NO CAMP NEWS? NO GIST?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

elerineye
Egg
Egg
Re: NO CAMP NEWS? NO GIST?

Post by elerineye »

charlie wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Nice gesture from the Iceland players
Nice gesture or mental games?
They know our coming game is do or die for us.
If I were the boys, I would imagine Iceland just invaded Nigeria and play like our lives depended on the result.
Bros, the least you can do is applaud the gesture. There’s more to life the a football game you know.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

elerineye wrote:
charlie wrote:
If I were the boys, I would imagine Iceland just invaded Nigeria and play like our lives depended on the result.
Bros, the least you can do is applaud the gesture. There’s more to life the a football game you know.
:clap: :clap:

Ok I don clap. Can we koboko dem now? :taunt:
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

charlie wrote:
elerineye wrote:
charlie wrote:

There you go... :thumbs:

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Kai...see home work. Message, they know your team.
K
Egg
Egg

Post by K »

ANC wrote:Kai...see home work. Message, they know your team.
NOPE- Jon Dadi Bodvarsson was Ikeme's teammate at Wolves. The tweet is simply a class act, and I applaud :clap:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

K wrote:
NOPE- Jon Dadi Bodvarsson was Ikeme's teammate at Wolves. The tweet is simply a class act, and I applaud :clap:

Makes more sense now.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

charlie wrote:

You have some serious issues :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

K wrote:

:thumb:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

charlie wrote:
elerineye wrote:
charlie wrote:

you aren't intelligent at all.. there is more to life than 90 mins of running around on a green grass. You have no class. Such comments from you would make the stars favor Iceland . I shed no tears for SE getting knocked out of the group stages, they don't deserve to progress
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Fashanu: Gernot Rohr Doesn't Really Know Most Of Our Players

[/video]
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Toyin Ibitoye talking about we are working on set pieces - that we did good on all except those 2 lol.

[/video]

I have a question for the coaches in the house, can a team really work and improve on set pieces when they themselves are not good at executing set pieces? Its not like you can call Iceland or Argentina's players to come and play the corners and FK's so you can work on defending them. So since we ourselves are poor at taking set pieces would we ever really be able to work on defending good set pieces in our training sessions?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

maceo4 wrote:Toyin Ibitoye talking about we are working on set pieces - that we did good on all except those 2 lol.

[/video]

I have a question for the coaches in the house, can a team really work and improve on set pieces when they themselves are not good at executing set pieces? Its not like you can call Iceland or Argentina's players to come and play the corners and FK's so you can work on defending them. So since we ourselves are poor at taking set pieces would we ever really be able to work on defending good set pieces in our training sessions?
It is tough to simulate it if you don't have players capable of mimicking the opponent's delivery.

But, this is where video study comes in handy. Teams have a tell... they have tendencies. You go back to say 10 games and with video analytics, you can figure out where and whom they usually like to deliver the ball to. We don't have a jumper like Yobo so it will be a combination of man-marking and zonal marking.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cellular wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Toyin Ibitoye talking about we are working on set pieces - that we did good on all except those 2 lol.

[/video]

It is tough to simulate it if you don't have players capable of mimicking the opponent's delivery.

But, this is where video study comes in handy. Teams have a tell... they have tendencies. You go back to say 10 games and with video analytics, you can figure out where and whom they usually like to deliver the ball to. We don't have a jumper like Yobo so it will be a combination of man-marking and zonal marking.
Thanks Cellular.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

[/video]
They need to work on scoring...

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

elerineye wrote:

[/video]
With a German coach? Good luck, dude just wants to sure up the back and hope for a lucky break.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

maceo4 wrote:
elerineye wrote:

[/video]
With a German coach? Good luck, dude just wants to sure up the back and hope for a lucky break.
...and promise us 2022 to secure his job, and I’m made to believe that Naija is the king of 4one9. :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

More coward talk and excuse making from Rohr...
We Didn’t Do Badly Against Croatia Even Though I Fielded An Inexperience Team – Rohr Insist
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/06/20/we ... hr-insist/
“Our group is a tough one – the best in this World Cup, in my opinion. We should always keep that in mind. Croatia has one of the best midfields in the world. If you consider that, our organization wasn’t so bad.
9 out of the 11 players in the starting line-up against Croatia played their first World Cup match. Of course, nerves played a role there.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...players playing piano to sooth themselves.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

The YeyeMan wrote:More coward talk and excuse making from Rohr...
We Didn’t Do Badly Against Croatia Even Though I Fielded An Inexperience Team – Rohr Insist
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/06/20/we ... hr-insist/
“Our group is a tough one – the best in this World Cup, in my opinion. We should always keep that in mind. Croatia has one of the best midfields in the world. If you consider that, our organization wasn’t so bad.
9 out of the 11 players in the starting line-up against Croatia played their first World Cup match. Of course, nerves played a role there.
I am disliking this guy more and more...