Ighalo is a waste pipe

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Ighalo is a waste pipe

Post by john12 »

Enough is enough, I’m not comfortable or confident that ighalo can lead us to score goals. He can hustle, has some dribbling skills and knows how to hold the ball but dude cannot score. We need a top striker upfront to replace ighalo. 3 in 19 is a bad record
Last edited by john12 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miky
Egg
Egg
Re: Ighalo is a waste pipe

Post by miky »

john12 wrote:Enough is enough, I’m not comfortable or confident that ighalo can lead us to score goals. He can hustle, has some dribbling skills an knows how to hold the ball but dude cannot score. We need a top striker upfront to replace ighalo. 3 in 19 is a bad record
Who is the top striker?
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Rohr is stubborn and he's made up his mind. It'll take a while before Ighalo gets dropped
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Kelechi is a goal scorer anytime just create chances for him and he will score
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is a friendly ooh.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

john12 wrote:Enough is enough, I’m not comfortable or confident that ighalo can lead us to score goals. He can hustle, has some dribbling skills and knows how to hold the ball but dude cannot score. We need a top striker upfront to replace ighalo. 3 in 19 is a bad record
Stop talking nonsense.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

john12 wrote:Kelechi is a goal scorer anytime just create chances for him and he will score
Yeah, Kelechi should be starting instead of Ighalo.

Mikel is not even a number 10. Iwobi should be playing that number 10 position.

Victor Moses wasted too many corners and crosses.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Nonsense my nyash. A striker main responsibilities is to score goals and not hold the ball. Ighalo has proven that he is not the best goal scorer and he needs to be replaced ASAP
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Kelechi should start and iwobi should play right next to him. Iwobi is one of SE best finishers and he needs to be as close as possible to the opposing goal
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I have never rated Ighalo and do not know what he has ever done in the GWG, all I know about him is that he had one good season for Watford, that is it. Granada or GWG .I don't see what he has done really.

They say he holds up play, but he couldn't even do that today, he rolled the ball around until he was dispossed.

BTW how is Ighalo's hold up any more effective than Iheanacho's layoffs? Don't they achieve the same result?

In the same vein as we have put all our money into Uzoho coming good, I say we just gamble on Iheanacho. Ighalo is ehhhh. Dude cannot even stay onside.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Ighalo kept running offside.

That is just unforgivable at this level. Very lazy.

He is not it. I will take Nacho to be honest, I don't know why he wasn't given more time in the second half.

Ighalo deserved to play no more than 45 minutes in this match.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Tbite uzoho has a good game today. The guy is 19 and the best we have bar enyeama
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Internet Coaches
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Ighalo is like a Magician, they are always telling us to be looking for little things that he might be doing. Well there is a lot that he might be doing, but I am not seeing much of what he is doing.

The guy couldn't have finishing product if he was Michael Jackson with a 20ml bottle of activator.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

john12 wrote:Nonsense my nyash. A striker main responsibilities is to score goals and not hold the ball. Ighalo has proven that he is not the best goal scorer and he needs to be replaced ASAP
I agree with you jare, Im tired of many holding strikers we have had with no goals, this is why no one has threatened Yekini's goal record in what is going towards 20yrs now

We need a goal poacher in that forward position ala Drogba and Yekini himself, enough of the holding strikers like Kanu who produced little for SE
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Iheanacho should start
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Obagoal was the closest to yekini but he couldn’t stay consistent. The same issues with aghawonder and Emenike these guys will perform for 3 years then go into oblivion
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Rohr should be blamed for Ighalos failure. The lone striker option is not a good option for Nigeria especially against organized teams that commit all defenders forward leaving a one on one situation like Cameroon.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Nobody better mention Simy. He is too slow to start.
Okochadman2Nas
Egg
Egg

Post by Okochadman2Nas »

john12 wrote:Enough is enough, I’m not comfortable or confident that ighalo can lead us to score goals. He can hustle, has some dribbling skills and knows how to hold the ball but dude cannot score. We need a top striker upfront to replace ighalo. 3 in 19 is a bad record
this been known since he played for the u-20's at the u-20 world cup in '09. i'm surprised he even got this far with the eagles. the media call him a one season wonder with watford
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

ohenhen1 wrote:It is a friendly ooh.
It was a friendly for Czech, Serbia, England, DRC.....too :bored:
Last edited by Kako on Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

wale1974 wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Internet Coaches
They no go gree us rest o :rotf:
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

green4life wrote:
wale1974 wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Internet Coaches
They no go gree us rest o :rotf:
Can't wait for the world cup to start so we can watch some real games. This place is full of empty noise.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."