Toronto CEs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robotnik
Egg
Egg
Toronto CEs

Post by Robotnik »

Anyone know a viewing center where naijas go dey for the Nigeria-Croatia match on Saturday?
fatty
Egg
Egg
Re: Toronto CEs

Post by fatty »

If you have any place in mind, inbox me
From green to super, eagles are soaring to Golden.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Robotnik wrote:Anyone know a viewing center where naijas go dey for the Nigeria-Croatia match on Saturday?
Nna, Ima going to my home-theatre room jare. I am stocking up on beer and coolers and chin-chin, I will order in isi-ewu, and I already bought a 70 inch Sony Bravia UHD TV for this Wol Cup. :thumbs: I have already warned Madam to vacate the premises because the thunder from ma speakers and the yelling and cussing from me will be too much for her to bear. :D :taunt:

I will not invite any of una, because if Naija loses, I go punch una for mout for all the gunmouthing wey una don do. :D :taunt:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohsee wrote:
Robotnik wrote:Anyone know a viewing center where naijas go dey for the Nigeria-Croatia match on Saturday?
Nna, Ima going to my home-theatre room jare. I am stocking up on beer and coolers and chin-chin, I will order in isi-ewu, and I already bought a 70 inch Sony Bravia UHD TV for this Wol Cup. :thumbs: I have already warned Madam to vacate the premises because the thunder from ma speakers and the yelling and cussing from me will be too much for her to bear. :D :taunt:

I will not invite any of una, because if Naija loses, I go punch una for mout for all the gunmouthing wey una don do. :D :taunt:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: chief you no say e no good to chop alone the food no dey sweet. Invite them o
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

ohsee wrote:

ohsee, are we not jamming russia like we did in Cuiaba ??
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

ohsee wrote:

Wot of dose of us wey no go complain afta de punch?
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

ohsee wrote:

:lol: brilliant
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

ohsee wrote:

abeg invite me jare; i promise i no go tell dem say na for cabin inside canadian wood you dey stay and na transistor radio you dey use monitor the game come dey talk say you get 70'' :lol: :lol:
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Lager-back wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Chief, Madam put the kibosh on that. No money, I recently retired.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

jette1 wrote:
ohsee wrote:

abeg invite me jare; i promise i no go tell dem say na for cabin inside canadian wood you dey stay and na transistor radio you dey use monitor the game come dey talk say you get 70'' :lol: :lol:
Look at this man. You think say I be you, still using that your palm transistor from 1958? :taunt: :D
ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

I daresay the objection probably has nothing to do with money. More about how they welcome folk like us in Russia.
ohsee wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Chief, Madam put the kibosh on that. No money, I recently retired.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

ohsee wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
nasadder
Egg
Egg

Post by nasadder »

Looks to be for the younger crowd
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/pitch-fever ... erelexpmlt