Russians begging Super Eagles players for selfies and...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Russians begging Super Eagles players for selfies and...

Post by theYemster »

waka-man wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:I thought Russians didn't like blacks according to some British sympathizers here!
The ones that hated you don't come for your autograph, air-head :tic: :sneaky:
:taunt: :taunt: :lol:
Plus autographs are worth money. Lots of racists make money of black people.
It seems like some people's perception of racism in Russia is them expecting folks to show up and throw bananas at the players during training. lol
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Video from KOC

Man! Respect to players who have to sign autographs, take pics and continue to smile, no matter how bad their day is going. This must be difficult work for anyone. :clap: :clap:
...it's called "pretend and give American toothie smile" :biggrin:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

pajimoh wrote:Achu, here's one for you
She said WHAT?!?

Russian Twitter users are laughing at a female MP who called on her fellow-countrywomen not to have sex with foreign football fans during the World Cup, especially if they are from a different race.

Tamara Pletnyova said she was concerned about the children that might be born out of such encounters.

"According to the logic of the MPs, if no black people are born in Russia, then there won't be any racism," one user said
...it will be gut wrenching for dem racist Russians. May be zee-lot and co can go hug them :lol: :lol:
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Russia won't hide their racism

Don't have sex with men from 'different race' during World Cup, warns Russian politician

Russian women should avoid sex with non-white foreign men during the football World Cup because they could become single mothers to mixed-race children, a senior lawmaker in Moscow said on Wednesday.

Even when Russian women marry foreigners the relationships often end badly, said Tamara Pletnyova, head of parliament’s committee for families, women and children. Women are often stranded abroad or in Russia but unable to get their children back, she said.

She spoke in response to a question from a radio station about the so-called “Children of the Olympics” after the Moscow Games in 1980, a time when contraception was not widely available in the country.

The term was used during the Soviet era to describe non-white children conceived at international events after relationships between Russian women and men from Africa, Latin America, or Asia. Many of the children faced discrimination.

“We must give birth to our children. These [mixed-race] kids suffer and have suffered since Soviet times,” Pletnyova told Govorit Moskva radio station.

“It’s one thing if they’re of the same race but quite another if they’re of a different race. I’m not a nationalist, but nevertheless I know that children suffer. They are abandoned, and that’s it, they stay here with mum,” she said

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ian-politician
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Lol. Did someone call him Obi Mikel?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

1naija wrote:

Lol. Did someone call him Obi Mikel?
At least it's for an autograph no harm done, I'll take that over being shot by police mistakenly. :taunt: