SIMY Junior to Genk?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
SIMY Junior to Genk?

Post by chief nfachairman »

At this rate, after the WC, SE would have 3 trees as strikers. Simy (6.5ft), Onuachi(6.6ft) and Sadiq Umar (6.3ft).

kele is about 6.1/6.2 which is pretty tall.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/06/12/pa ... -services/

Paul ” Nigerian Peter Crouch ” Onuachu Aware Of Genk Interest In His Services
June 12, 201807

FC Midtjylland Nigerian forward Paul Onuachu has confirmed Genk’s interest in his services but insist that his representatives are handling talks on his behalf.

Onuachu has been widely tipped with a move away from the team this summer after the disappointment of not securing a move the past three transfer windows .

” I know about it to be honest but I’m not in the position to speak on it. My representative will handle talks with Genk, while I focus on my job at Midtjylland. ‎All will be clear in the coming days”, the 24 year old told Owngoalnigeria.com.

Since breaking into the first team squad at Midtjylland, he has scored 52 goals in 141 matches with the most illustrious of his goals coming in a shock win over Manchester United two seasons ago in the Europa League.

Coach of the Nigerian team Gernot Rohr revealed the forward is heavily on his radar and would have been given the chance to push for a spot in the team, but at the time he was needed he was injured.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SIMY Junior to Genk?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The next version of SE will be helele with nwakali, Nura, Kingsley Micheal etc coming aboard. Total domination is upon us!
OCCUPY NFF!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Don't count your chickens.....
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

You people make that shait site popular. That site lacks integrity and so does anyone quoting that site.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

DIMKA76 wrote:Don't count your chickens.....

yeap