What I share in common with Ghana

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What I share in common with Ghana

Post by aruako1 »

felarey wrote:Did I just see 36% possession for Egypt against Saudi Arabia??? Good thing I couldn't watch the game...chei! Many teams would have counted their 3 pts off Saudis before the tournament.
It was no smash and grab. They should have just allowed Ghana or Uganda to qualify
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

aruako1 wrote:
felarey wrote:Did I just see 36% possession for Egypt against Saudi Arabia??? Good thing I couldn't watch the game...chei! Many teams would have counted their 3 pts off Saudis before the tournament.
It was no smash and grab. They should have just allowed Ghana or Uganda to qualify
More like Ghana and Uganda should have allowed themselves to qualify.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

aruako1 wrote:
How dem for do Am? Abi you think it's APC selection. Ghana no fit win qualifiers so how dem go kwalify?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

It is time the North Africans have their own confederation. They are doing Africa a great disservice with their poor World Cup showings.