Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:37 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 44243
A true shriner. In fact Jay jay should be dispatched to North Korea to sort out world peace sef. :thumbs:

http://www.espn.com/soccer/nigeria/stor ... panese-fan
Quote:
A young boy sat in his living room on 3 August 1996, entranced by the action on his TV screen, and cheered with unbridled joy as Nigeria's Super Eagles came from behind to beat Argentina 3-2 in the Atlanta Olympics' football final.

Over 86 000 watched that win in the stadium and millions more followed each kick from their homes and pubs in Nigeria. But this boy, Koichi Suga, watched from his lounge in Tokyo, Japan, and it set him on a lifelong path of adoration for an unlikely team.

Koichi firmly believes he is the Super Eagles' number one fan. His being Japanese is irrelevant, to him, and he will be supporting his team at the World Cup in Russia. He got permission from his wife to do so.

As a college student, he scrimped and saved to buy tickets to watch the men in green at Japan-Korea 2002, endured heartbreak when they failed to qualify for the 2006 event in Germany, then saved even more desperately to travel 9 000 miles to South Africa in 2010.

Now, he will travel another 5 000-plus miles, from his home in California, to see them compete.

But why Nigeria, of all teams?



Kid Koichi felt the first stirrings of love when the 'Dream Team' defeated Japan in the group stages in Atlanta. The average fan would be disappointed to see their team lose, and probably turn against their conquerors, but not this fan.

"I was neutral since I was not paying attention to Olympic Games so much," he tells KweséESPN. "But since I am a Japanese, I was slightly supporting the Japanese side."

It blossomed into true love though, with a Golden Goal semi-final win over Brazil, and the thrilling Gold medal game against Argentina.

"I have to say, it was really versus Brazil, versus Argentina... it completely changed my life and my outlook of soccer as itself," he says. "I was surprised that such a big comeback and giant-killing can happen. Honestly, I didn't know about Super Eagles before that game.

"And to me, Brazil and Argentina were really the best teams in the world. But the Eagles changed my life."

By the time the World Cup rolled around two years later in 1998, Koichi was a full-fledged, unapologetic Super Eagles fan.



He was entranced by the skills of Austin 'Jay-Jay' Okocha, the suave intelligence of Nwankwo Kanu, enthralled by Sunday Oliseh's slick passing, and awed by Daniel Amokachi's brute force. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

"I was a junior high school kid at that time and I used to play attacker," he says. "The Super Eagles became my idols and I tried to imitate their playing style as much as possible at that time.

"I don't know how many times I rewatched these games on VHS. I can say the same things too against Spain in 1998 [Nigeria won 3-2 in the group stage]."

He avidly watched every single game, and was as heartbroken as any Nigerian when the Super Eagles were dismantled 4-1 by Denmark in the round of 16.

"It was a very sad day for me," he says, still dismayed by it 20 years later.

So great is his love for the Super Eagles that he ranks them above the Japan national team. The sides met in a friendly in August 2003, and Koichi watched the game wearing his Nigeria jersey rather than Japan's blue.

"If Nigeria play Japan, I support Nigeria," he says, with not an iota of hesitation. "When they played that friendly match, I wore my Nigerian jersey and went to the stadium, even though some of my friends laughed because we lost 3-0."

"We" being Nigeria.

Koichi has six different Nigeria jerseys, multiple scarves, mugs, pins, and different Super Eagles paraphernalia. He will not hesitate to buy the new, hugely popular, 2018 Nigeria kit as soon he possibly can.


Koichi Suga with some of his Super Eagles paraphernalia Koichi Suga
While it's not been easy on his bank balance, between the trips and the jerseys, supporting Nigeria has not been easy on Koichi's heart.

By some twist of fate, Nigeria's next World Cup appearance was Korea-Japan 2002, right in his backyard. The young man saved up money to buy tickets to go watch them play and was disappointed to see them eliminated in the first round.

Four years later, he was even more distressed when the team failed to qualify for Germany 2006. To console himself, Koichi saved up some more money and travelled to Europe, where he watched Kanu and John Utaka play for Portsmouth, and Ike Uche with Recreativo Huelva. A few years later, he also watched Okocha play for Bolton.

Many would have seen their spirits dampened by these recurring disappointments. but not Koichi.



Nigeria's qualification for the 2010 World Cup proved another opportunity to go see his team in the flesh, and he took it, even though he had to work multiple jobs to pay for it.

"I don't know [how much] exactly but it depends," he says. "Maybe $2 000 to $3 000 per time. As a student I did part time jobs. It is not so easy now because I have a family."

He was not deterred by the expense, and he made it to South Africa, only to see Nigeria eliminated, again at the group stage. Sani Kaita's red card and Yakubu Aiyegbeni's miss against Korea ensured that Nigeria again left the party early.

But Koichi's love grew stronger still, and he points to his favourite all-time players as Okocha, Pius Ikedia, Amokachi, Emmanuel Amunike, Chinedu Obasi, George Finidi, Tijani Babangida, Kanu, and Obafemi Martins.

Of the current crop, he also has more than a few favourites: "I like Victor Moses, Moses Simon, Wilfred Ndidi, Kelechi Iheanacho, Odion Ighalo and Alex Iwobi."

So... the whole team, basically.


Work commitments meant he could not make it to Brazil in 2014, and with a new family, he had to ask permission from his wife to go to Russia to watch at least one Nigeria game, against Argentina.

"Recently, due to having a family, I don't have a freedom of time and money like before. Now, I have to persuade my wife," he says, not entirely jokingly.

Thankfully, she was magnanimous enough to say yes, and so Koichi will be in St Petersburg to cheer his favourite team against Argentina, and then go on to Volgograd to watch his second favourite team, Japan.

He has also bought a ticket for the round of 16 game in Kazan. "Hopefully Naija," he says with optimism, using the country's nickname.


Jay-Jay Okocha of Nigeria Mandatory Credit: Shaun Botterill
There is another thing that would thrill this fan who dreams about many things regarding his team, and that is to have a shirt signed by one of his favourite Nigeria players.

"If I have to choose, Jay Jay Okocha is the one I would like to have. From current squad, Victor Moses or Odion Ighalo."

Another Koichi favourite, Wifred Ndidi, when asked about Koichi's fandom and desire for a signed kit, told KweséESPN: "That is so nice. I don't even know what to say. It's amazing.

"Of course, I will be happy to sign his shirt for him. We appreciate all our fans and for someone like him to do this [travel to Russia for the team], that is special."

And if the entire team were to sign a shirt for him?

"That would be amazing! It sounds like a dream... I don't want to dream much," Koichi hedges.

After that, there is one last item that Koichi hopes to cross off his bucket list: Going to Nigeria to watch the Super Eagles play at home.

"That is definitely one of my dreams. But I have to ask my wife," he sighs.



A true fan and a real WE! This kid is a better fan than most of the loud mouths that haven't even spent a penny going to a stadium to cheer on a team they "support" :clap:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 18606
Location: Cyberspace
If I hear persin yab JJ again for dis site eh ...

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 27931
Koichi is more of a fan than many here. Definitely more than d#$%

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 13116
Who is a bigger fan of the SE? This guy or Mazi VancityCIV?

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 29307
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
Many non-African fans of the Eagles are still stuck in 1994.

They are still entranced by the silky skills of JJ and Kanu.

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

“Emery put on so many videos I ran out of popcorn,” former player Joaquín quipped, “he’s obsessed by football, it’s practically an illness.”

Post Wenger-Arsenal go sweero


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 7921
The SE are the best PR for Nigeria.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:57 pm
Posts: 897
:clap:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:58 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 36361
Location: UK
metalalloy wrote:
A true shriner. In fact Jay jay should be dispatched to North Korea to sort out world peace sef. :thumbs:

http://www.espn.com/soccer/nigeria/stor ... panese-fan
Quote:
A young boy sat in his living room on 3 August 1996, entranced by the action on his TV screen, and cheered with unbridled joy as Nigeria's Super Eagles came from behind to beat Argentina 3-2 in the Atlanta Olympics' football final.

Over 86 000 watched that win in the stadium and millions more followed each kick from their homes and pubs in Nigeria. But this boy, Koichi Suga, watched from his lounge in Tokyo, Japan, and it set him on a lifelong path of adoration for an unlikely team.

Koichi firmly believes he is the Super Eagles' number one fan. His being Japanese is irrelevant, to him, and he will be supporting his team at the World Cup in Russia. He got permission from his wife to do so.

As a college student, he scrimped and saved to buy tickets to watch the men in green at Japan-Korea 2002, endured heartbreak when they failed to qualify for the 2006 event in Germany, then saved even more desperately to travel 9 000 miles to South Africa in 2010.

Now, he will travel another 5 000-plus miles, from his home in California, to see them compete.

But why Nigeria, of all teams?



Kid Koichi felt the first stirrings of love when the 'Dream Team' defeated Japan in the group stages in Atlanta. The average fan would be disappointed to see their team lose, and probably turn against their conquerors, but not this fan.

"I was neutral since I was not paying attention to Olympic Games so much," he tells KweséESPN. "But since I am a Japanese, I was slightly supporting the Japanese side."

It blossomed into true love though, with a Golden Goal semi-final win over Brazil, and the thrilling Gold medal game against Argentina.

"I have to say, it was really versus Brazil, versus Argentina... it completely changed my life and my outlook of soccer as itself," he says. "I was surprised that such a big comeback and giant-killing can happen. Honestly, I didn't know about Super Eagles before that game.

"And to me, Brazil and Argentina were really the best teams in the world. But the Eagles changed my life."

By the time the World Cup rolled around two years later in 1998, Koichi was a full-fledged, unapologetic Super Eagles fan.



He was entranced by the skills of Austin 'Jay-Jay' Okocha, the suave intelligence of Nwankwo Kanu, enthralled by Sunday Oliseh's slick passing, and awed by Daniel Amokachi's brute force. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

"I was a junior high school kid at that time and I used to play attacker," he says. "The Super Eagles became my idols and I tried to imitate their playing style as much as possible at that time.

"I don't know how many times I rewatched these games on VHS. I can say the same things too against Spain in 1998 [Nigeria won 3-2 in the group stage]."

He avidly watched every single game, and was as heartbroken as any Nigerian when the Super Eagles were dismantled 4-1 by Denmark in the round of 16.

"It was a very sad day for me," he says, still dismayed by it 20 years later.

So great is his love for the Super Eagles that he ranks them above the Japan national team. The sides met in a friendly in August 2003, and Koichi watched the game wearing his Nigeria jersey rather than Japan's blue.

"If Nigeria play Japan, I support Nigeria," he says, with not an iota of hesitation. "When they played that friendly match, I wore my Nigerian jersey and went to the stadium, even though some of my friends laughed because we lost 3-0."

"We" being Nigeria.

Koichi has six different Nigeria jerseys, multiple scarves, mugs, pins, and different Super Eagles paraphernalia. He will not hesitate to buy the new, hugely popular, 2018 Nigeria kit as soon he possibly can.


Koichi Suga with some of his Super Eagles paraphernalia Koichi Suga
While it's not been easy on his bank balance, between the trips and the jerseys, supporting Nigeria has not been easy on Koichi's heart.

By some twist of fate, Nigeria's next World Cup appearance was Korea-Japan 2002, right in his backyard. The young man saved up money to buy tickets to go watch them play and was disappointed to see them eliminated in the first round.

Four years later, he was even more distressed when the team failed to qualify for Germany 2006. To console himself, Koichi saved up some more money and travelled to Europe, where he watched Kanu and John Utaka play for Portsmouth, and Ike Uche with Recreativo Huelva. A few years later, he also watched Okocha play for Bolton.

Many would have seen their spirits dampened by these recurring disappointments. but not Koichi.



Nigeria's qualification for the 2010 World Cup proved another opportunity to go see his team in the flesh, and he took it, even though he had to work multiple jobs to pay for it.

"I don't know [how much] exactly but it depends," he says. "Maybe $2 000 to $3 000 per time. As a student I did part time jobs. It is not so easy now because I have a family."

He was not deterred by the expense, and he made it to South Africa, only to see Nigeria eliminated, again at the group stage. Sani Kaita's red card and Yakubu Aiyegbeni's miss against Korea ensured that Nigeria again left the party early.

But Koichi's love grew stronger still, and he points to his favourite all-time players as Okocha, Pius Ikedia, Amokachi, Emmanuel Amunike, Chinedu Obasi, George Finidi, Tijani Babangida, Kanu, and Obafemi Martins.

Of the current crop, he also has more than a few favourites: "I like Victor Moses, Moses Simon, Wilfred Ndidi, Kelechi Iheanacho, Odion Ighalo and Alex Iwobi."

So... the whole team, basically.


Work commitments meant he could not make it to Brazil in 2014, and with a new family, he had to ask permission from his wife to go to Russia to watch at least one Nigeria game, against Argentina.

"Recently, due to having a family, I don't have a freedom of time and money like before. Now, I have to persuade my wife," he says, not entirely jokingly.

Thankfully, she was magnanimous enough to say yes, and so Koichi will be in St Petersburg to cheer his favourite team against Argentina, and then go on to Volgograd to watch his second favourite team, Japan.

He has also bought a ticket for the round of 16 game in Kazan. "Hopefully Naija," he says with optimism, using the country's nickname.


Jay-Jay Okocha of Nigeria Mandatory Credit: Shaun Botterill
There is another thing that would thrill this fan who dreams about many things regarding his team, and that is to have a shirt signed by one of his favourite Nigeria players.

"If I have to choose, Jay Jay Okocha is the one I would like to have. From current squad, Victor Moses or Odion Ighalo."

