So we have the chance to send Argentina home?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
So we have the chance to send Argentina home?

Post by Scipio Africanus »

WC sweet ooooo!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: DNQ no gooooooooodddddd ohhhh!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wha choo looking at?!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: So we have the chance to send Argentina home?

Post by Tbite »

I think it is irresponsible the way many Journalists are using the headline or opening sentence of 'Nigeria helping Argentina'

Isn't more important to emphasize the opportunity that we have created for ourselves.

Morons.

I know Messi and Argentina are a 'Big ticket', but haba.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Scipio Africanus wrote:WC sweet ooooo!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: DNQ no gooooooooodddddd ohhhh!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hopefully it will end painfully for Argentina :thumbs: with Messi crying then Mikel holding him to stop cry,Kun begging Musa jersey.
Then Messi retired from Argentina,calling barca to come buy Ndidi sharp sharp.Nothing wrong to dream my people :thumbs: :thumbs:
Shadams
Egg
Egg

Post by Shadams »

:clap: very well said.
It is the implicit bias that our team is inferior. Make no mistakes about it. The best way to stop the mouth of cynics and most of the racist pundits out there is to play well, score goals and win.

Tbite wrote:I think it is irresponsible the way many Journalists are using the headline or opening sentence of 'Nigeria helping Argentina'

Isn't more important to emphasize the opportunity that we have created for ourselves.

Morons.

I know Messi and Argentina are a 'Big ticket', but haba.
Comment is free, but facts are sacred-- C.P Scott