NO CAMP NEWS? NO GIST?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NO CAMP NEWS? NO GIST?

Post by Odas »

chief nfachairman wrote:CE is NOW BORING!!!! towards every tourney or match, there was always insider scoop, gist etc. We draw up line ups, speculate and all. MCTC meets, sends pics and release press statement. All that is gone. 3 major reasons

1. The top journos and people close to the camp have been abused, cursed and insulted by poorly trained, rude and foul mouthed children on this forum
2. Too much insults, attacks and false allegation by certain few (mainly new memebers in the last 10yrs).
3. MCTC members have become old and retired. New memebership has to be commisioned
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :agree: :agree: :agree:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The YeyeMan wrote:Where are the gist-givers? Where is the news from camp? Where are the photos from camp?

Where's the analysis here? The projected line ups? The tactics? The player profiles? The blockbuster news? The inner caucus?

One day before our opening game at the World Cup and things are quiet here. The frigging Arsenal thread is the third highest topic on the eve of our opening World Cup game!! A shame.

What's happened to this place?
Enemies of progress have chased away all of our quality inside men. Folks like Muyiwa Lawal and Colin Udoh to mention a few, have quietly moved on. :biggrin:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i am happy Muyiwa isn't here... i will be glad to chase him away for free
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote:i am glad there aint no news coming out, yall jobless gossipers go and find something better to do, what the heck will camp news do for any of una.. if you want camp news buy a ticket and go to russia
Go shake somewhere else, biko.

PS: Some of us, myself included, are going to Russia. We're not all noise makers like you. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Mr Shows wrote:What's the latest on Leon Balogun's injury?
50-50 to play. will most likely miss the game
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:i am glad there aint no news coming out, yall jobless gossipers go and find something better to do, what the heck will camp news do for any of una.. if you want camp news buy a ticket and go to russia
:lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

We had a ‘Monkey post’ mini tournament during our closed training session this morning.
The winning team, with a gatecrashing opponent @omeruo22, posed for a picture .
#SoarSuperEagles #Team9jaStrong.

So na Ighalo score to make them win? The way him dey. pose dey make me tink like dat

Gladdened my heart they had a monkey post game.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Na wa :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Enugu II speaks on the World Cup and African teams from 4m:40s...

You came across very well. Hope to see more of you. :clap: :clap: :clap:

[/video]
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

cchinukw wrote:Image

We had a ‘Monkey post’ mini tournament during our closed training session this morning.

So na Ighalo score to make them win? The way him dey. pose dey make me tink like dat

Is Kelechi ever serious ? He seems to me to an excessively easy going guy. Perhaps that's why his progress has been stagnant . He only talks about working hard vocally does he really apply himself . I hope he is not copacetic to the little fame he has accomplished so far. He absolutely needs a tutorial with Ronald how to be the best you can be. Obviously he is generously endowed with an enormous potentials but will he be able to maximize it. Surely someone needs to have extensive exhortation with him before he ends up being a mediocre player.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Eagles Final Training : Rohr To Repeat Team A Starting XI Vs Croatia, Balogun Trains Fully, Omeruo Standby
http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=28165
Published: June 15, 2018

The Super Eagles have completed their final training session ahead of their eagerly anticipated 2018 World Cup match against Croatia at the Kaliningrad Stadium on Saturday evening.

The Nigeria squad trained behind closed doors though the first fifteen minutes was open to the fans and media.

Allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report that there is good news regarding the fitness of Leon Balogun, with the Brighton & Hove defender training fully with the rest of his teammates, meaning he is in contention to start against the Croats tomorrow.

In the event that something extraordinary happens within the next twenty two hours, Chelsea defender Kenneth Omeruo has been picked to replace Balogun in the starting lineup and that's a given.

In preparation for the match, manager Gernot Rohr divided the squad into two groups in today's workout and it is all but confirmed that the players in Team A will start, the German has been focused on the eleven players for the past one week, starting from the training camp in Bad Tatzmanndsdorf, Austria.

The Team A lineup in today's session that will be repeated tomorrow contained : goalkeeper Francis Uzoho, defenders Abdullahi Shehu, Balogun, Troost-Ekong, Brian Idowu, midfielders Oghenekaro Etebo, Wilfred Ndidi, Obi Mikel, strikers Alex Iwobi, Victor Moses and Odion Ighalo.

Rohr plans to lineup the team in a 4-2-1-3 formation against Croatia.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Super Eagles Coach Rohr Confirms One Player Who Will Definitely Play Against Croatia
http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=28166
Published: June 15, 2018

Super Eagles Coach Rohr Confirms One Player Who Will Definitely Play Against Croatia
Super Eagles manager Gernot Rohr has confirmed that Ahmed Musa will get playing time in Saturday evening's World Cup opener against Croatia, but he is not sure if the Leicester City striker would be named in the starting lineup.

Apart from Musa, who is a popular figure in Russia having had two different spells with CSKA Moscow, the other player with close links to Russia is Saint Petersburg-born Amkar Perm left-back Brian Idowu.

''No, you don't have a weak championship in Russia, you saw some clubs doing very well, they eliminated Olympique Lyonnais, they made good results in European competitions,'' Rohr said at Friday evening's press conference.

''And the advantage is that they had a good rest in winter time and they will be very fit now because other players don't rest winter time and it can be difficult for them to be fit now.''

Rohr continued : ''It is an advantage for Brian Idowu to play in his own country because he knows even the language and the stadiums. I think it can be a good thing for him and for us also.

''Ahmed Musa now is very fit, we saw it in the training sessions. I don't know if he will start the game but If he is not starting the game he will finish the game. We count on his speed and his motivation to be a very dangerous forward.''

Musa started only one of the six Super Eagles pre-World Cup friendlies, the 2-0 loss to Serbia on March 27.

Igho Kingsley
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Funny how the sites CE frequently yabs now becomes our main source of SE news!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

bully12 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:Image

Is Kelechi ever serious ? He seems to me to an excessively easy going guy. Perhaps that's why his progress has been stagnant . He only talks about working hard vocally does he really apply himself . I hope he is not copacetic to the little fame he has accomplished so far. He absolutely needs a tutorial with Ronald how to be the best you can be. Obviously he is generously endowed with an enormous potentials but will he be able to maximize it. Surely someone needs to have extensive exhortation with him before he ends up being a mediocre player.
You make a lot of noise. Exactly the type that empty vessels make.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

The YeyeMan wrote:Enugu II speaks on the World Cup and African teams from 4m:40s...

You came across very well. Hope to see more of you. :clap: :clap: :clap:

[/video]

Prof! :thumbs: this is wonderful! You more than held your own up there. I hope to see more of this as well.

Yeyeguy thanks for sharing

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cally wrote:
bully12 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

You make a lot of noise. Exactly the type that empty vessels make.

:rotf: that is eh!

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Nice gesture from the Iceland players
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

The YeyeMan wrote:Nice gesture from the Iceland players
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

zee wrote:
They know him?
:clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Damunk wrote:
zee wrote:
They know him?
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Former team mate.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Nice gesture or mental games?
They know our coming game is do or die for us.
If I were the boys, I would imagine Iceland just invaded Nigeria and play like our lives depended on the result.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

charlie wrote:
Nice gesture or mental games?
They know our coming game is do or die for us.
If I were the boys, I would imagine Iceland just invaded Nigeria and play like our lives depended on the result.
Nice gesture. This goes beyond football.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: More to Life than the game,