WHAT ARE YOU WEARING

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: WHAT ARE YOU WEARING

Post by Cellular »

airwolex wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:una all try sha. na the only the dark green one wey Mikel model I like.
make all of una senior "youths" dey rock the flashy flossing stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:
Same here. If you are not under 25 you have no business wearing that lime green one.
Jumen identificating demsefs one at a time.

Some of us still look good for our age... Our swagga no get expiration date.
Just like Richard Mofe Damijo we dey look better with age. :D :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cellular wrote:
airwolex wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:una all try sha. na the only the dark green one wey Mikel model I like.
make all of una senior "youths" dey rock the flashy flossing stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:
Same here. If you are not under 25 you have no business wearing that lime green one.

See Unku Cellular wey dey take style wear "native" to hide his 1Naija-esque belle. You berra tok to Okocha10 wey dey peddle Garcinia for CE to help reduce belle. I forget sef, na you get that line of products, from gworo to utaba to chewing sticks. No abandon am for oyel contracts o. No be efribody get liver and boldface like Okocha10 and 1Naija to do oyel bizness.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Mine just came in, and boy do I look GQ...if you are a poundo eater, nothing for you. Fine bobo like me suppose charge Nike for modelling the kit for free
This post is useless without pictures...FNF!
i aint posting ish here, i dey IG and Facebook, I go add you
Cool. my handle for IG is robby9ice and for Facebook just search Robbynice and you go see me. :thumbs:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Cellular wrote:
airwolex wrote:

No mind them...Some of us are still looking the part, the part of a youngin that is... :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cellular wrote:
airwolex wrote:

See Unku Cellular wey dey take style wear "native" to hide his 1Naija-esque belle. You berra tok to Okocha10 wey dey peddle Garcinia for CE to help reduce belle. I forget sef, na you get that line of products, from gworo to utaba to chewing sticks. No abandon am for oyel contracts o. No be efribody get liver and boldface like Okocha10 and 1Naija to do oyel bizness.
Uncle, I don diversify o. I dey do Oil and Oyel business (palm oil and black Oyel). I dey do agriculture. I dey do manufacturing. I dey Pharmaceuticals. I dey sell herbals as well. All I need now is a new government way go give me the kind support dem dey give Dangote and I go launch my own PJ. :D :taunt:

How's Amelika treating you? :P
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Robbynice wrote:
Cellular wrote:
airwolex wrote:

No mind them...Some of us are still looking the part, the part of a youngin that is... :D
RobbyBabs, correct man. Always looking the part. NFF for use you dey model the Jerseys.

When we launch our own CE fan Jersey na you we go use as our model. :thumbs:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Mine just came in, and boy do I look GQ...if you are a poundo eater, nothing for you. Fine bobo like me suppose charge Nike for modelling the kit for free
This post is useless without pictures...FNF!
i aint posting ish here, i dey IG and Facebook, I go add you
Cool. my handle for IG is robby9ice and for Facebook just search Robbynice and you go see me. :thumbs:
oya i don request follow, oya follow me back.. i been delete my old account, because my ex wan injure me, so man get another one :D
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cellular wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Cellular wrote:
airwolex wrote:

RobbyBabs, correct man. Always looking the part. NFF for use you dey model the Jerseys.

When we launch our own CE fan Jersey na you we go use as our model. :thumbs:
NFF tell you say dem wan model XXXXL size?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cellular wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cellular wrote:
airwolex wrote:

Uncle, I don diversify o. I dey do Oil and Oyel business (palm oil and black Oyel). I dey do agriculture. I dey do manufacturing. I dey Pharmaceuticals. I dey sell herbals as well. All I need now is a new government way go give me the kind support dem dey give Dangote and I go launch my own PJ. :D :taunt:

How's Amelika treating you? :P
ya boys Trump and associates no gree us for Amelika o.... Abeg Chairman, keep us in mind as you dey go the Dangote route o....
AFCON 2019 sweet o

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I finally got this and … It is the shait!!!!

Can't wait for Saturday to get here!

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Oga 1Naija,

You still fit rock the home jersey!

Cmoke :D :D :D

1naija wrote:.... on Saturday the 16th? I could only get the colourful pant, so I will definitely have that on. My problem now is what to wear as the top. I wanted to rock it with the away Jersey and the black / white hat, but Nike put sand sand for that plan. So state what you will be wearing to cheer the SE on as we beat the crap out of Croatia
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cmoke wrote:Oga 1Naija,

You still fit rock the home jersey!

Cmoke :D :D :D

1naija wrote:.... on Saturday the 16th? I could only get the colourful pant, so I will definitely have that on. My problem now is what to wear as the top. I wanted to rock it with the away Jersey and the black / white hat, but Nike put sand sand for that plan. So state what you will be wearing to cheer the SE on as we beat the crap out of Croatia
Uncle cmoke, you don send one? :D

The home jersey is sold out every where. I was able to get training jersey with NAIJA written across the chest even though i don't like that, but it won't get here till Saturday.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

YESSSSS!!! Just checked my mail box and it just arrived!

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

1naija wrote:YESSSSS!!! Just checked my mail box and it just arrived!

I’ll be wearing that tomorrow, God willing. Hopefully the super eagles do us proud.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What are Nike trying to insinuate with our jerseys? For those who don't have any yet, they are designed slim fit, which rules out Ghanaba, Okocha10, Cellulite, Yemibrassiere, Princess, Uncle Ogbunigwe, uncle Ratclit and 90% of CEs as potential owners. But as someone who has FANTASTIC 6 packs and the main reasons for the slim fit design wave, I noticed that the jersey has a pouch like feeling around the midsection. I have other slim fit Nike shirts designed for American customers and none of them has the pouch like design around the mid section. Are they insinuating something about Naija big boys belle with this pouch like design?