Houston CEs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

supereagle4ever
Egg
Egg
Houston-Cyber eagles. Nigeria vs Croatia

Post by supereagle4ever »

Nigeria vs Croatia live@2pm saturday june 16th.Houston cyber/super eagles fans will be meeting at the 042 lounge 13711 westheimer between eldridge &Hwy6.Hou tx 77077.Doors open 1pm. Lets go super eagles of Nigeria.They have plenty of free parking available.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Houston-Cyber eagles. Nigeria vs Croatia

Post by 1naija »

supereagle4ever wrote:Nigeria vs Croatia live@2pm saturday june 16th.Houston cyber/super eagles fans will be meeting at the 042 lounge 13711 westheimer between eldridge &Hwy6.Hou tx 77077.Doors open 1pm. Lets go super eagles of Nigeria.They have plenty of free parking available.

You've posted this thing like 5 times now. I don't already give you guys plug so you don't need to spam the board with the info.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Houston CEs

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Me I go fight person tomorrw
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

The advertiser above created an account to publicize this pace. First time I have heard of this place, looks like a night club. I don’t know if they serve food there.
scholl
Egg
Egg
Re: H-Town CEs

Post by scholl »

1naija wrote:
scholl wrote:
1naija wrote:
scholl wrote:I was thinking Aria Suya on Westheimer. Not exactly a sports bar but Na Naija joint with two screens. Another suggestion would be Nicks Place. Na Italian sports bar.They have lots of screens, enough for any one who wan watch any sport. These are all casual joints, no need for flossing or Aristo-ing

Where is Nicks place? Is the one on 1464?
It is on 2713 Rockyridge. Basically off Westheimer between Gessner and Fondren. That would be my preferred place. It would be nice if we all can catch the game there.
Just realized I can't even go anywhere to watch it. I got carried away with excitement and completely I have to take my kids to their lesson. And it's right in middle of the game. Shoot.

Luckily it's only 5 to 10 minutes from my house.
No wahala bros, perhaps catch another group game at a convenient time and place. Enjoy time with family.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: H-Town CEs

Post by 1naija »

scholl wrote:
1naija wrote:
scholl wrote:
1naija wrote:
scholl wrote:I was thinking Aria Suya on Westheimer. Not exactly a sports bar but Na Naija joint with two screens. Another suggestion would be Nicks Place. Na Italian sports bar.They have lots of screens, enough for any one who wan watch any sport. These are all casual joints, no need for flossing or Aristo-ing

Where is Nicks place? Is the one on 1464?
It is on 2713 Rockyridge. Basically off Westheimer between Gessner and Fondren. That would be my preferred place. It would be nice if we all can catch the game there.
Just realized I can't even go anywhere to watch it. I got carried away with excitement and completely I have to take my kids to their lesson. And it's right in middle of the game. Shoot.

Luckily it's only 5 to 10 minutes from my house.
No wahala bros, perhaps catch another group game at a convenient time and place. Enjoy time with family.
Definitely
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

I go Aria Suya today to chop. They didn’t even know what channel the games were on and their feed was buffering. Stay away from there tomorrow if you can.

#SoarSuperEagles