Another Koichi favourite, Wifred Ndidi, when asked about Koichi's fandom and desire for a signed kit, told KweséESPN: "That is so nice. I don't even know what to say. It's amazing.

"Of course, I will be happy to sign his shirt for him. We appreciate all our fans and for someone like him to do this [travel to Russia for the team], that is special."

And if the entire team were to sign a shirt for him?

"That would be amazing! It sounds like a dream... I don't want to dream much," Koichi hedges.

After that, there is one last item that Koichi hopes to cross off his bucket list: Going to Nigeria to watch the Super Eagles play at home.

"That is definitely one of my dreams. But I have to ask my wife," he sighs.



A true fan and a real WE! This kid is a better fan than most of the loud mouths that haven't even spent a penny going to a stadium to cheer on a team they "support" :clap:
Wow.

This is how our very own Cybereagles started - a dedicated non-Nigerian fan by name Allard.
And the rest is history....

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:42 pm
Posts: 6464
Location: US
A nice and uplifting read. Like him, I am still stuck in '94 as well :).

_________________
Image

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:23 pm
Posts: 5181
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 41945
JJ and his self promoting articles. When will he stop deceiving people?

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 13104
Kaii !!!!!

abeg Mikel and co. please DO NOT LET KOICHI DOWN !!!!!

the man has had enough heart break. Make him no go to Russia to witness anything other than pure ecstasy !!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 5328
Location: Here
Its amazing that 2 key ambassadors of Nigerian football account for many many non-Nigerian fans of the SE. Jayjay and Kanu Nwankwo have won so many hearts for Nigeria.

Overall, like someone posted here already, the SE account for such great PR for Nigeria as a nation. Its just lovely.

_________________
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:41 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 36361
Location: UK
Cally wrote:
Its amazing that 2 key ambassadors of Nigerian football account for many many non-Nigerian fans of the SE. Jayjay and Kanu Nwankwo have won so many hearts for Nigeria.

Overall, like someone posted here already, the SE account for such great PR for Nigeria as a nation. Its just lovely.
They deserve national honours.
I can't readily think of any individuals that have positively projected the name of Nigeria more.
Let me think......
Maybe Fela, but then again.... :?

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 33248
Abacha should have force Jay Jay to pregnant like 50 Nigerian girls and in the 90's and who knows may be two kids out of 50 will be close to their biological father talent and skills.If the child is boy he come the property of Nigeria.
I remember when Diego was palying for Napoli,the people of Napoli send girls to get pregnant by Diego so Italy will get a son like him if 10 women happen to give birth to a boy....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 40750
kajifu wrote:
Abacha should have force Jay Jay to pregnant like 50 Nigerian girls and in the 90's and who knows may be two kids out of 50 will be close to their biological father talent and skills.If the child is boy he come the property of Nigeria.
I remember when Diego was palying for Napoli,the people of Napoli send girls to get pregnant by Diego so Italy will get a son like him if 10 women happen to give birth to a boy....


How did that work out? Any young Maradona's killing the fields these days?

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:01 pm
Posts: 24489
Location: Copacabana
metalalloy wrote:
"If Nigeria play Japan, I support Nigeria," he says, with not an iota of hesitation. "When they played that friendly match, I wore my Nigerian jersey and went to the stadium, even though some of my friends laughed because we lost 3-0."

"We" being Nigeria.

Koichi has six different Nigeria jerseys, multiple scarves, mugs, pins, and different Super Eagles paraphernalia. He will not hesitate to buy the new, hugely popular, 2018 Nigeria kit as soon he possibly can.

A true hero and grand commander of all we 'WEs' across the globe. We salute our great leader and role model!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

_________________
Image
*** Every child is A STAR! ***
SUPER EAGLES - Fly Above the Storm!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 7821
If all you dumb Nigerians can devote your lives to the premier league, why shouldn’t a Japanese be the SuperEagles #1 fan? BTW, who started CyberEagles? It sure as hell wasn’t a Nigerian :!: :!: :!:


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:27 am
Posts: 442
Location: Calgary,Canada. London,UK
I sent a message to Koichi Suga, to join CE, he promise to check it out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9113
pajimoh wrote:
Koichi is more of a fan than many here. Definitely more than d#$%


Fish get P3N15? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:31 pm
Posts: 5215
Location: Akwa Ibom. Lagos. Dallas.
This is it. The Super Eagles IS NIGERIA! :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 13355
Location: Here
Just don't play Uganda, Egypt or Ghana :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:39 am
Posts: 6885
Location: USA
Mr. Suga, thank you for your love for Supper Eagles and Nigeria.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 01bakana, 2think, Google [Bot], Lager-back and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group