leaves?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 29630
^Yes. He failed. Next season they won’t be able to compete. He came, he saw,!he got smashed by our Frankie. Spygate? Who’s taking notes for ya’, Ralf Wiggum? F*ck off.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 12:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 11236
benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
I dont want to feel bad for Leeds because they pretty much screwed themselves over! However, they were missing close to 6 players! That their commanding Swede center back, Kemar Roofe, that younh deputy for Kemar Roofe who has been playing CAM for some time.


A good example of how good tactics and philosophy need fire power in the way of backing with a big squad and correct players for the long run
Lamps was able to call upon loan players from Chelsea and they helped when it mattered.


Not specifically. Leeds' goalkeeper was a moron twice and then the last goal was a consequence of red card. Without the dumb goalkeeper, Leeds would have walked this.


This is why I have always advocated for intelligence in football and why I dislike players like Musa and Ramires. One dumb player can completely unravel your whole plan.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 29370
Coach wrote:
@Tx, in the long run nothing...the parachute payments will put Cardiff and Huddersfield at an advantage. Twas now or never for Bielsa and low and behold, the Guardfather fell at the first hurdle, succumb to the most Mount Olympus of them all. The Championship.


Yes he failed; but he's also learnt a lot about the league; no?

The parachute payments mean doodle...Huddersfield is only headed south; snake no get reverse!

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 9:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4088
I hope Boro is relegated.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 30558
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
I dont want to feel bad for Leeds because they pretty much screwed themselves over! However, they were missing close to 6 players! That their commanding Swede center back, Kemar Roofe, that younh deputy for Kemar Roofe who has been playing CAM for some time.


A good example of how good tactics and philosophy need fire power in the way of backing with a big squad and correct players for the long run
Lamps was able to call upon loan players from Chelsea and they helped when it mattered.


Not specifically. Leeds' goalkeeper was a moron twice and then the last goal was a consequence of red card. Without the dumb goalkeeper, Leeds would have walked this.


This is why I have always advocated for intelligence in football and why I dislike players like Musa and Ramires. One dumb player can completely unravel your whole plan.

In terms of defenders, no one beats our Arsenal's Mustafi.

He must be pinching himself lucky everyday wondering how he is playing for a Europa League side. :laugh: :laugh:

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The glory has departed from Arsenal. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 79563
Location: Earth
i think coach should be sanctioned for hyping bielsa

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4088
And we're back.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48383582


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 14400
Location: Here
kalani JR wrote:

How did they miss the goalie's madness in the playoffs?

You cannot win a knockout fest with an unstable goalie!

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group