GENERAL BOARD WARNING!!!! June 13, 2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: GENERAL BOARD WARNING!!!! June 13, 2018

Post by 100%Naija »

fabio wrote:
bret- hart wrote: Says the eediot confessed his undying love for Abacha. People like you are the reason why Nigeria is a compost heap. :lol:
Kpele! You think living in America has cleared you from your being a product corrupt hellhole, you can take the Great - Fart out of the corrupt hellhole, but you can't take the corrupt hellhole of Great-Fart. :taunt: :taunt:
Both of una are hereby warned. Anymore useless yabbis, and i will promote una to moderators as per say i like una.... CE rules :thumb:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Just ban Odas
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Just ban Odas
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeyeboy! I think the MODS should first BAN you. For over a year, you called me names, insulted me in this Forum in several occasions without provocation, until I declared war against you. Thus, for all I care, the WAR with you MUST continue.

If I am BANNED, so be it, but until then, I will ATTACK you whenever I get ready. Na me and you for hia! Having said that, you can avoid the fight by issuing a PUBLIC apology to me and all (the fight) will be over.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

So baiting is now a crime? :? :D :roll:
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeyeboy! I think the MODS should first BAN you. For over a year, you called me names, insulted me in this Forum in several occasions without provocation, until I declared war against you. Thus, for all I care, the WAR with you MUST continue.

If I am BANNED, so be it, but until then, I will ATTACK you whenever I get ready. Na me and you for hia! Having said that, you can avoid the fight by issuing a PUBLIC apology to me and all (the fight) will be over.
i should apologize to one who can't even spell his own name? :shock:
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:

Certainly you have no "thinking and analytical skills" as claimed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Because I can't spell my name (according to you), gives you no right to insult me several times in this forum without provocation. Thus, the BATTLE continues and you go see, mumu! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by Odas on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:

Certainly you have no "thinking and analytical skills" as claimed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Because I can't spell my name (according to you), gives no right to insult me several times in this forum without provocation. Thus, the BATTLE continues and you go see, mumu! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

I hope the forum can follow through on enforcing the rules we all signed up to.

We are all adults, and there are so many intelligent people here. It's hard to have a meaningful exchange when threads are peppered with insults and petty arguments, hate speech and bait.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Oba wrote:I hope the forum can follow through on enforcing the rules we all signed up to.

We are all adults, and there are so many intelligent people here. It's hard to have a meaningful exchange when threads are peppered with insults and petty arguments, hate speech and bait.
shut it , you egg head, get out of our forum.. aren't you the same loser who banned me because i opened a thread and spelt assanal as assanal, or i used the f-word to osaze in 2010? you joker.. i know your history on and off the internet.. so shut it
SuperEagles

Amen
Egg
Egg

Post by Amen »

Irony in fully starched khaki... this thread... too funny!! :thumbs: :thumbs: