Requiem for Bielsa…next up Jesse James

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Jack Clarke is easily the one to watch on this team.
:clap:

I forgot to mention the kid. Although he got past his marker on almost every occasion, I think his greatest ability is his intelligence and his passing. My concern is that, just like Forshaw, who was my man of the match (although Clarke was up there), he is a system player. He will struggle if he plays for a "jam body coach" or a counter-attacking preferred coach. In Bielsa's system, where the team is pushed up and he is able to use his passing ability and reading of the game closer to the opponent's box, he is lethal.

Kid needs to stay away from typical English coaches, abeg.
The pass he made for the first goal was special. Agree on English coaches, hopefully Bielsa has him for at least a couple more years or he goes abroad.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Presser in an hour.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The man just gave Lampard serious durty slap and the V sign to the authorities.

The greatest thing about the Bielsa press conference is the massive 'eff you' he sent tp Frank Lampard, by giving away all of his extensive analysis on his team to the world (and every Championship team) for free.

The man could have chosen not to, but he had to teach the upstart Frank Lampard a lesson. It was like he was saying, how dare you throw shade at me Frank? I know your team better you, what more, and I will let everyone know about it too.

I loved every minute. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Did you guys see the breakdown of the work he and his coaches do in analysing opponents? Vey comprehensive! Brilliant work.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

The YeyeMan wrote:Did you guys see the breakdown of the work he and his coaches do in analysing opponents? Vey comprehensive! Brilliant work.
I like when coaches go into detail about preparations, I understand why they all don't but it's very eye opening for me when they do. Watching Bielsa this season at Leeds has underscored for me the importance of coaching especially when I've recently began to question how important coaches are to their team.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
The man just gave Lampard serious durty slap and the V sign to the authorities.

The greatest thing about the Bielsa press conference is the massive 'eff you' he sent tp Frank Lampard, by giving away all of his extensive analysis on his team to the world (and every Championship team) for free.

The man could have chosen not to, but he had to teach the upstart Frank Lampard a lesson. It was like he was saying, how dare you throw shade at me Frank? I know your team better you, what more, and I will let everyone know about it too.

I loved every minute. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I disliked Lampard as a player. I am beginning to dislike him as a coach. I watched the Leeds v Derby game and the difference was clear. Leeds played like a team that knew what they were doing and you could actually see the strategy and tactical steps in their game. On the other hand, Derby looked like a division 2 team, just hoofing the ball and trying to injure Leeds players. There was no strategy, no plan, no tactics clearly visible. He should concentrate on preparing his team better for matches.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:Did you guys see the breakdown of the work he and his coaches do in analysing opponents? Vey comprehensive! Brilliant work.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This goes to those who think success is easy.

While the likes of Lampard go on the pitch and job up and down, while shouting at players to "run here!" "run there!' You have a serious coach who spends hours upon hours strategizing, analyzing situations and implementing it on match day.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
I like when coaches go into detail about preparations, I understand why they all don't but it's very eye opening for me when they do. Watching Bielsa this season at Leeds has underscored for me the importance of coaching especially when I've recently began to question how important coaches are to their team.
Oh! boy, I have watched Leeds only once, under Bielsa and it expanded my knowledge of football. Look at carpenters carrying the ball, like a ninja walking on water. remarkable! :clap:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Many coaches wouldn't even bother. They will think, well, Luton is not Stoke, so why waste time scouting a team with players that wouldnt even play. smh
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This must be a culture shock to the English. They are more used to press conferences that discuss who slept with who? Who is smoking and drinking at the club? Which player is driving which car. To have a press conference specifically dedicated to dissecting tactical strategy must have left them unable to understand and unable to properly discuss.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

this is some next level stats ish....

i thought all teams (at least in the Prem) collect data on opposition players etc.

Him breaking down Derby's formation etc though is pure madness.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:This must be a culture shock to the English. They are more used to press conferences that discuss who slept with who? Who is smoking and drinking at the club? Which player is driving which car. To have a press conference specifically dedicated to dissecting tactical strategy must have left them unable to understand and unable to properly discuss.
Much although not all of the UK press were pontificating and talking about cheating. Clowns. I love the detail here. I'm surprised he didn't use the conference to pick Stoke's starting XI on Saturday. :lol:

I liked this too...
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:This must be a culture shock to the English. They are more used to press conferences that discuss who slept with who? Who is smoking and drinking at the club? Which player is driving which car. To have a press conference specifically dedicated to dissecting tactical strategy must have left them unable to understand and unable to properly discuss.
Much although not all of the UK press were pontificating and talking about cheating. Clowns. I love the detail here. I'm surprised he didn't use the conference to pick Stoke's starting XI on Saturday. :lol:

I liked this too...
Real Madrid canned Bielsa's Bilbao 4-1 and 3-0 (2011/2012)/ 5-1 and 3-0 (2012/2013). I saw all 4 games and Bilbao prepared very well for the four games.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

This man na Old Wily fox !! I have full respect for the man :thumbs: :thumbs:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Granted, but the rhetoric from Brexiteering stalwarts like Sir Stuart Pearce is that of unfair advantage and point deduction.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The problem with the English media is how they blindly rally behind one of their own especially it is one of the pampered golden Boys, doing so only to fatten them up for the kill that is sure to come.

I watched the closing part of the match and I saw the cold frosty handshake after the match, I was wondering what was going and why Lampard appeared to be so cold, I thought he took the losing too badly. Then I started hearing about the Bielsagate the next day and it all began to make sense.

The ignorance and stupidity of these people needs to be exposed for the world to see. Thank God for the age of media, the days when only one narrative that often end up herding everyone in one direction is over.. The foolishness of these clowns will become more glaring by the day.... I listened to the upstart prick Lampard tried to ridicule Bielsa saying top coaches he knew do not do such, he only exposed himself as nothing but the typical arrogant brat with omo onile mentality.

That is why they never learn anything. Pompous, arrogant and ignorant..
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:The problem with the English media is how they blindly rally behind one of their own especially it is one of the pampered golden Boys, doing so only to fatten them up for the kill that is sure to come.

I watched the closing part of the match and I saw the cold frosty handshake after the match, I was wondering what was going and why Lampard appeared to be so cold, I thought he took the losing too badly. Then I started hearing about the Bielsagate the next day and it all began to make sense.

The ignorance and stupidity of these people needs to be exposed for the world to see. Thank God for the age of media, the days when only one narrative that often end up herding everyone in one direction is over.. The foolishness of these clowns will become more glaring by the day.... I listened to the upstart prick Lampard tried to ridicule Bielsa saying top coaches he knew do not do such, he only exposed himself as nothing but the typical arrogant brat with omo onile mentality.

That is why they never learn anything. Pompous, arrogant and ignorant..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny enough, if he doesnt prepare for games the same way, his own players will take notice of that. Soon, they will begin to lose respect for him, professionally.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm enjoying this

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm enjoying this
The person behind the PizzaHut account is about to get fired. Losing the company a large number of customers (Leeds fans) would not be something management will be giggling about.