So some of the Saudi players were born in Northern Naija?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
So some of the Saudi players were born in Northern Naija?

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Their playing style gave them away! I always suspected it but today I have proof.
:taunt:

https://www.fifa.com/live-scores/news/y ... 29184.html
Last edited by Field Marshall Ogolo on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Were some of the Saudi players born in Naija?

Post by 100%Naija »

They certainly werent born in Kenya else they'd be repping Saudi in Track and Field or Tusker Larger consumption!
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

100%Naija wrote:They certainly werent born in Kenya else they'd be repping Saudi in Track and Field or Tusker Larger consumption!
They are a fraud like the house of Al Saud. You should not be proud of a 5-0 defeat at the hands of the corrupt Russians.
Kenya would never allow such a thing to happen.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg
Re: So some of the Saudi players were born in Northern Naija

Post by Goldleaf »

The World Cup will lose value with the likes of Saudi Arabia, Kenya etc. Maybe FIFA will be convinced with scorelines of 11-0 and 15-0!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
100%Naija wrote:They certainly werent born in Kenya else they'd be repping Saudi in Track and Field or Tusker Larger consumption!
They are a fraud like the house of Al Saud. You should not be proud of a 5-0 defeat at the hands of the corrupt Russians.
Yup, Kenya chose not to allow this sort of thrashing by failing to qualify okwa ya? Ewu ewu Nairobi :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
You see your life?

Reduced to being a troll during the World Cup.

:sad: :sad: :bored:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
India says hi.

Meanwhile, the Kenyans born in Brazil still can't play football and are more interested in steeplechasing goal posts.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I will not join you guys in yabbing Kenya because they do Africa proud in track and field events. We cheer them on at Olympics and they cheer us on at the World Cup.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I will not join you guys in yabbing Kenya because they do Africa proud in track and field events. We cheer them on at Olympics and they cheer us on at the World Cup.
Can someone block this bloodclot and him chainsmoking shadow? :evil: wetin be dis?We dey yab and U dey com bia preach gospel..tufiakwa :twisted:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:Their playing style gave them away! I always suspected it but today I have proof.

bia..Ogolo are U into computers? I keep typing K.e.n.y.a and f.o.o.t.b.a.l.l together in google and it keeps saying "Not Found".. :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:

ATLEAST THEY DIDNT LOSE TO CRICKET PLAYERS.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

SAUDI CANT RECRUIT LIKE QATAR AND BAHRAIN BECAUSE OF THE Conservative NATURE OF THEIR COUNTRY. QATAR IS, MORE LIBERAL.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Guys please don't get angry at Ogolo this is the only way he gets to participate in the World Cup since his country is a non footballing nation.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I will not join you guys in yabbing Kenya because they do Africa proud in track and field events. We cheer them on at Olympics and they cheer us on at the World Cup.
Thanks Ayo! :thumbs: :thumbs:
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:Their playing style gave them away! I always suspected it but today I have proof.

You sef! So na so you go dey look for OUR troble? Na wen you lef us alone - eh?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

:agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

paj wrote:
Can someone block this bloodclot and him chainsmoking shadow? :evil: wetin be dis?We dey yab and U dey com bia preach gospel..tufiakwa :twisted:
Abeg tell am,...
I no see ani bodi go kenyaweb yab person…. (dem get Kenyaweb sef?)
Mr. Ogogoro master dey come here with him kwashokor, dey yab us and Ayo wan make we sing kumba ya?

Him head no dey house..... :curse: :curse:
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
Only Indians can do that to Kenya... :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

There are 1 Million Hausas in Saudi Arabia ... You can read more on 'Nigerians' in Saudi Arabia ... It goes back hundreds of years - http://www.arabnews.com/node/1256666/saudi-arabia
asabe
Egg
Egg

Post by asabe »

My brother means well...we will all be Nigerians if by a miracle they win.

Ghana not Cameroon or Nigeria would have given me the most pride if it were to win the world cup. The sight of the little legs running full speed and beating the Europeans and S. Americans would last a life time.

Viva Africa!!
“love the life you live. live the life you love.” Bob Marley
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

How many of their track and field medals have they ever shared with us, you butt kisser :?: :mrgreen: :!:

Cheers.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
How many of their track and field medals have they ever shared with us, you butt kisser :?: :mrgreen: :!:

Cheers.
At least you get to see our gold medals on T.V and it brings pride to your heart. A far cry from the 200 plus Naija entourage which always leaves the Olympics empty handed. Show some respect. Kenya has done you proud . Admit it. :wink:
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Ogolo the fake Kenyan, there’s a reason we have an OTHER SPORTS forum. When it comes to football (the round contraption made with leather, not pig skin), Kenya does not have a voice so, please confine yourself to the OTHER SPORTS forum :mrgreen: :!:

Cheers.