Feyenoord Wonderkid Lateef Omidiji Jnr Gets Invited to Niger

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Pavarotti
Egg
Egg
Feyenoord Wonderkid Lateef Omidiji Jnr Gets Invited to Niger

Post by Pavarotti »

Feyenoord Wonderkid Lateef Omidiji Jnr Gets Invited to Nigeria U15

The Nigerian football authorities have won the race for the services of Feyenoord of Holland wonderkid Lateef Omidiji Jnr ahead of the USA and Holland

The 14 year old talent has been at the centre of a keen tug of war between . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/feyenoord ... geria-u15/
asabatex
Egg
Egg
Re: Feyenoord Wonderkid Lateef Omidiji Jnr Gets Invited to N

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Pavarotti wrote:Feyenoord Wonderkid Lateef Omidiji Jnr Gets Invited to Nigeria U15

The Nigerian football authorities have won the race for the services of Feyenoord of Holland wonderkid Lateef Omidiji Jnr ahead of the USA and Holland

The 14 year old talent has been at the centre of a keen tug of war between . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/feyenoord ... geria-u15/
Thought it said "Niger"...was about to suggest military aggression..with MentalAlloy's bad breathe being the first "wave" of attack :evil: :evil: :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The boy has made a colossal, mistake. He just threw $millions down the drain if he turns out t be as good as advertised by ditching the US. :shock:
OCCUPY NFF!!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The boy has made a colossal, mistake. He just threw $millions down the drain if he turns out t be as good as advertised by ditching the US. :shock:
hey..ewu...U don carry dat ya successless 'seeing' business from village come hia again...no be U promise Anini sey dem no go catch am? :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

paj wrote:
Pavarotti wrote:Feyenoord Wonderkid Lateef Omidiji Jnr Gets Invited to Nigeria U15

Thought it said "Niger"...was about to suggest military aggression..with MentalAlloy's bad breathe being the first "wave" of attack :evil: :evil: :evil:
:rotf: we go just play ya “music” for dem. I heard it worked to perfection at abu graib
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The boy has made a colossal, mistake. He just threw $millions down the drain if he turns out t be as good as advertised by ditching the US. :shock:
Bros, let the young man and his parents make the decision.

Personally, I don't think he will lose anything in terms of football (soccer) for playing for us as opposed to the USA. However, in terms of money (advertisements), he will lose a few bucks
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Odas wrote:
Bros, let the young man and his parents make the decision.

Personally, I don't think he will lose anything in terms of football (soccer) for playing for us as opposed to the USA. However, in terms of money (advertisements), he will lose a few bucks
A few bucks? :shock: oleee, the boy could sign a $100mil endorsement deal at 18 yrs old Vs hoping to get paid his match bonus for Nigeria. :woot:

In the past I was all niaja but now I'm all $$$. I'm a Dollargerian!, :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

should have played for the usa, get that money, dumb them for senior naija squad..
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Here's the wee lad (#9) during warm-ups for the U15 team's friendly against the Super Falcons...

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Gotti wrote:Here's the wee lad (#9) during warm-ups for the U15 team's friendly against the Super Falcons...

Gotti, abeg is that little 14year old Naija wizzkid in this camp?
The one embarrassing his uncles upandan? :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ageologists can you people please assemble? Your services are required.

TIA
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

So we have an U15 team? Interesting. :?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Good one, but the boy may just be exploring his options, we have a good reputation in under-age football. If he breaks into the team, it'll be a bigger plus for him and he can still choose to play for one of 3 countries.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Lateef and his older sister seem like good kids, and have been popping up all around the place in the last 2 years. I like that they wear their Nigerian-ess on their sleeves.....But....there's quite a bit of over-promotion here. All this talk about "wonderkid" seems ochestrated
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

deanotito wrote:Lateef and his older sister seem like good kids, and have been popping up all around the place in the last 2 years. I like that they wear their Nigerian-ess on their sleeves.....But....there's quite a bit of over-promotion here. All this talk about "wonderkid" seems ochestrated
I wonder o! :D
Nor be by mouth.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "