Kanu Must Go!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Kanu is finished! He is a joke , a wastepipe and a as been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Kanu is an enigma; in his last few games in Arsenal he was fantastic. Now he is playing for Naija he has turned into a ladyboy again? At a time when we need leadership and spirit ole boy just le like ice-block. Maybe his problem is mental.
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

they see nothing else to achieve. jj and kanu are no longer hungry and thats the fact. JJ is only here because he is the captain.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Kanu has never won the nations cup. If he plays he will never win it; thus he better sit on the bench, keep it warm, and cheer like an American high school teenage girl. :evil:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

Mymind u just spoke my mind...bring in the young and hungry...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
dagooner
Egg
Egg

Post by dagooner »

Wetin happen to JJ stepping shoes? Abi im need the video clip wey EW put here to remember him of im stationary dribbles?

As for Kanu, im need to drink Red Bull to give am energy and CAF don ban Red Bull.

There is still hope for Naija though, if we can win we next two games, then ANYTHING can happen, even WINNING the Cup then becomes a possibility!!!
TRUTH is NOT Known by Its Popularity!!!!
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

l can't believe he played for 70 mins. :( :( :(
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
HAWKEYE
Egg
Egg

Post by HAWKEYE »

The mid field is meant for players with very high level work rate and is one reason why Lawal always makes every coach's squad.

We have enough left legged players - Lawal, Ekwueme, Udeze - for the left side BUT ... the on the right side, both Uttaka and Ikedia don't have the work rate required like Geremi or Aliou Cisse. This is the position I had thought Oruma could fill-in but CCC was reported to say he had enough players. I am worried about the right midfield - MAYBE he should try Osaze or Ekong who can defend whilst ABBEY goes forward.

PHEW we might go home earlier than anticipated O !!
CAPTAIN HAWKINS
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

this is not a matter of liking kanu the man is old its time to go if i had my way i will send him home now
If you give me Cole and I give you Gallas, surely, SURELY, you owe me money? waka man on the Cole Gallas transfer saga