Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:36 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:49 pm 

Which team will you support? I just saw the group you're in and it's not easy. Tears will flow freely from Lagos to Ibadan to Abuja. I don't even see a draw. Ugly losses await the team. Whatever you decide, do not support Belgium... They just dropped the massively talented Kenyan, Divock Origi!! Jokers!
I would strongly advise Nigerian fans to support Brazil, not Argentina. That country has caused Naija more pain than words can describe. :taunt:

Last edited by Ogolo Makambo on Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:51 pm 

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
Which team will you support? I just saw the group you're in and it's not easy. Tears will flow freely from Lagos to Ibadan to Abuja. I don't even see a draw. Ugly losses await the team. Whatever you decide, do not support Belgium... They just dropped the massively talented Kenyan, Divock Origi!! Jokers!
I would strongly advise Nigerian fans to support Brazil, not Argentina. That country has caused Naija more pain than words can describe. :taunt:

India.
Even if they did not qualify,...I will always thank them for sending your cowardly face into hiding for a day.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:04 pm 

charlie wrote:
Ogolo Makambo wrote:

India.
Even if they did not qualify,...I will always thank them for sending your cowardly face into hiding for a day.

:clap: :clap: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:22 pm 

charlie wrote:
Ogolo Makambo wrote:

India.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:50 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:12 pm 

Ogolo Makambo wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief Ogolo! In a long time, I haven't seen you here, suddenly you are back to yab us? Chief, please get ready to eat your HUMBLE PIE (HP). How do you want the HP brought, or served to you?

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

Last edited by Odas on Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:15 pm 

Ogolo, how is Kenya's application to be admitted into CONIFA going?

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:16 pm 

After the beating India gave Kenya. You show your face.
You are brave.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:02 am 

Croatia and Iceland are the key to Naija's advancement.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:07 am 

Ogolo Makambo wrote:

why did I invite you back to the CE after you took a sabbatical?

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:41 am 

Kabalega wrote:

Croatia is going to be tough too.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:45 am 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:49 am 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Ogolo Makambo wrote:

why did I invite you back to the CE after you took a sabbatical?

COPA Mundial did it. I could not sit still and let the lies continue unabated :-)
I will be providing live commentary in all three matches... :sneaky:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:51 am 

Kabalega wrote:

Advancement to ? Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:09 am 

Nigeria airways no longer exists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:33 am 

In the unlikely event of an early exit by naija I will supporting all teams with the class to actually qualify for and play in a World Cup :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:03 am 

Ogolo Makambo wrote:

Kenya should trade her soccer cleats for some stumps and wickets. That way, they might have more luck with India :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :!:

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:08 pm 

Ogolo Makambo wrote:

Today(10.06.20018) .......India is as usual thrashing their new wife.
2-0............30min of the 1st half. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=288900

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:51 pm 

ANC wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

Croatia is going to be tough too.

I think all the teams are going to be tough, but the Super-eagles will prevail at the end

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:58 pm 

ohenhen1 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Abeg no mind Chief Ogolo. He is living in the past and such explains why he is thinking we will come back from Russia after three games

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:18 pm 

Odas wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Abeg no mind Chief Ogolo. He is living in the past and such explains why he is thinking we will come back from Russia after three games

Odaa my friend, the writing is on the wall. Naija's 3rd game and final defeat will shatter the fake unity from Lagos to Sambisia forest!! It will break the country apart. Right now it's only held together by a football team whose Cinderella run is about to come to a crashing end.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:03 pm 

charlie wrote:
Ogolo Makambo wrote:

India.

Ouch!

That's just below the belt.

Commander Ogolo, Asia ooo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:32 pm 

balo wrote:
charlie wrote:
Ogolo Makambo wrote:

India.

Ouch!

That's just below the belt.

Commander Ogolo, Asia ooo

Amazingly, I don't recall this match between Kenya and India. We normally play cricket against India, not soccer.
I will leave no stones "unturned" as I get to the bottom of this shameful defeat. India? We collectively know them as weaklings..