Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:37 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:17 pm 

fabio wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Says the eediot confessed his undying love for Abacha. People like you are the reason why Nigeria is a compost heap. :lol:

Kpele! You think living in America has cleared you from your being a product corrupt hellhole, you can take the Great - Fart out of the corrupt hellhole, but you can't take the corrupt hellhole of Great-Fart. :taunt: :taunt:
Both of una are hereby warned. Anymore useless yabbis, and i will promote una to moderators as per say i like una.... CE rules :thumb:

Babafad wrote:
My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:30 pm 

Just ban Odas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:16 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Just ban Odas

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeyeboy! I think the MODS should first BAN you. For over a year, you called me names, insulted me in this Forum in several occasions without provocation, until I declared war against you. Thus, for all I care, the WAR with you MUST continue.

If I am BANNED, so be it, but until then, I will ATTACK you whenever I get ready. Na me and you for hia! Having said that, you can avoid the fight by issuing a PUBLIC apology to me and all (the fight) will be over.

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:15 pm 

So baiting is now a crime? :? :D :roll:

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:07 pm 

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Just ban Odas

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeyeboy! I think the MODS should first BAN you. For over a year, you called me names, insulted me in this Forum in several occasions without provocation, until I declared war against you. Thus, for all I care, the WAR with you MUST continue.

If I am BANNED, so be it, but until then, I will ATTACK you whenever I get ready. Na me and you for hia! Having said that, you can avoid the fight by issuing a PUBLIC apology to me and all (the fight) will be over.

i should apologize to one who can't even spell his own name? :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:47 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Just ban Odas

Certainly you have no "thinking and analytical skills" as claimed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Because I can't spell my name (according to you), gives you no right to insult me several times in this forum without provocation. Thus, the BATTLE continues and you go see, mumu! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

Last edited by Odas on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:14 pm 

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Just ban Odas

Certainly you have no "thinking and analytical skills" as claimed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Because I can't spell my name (according to you), gives no right to insult me several times in this forum without provocation. Thus, the BATTLE continues and you go see, mumu! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Babafad wrote:
My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:55 pm 

I hope the forum can follow through on enforcing the rules we all signed up to.

We are all adults, and there are so many intelligent people here. It's hard to have a meaningful exchange when threads are peppered with insults and petty arguments, hate speech and bait.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:22 pm 

Oba wrote:
I hope the forum can follow through on enforcing the rules we all signed up to.

We are all adults, and there are so many intelligent people here. It's hard to have a meaningful exchange when threads are peppered with insults and petty arguments, hate speech and bait.

shut it , you egg head, get out of our forum.. aren't you the same loser who banned me because i opened a thread and spelt assanal as assanal, or i used the f-word to osaze in 2010? you joker.. i know your history on and off the internet.. so shut it

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:10 am 

Irony in fully starched khaki... this thread... too funny!! :thumbs: :thumbs: