Africa misses Cameroon at the World Cup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Goldleaf
Egg
Egg
Re: Africa misses Cameroon at the World Cup

Post by Goldleaf »

sayala wrote:Yep. We need more scenes like these

Kai!

People wicked in this CE o. :lol:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Goldleaf wrote:
sayala wrote:Yep. We need more scenes like these

Kai!

People wicked in this CE o. :lol:
CE and wickedness :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

kalani JR wrote:Image
I look at that move and its just so uncalled for I can't help but suspect bribery.

Much like the Sani Kaita 2010 red card.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Odas wrote:
Ogolo Makambo wrote:The African teams which qualified are turning out to be a big joke. We hope Nigeria has a surprise for Africans.
What type of surprise do you mean? If a good one; that is, the "victorious one", yes we do
It's an open secret that Nigeria has long been African football's underachiever. In their last 12 W.C matches, Nigeria has only a single victory. That's why we need a surprise. Sometimes the bitter truth must be told, even to close friends.

A positive note for Naija...they have the youngest squad on paper.
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
Odas wrote:
Ogolo Makambo wrote:The African teams which qualified are turning out to be a big joke. We hope Nigeria has a surprise for Africans.
What type of surprise do you mean? If a good one; that is, the "victorious one", yes we do
It's an open secret that Nigeria has long been African football's underachiever. In their last 12 W.C matches, Nigeria has only a single victory. That's why we need a surprise. Sometimes the bitter truth must be told, even to close friends.

A positive note for Naija...they have the youngest squad on paper.
You certainly are a big fan of Nigeria... No joke! You have been in CE since 2005 with over 17k post. That my friend is called Passion. I know taunting Nigerians in CE is one of the ways you get off. :thumbs: :thumbs:
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Every WC, Africa has big hopes ... just to end up losing to scrubs ... Seriously !!! Then we will turn around and ask for 10 spots at the next WC ... Seriously !!!
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

bepanda wrote:Every WC, Africa has big hopes ... just to end up losing to scrubs ... Seriously !!! Then we will turn around and ask for 10 spots at the next WC ... Seriously !!!
How many spots does Africa deserve in a 48 team WC?
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Sorry Ogolo Makambo now I see your point. You were right and still right. Cameroon rolled through this Senegal team and this Egypt team. Cameroonians players were saving their legs for their employers instead of showing up against Nigeria which led to the 0-4.

Cameroon has a better team that all those clowns who went to Russia.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

joplass wrote:Sorry Ogolo Makambo now I see your point. You were right and still right. Cameroon rolled through this Senegal team and this Egypt team. Cameroonians players were saving their legs for their employers instead of showing up against Nigeria which led to the 0-4.

Thanks Joplass!
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

joplass wrote:Sorry Ogolo Makambo now I see your point. You were right and still right. Cameroon rolled through this Senegal team and this Egypt team. Cameroonians players were saving their legs for their employers instead of showing up against Nigeria which led to the 0-4.

Cameroon has lost their last seven World Cup games and only won once since 1990, so I know even you don't believe this shït.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Cameroon bought nothing but shame to its people since 1994!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

When our African FAs can learn to trust our own home grown coaches, plus if FIFA can stop the stupid bias against African teams, then we can have that dream of winning it all. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but that bullshit fairplay rule will not apply if it were Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany, Spain and the list goes on. FIFA just like the NBA has been protecting the so-called superstars in the interest of revenue.

In my opinion, Senegal should not have gone out the way they did. Yes they failed to take care of business against Japan, but again how about the clear penalty against Colombia. This world cup has showed us that that crap called VAR only applies to the European teams and a disadvantage against African teams. It is like we as black Africans need to put in extra work just to make it among the white Europeans. I am so hurt at the way Nigeria and Senegal had to go out due to the crap called VAR. That is another excuse for the white Europeans to sugercoat and justify their bias against African teams
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kalani JR wrote:Only thing we miss from Cameroon is the customary Song red card.
either from Alex or Rigobert. Infact Cameroon may not qualify again until a Song is in the team.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Cameroon bought nothing but shame to its people since 1994!
Current form I am talking about. Cameroon dominated and beat Egypt convincingly at the last ACN. Senegal beat Tunisia 2-0. Cameroon beat Senegal on penalty 5-4 although Cameroon dominated most of the game.

A Song was not part of the campaign.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Rogermilla wrote:When our African FAs can learn to trust our own home grown coaches, plus if FIFA can stop the stupid bias against African teams, then we can have that dream of winning it all. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but that bullshit fairplay rule will not apply if it were Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany, Spain and the list goes on. FIFA just like the NBA has been protecting the so-called superstars in the interest of revenue.

In my opinion, Senegal should not have gone out the way they did. Yes they failed to take care of business against Japan, but again how about the clear penalty against Colombia. This world cup has showed us that that crap called VAR only applies to the European teams and a disadvantage against African teams. It is like we as black Africans need to put in extra work just to make it among the white Europeans. I am so hurt at the way Nigeria and Senegal had to go out due to the crap called VAR. That is another excuse for the white Europeans to sugercoat and justify their bias against African teams
Most disappointing. I expected more from Senegal.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

joplass wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:Cameroon bought nothing but shame to its people since 1994!
Current form I am talking about. Cameroon dominated and beat Egypt convincingly at the last ACN. Senegal beat Tunisia 2-0. Cameroon beat Senegal on penalty 5-4 although Cameroon dominated most of the game.

A Song was not part of the campaign.
Then lost 4-0 to Nigeria and scored a late equaliser for a 1-1 draw at home,the signs where there during last summers confederation cup they where just too weak to compete!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI