BREAKING NEWS: THEY ARE LETTING NIGERIA WIN IT ALL

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
BREAKING NEWS: THEY ARE LETTING NIGERIA WIN IT ALL

Post by jette1 »

"what just happened" I pondered, then slowly crawled out off bed in semi-trance state discarding my comforter just behind as I make my way to the bathroom to get ready for work. One thing had led to another and to another etc but I'm not even sure it happened exactly that way, my last imagery was that of Eagles sprinting from one corner of the arena to the other. It all seemed real.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BREAKING NEWS: THEY ARE LETTING NIGERIA WIN IT ALL

Post by okidoki »

Nivaquin, or Theraflu could come in helpful. LMAO. :rotf:
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

jette1 wrote:"what just happened" I pondered, then slowly crawled out off bed in semi-trance state discarding my comforter just behind as I make my way to the bathroom to get ready for work. One thing had led to another and to another etc but I'm not even sure it happened exactly that way, my last imagery was that of Eagles sprinting from one corner of the arena to the other. It all seemed real.
I have always suspected that you are on some controlled substances... :D :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

jette1 wrote:"what just happened" I pondered, then slowly crawled out off bed in semi-trance state discarding my comforter just behind as I make my way to the bathroom to get ready for work. One thing had led to another and to another etc but I'm not even sure it happened exactly that way, my last imagery was that of Eagles sprinting from one corner of the arena to the other. It all seemed real.
Ol'boy,

Dis uwa odi-kwa imilimious :rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Are you telling us of your dream or this is a vision/Spiritual message about the Super-eagles success in Russia?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

okidoki wrote:Nivaquin, or Theraflu could come in helpful. LMAO. :rotf:
Why insult the massenger?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Carry on bro... I feel you bro. :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

okidoki wrote:Nivaquin, or Theraflu could come in helpful. LMAO. :rotf:
... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...
...i fear say jette1 don pass something to okidoki...
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

Madam Jette1,

You don come again........ :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .......I pray for your trance to come to pass sha