NGR vs CRO: Pre-Match Press Conference

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bell
Egg
Egg
Re: NGR vs CRO: Pre-Match Press Conference

Post by Bell »

Damunk wrote:
Synopsis wrote:You guys aren’t familiar with the psychological aspect of sports. :lol:
Nigerians don't do psychology.
We'd rather do "By God's grace and mercy, we will bring back di cup" :lol: :lol: :lol:
THEY SHOULD LISTEN TO AMERICAN COACHES, BECAUSE...

...it is typical of all these coaches (of American teams) to make the opposition seem invincible, that is until the game begins. Of course, the opposition and public know and expect this misleading flattery and are not fooled by it. I guess people are used to (and maybe prefer) the swagger approach whether it's one that can be backed up on the field or not.
Bell
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Gotti wrote:
jette1 wrote:Amazing how quickly we forget; does anyone have video of that embarrassing yeye araoke Super falcons coach during the Women world cup in Canada.
Rohr's approach is how you show emotional maturity and reality based understanding of the situation. This is a global cultural event and it's a privilege to any Nation to be among the best 32 footballing Nations participating in it. And to disproportionately appraise yourself would not only demonstrate you have improper reference point but that you are also grandiose. Bill gates was in Nigeria as a lay man armed with more accurate facts on Nigeria's finances than our actual finance minister - I mean how embarrassing was that.
Dude, no need to start pulling stuff out of your nether orifice to make a point...SMH :oops:
Make a point? There was no point to be made :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Gotti wrote:
jette1 wrote:Amazing how quickly we forget; does anyone have video of that embarrassing yeye araoke Super falcons coach during the Women world cup in Canada.
Rohr's approach is how you show emotional maturity and reality based understanding of the situation. This is a global cultural event and it's a privilege to any Nation to be among the best 32 footballing Nations participating in it. And to disproportionately appraise yourself would not only demonstrate you have improper reference point but that you are also grandiose. Bill gates was in Nigeria as a lay man armed with more accurate facts on Nigeria's finances than our actual finance minister - I mean how embarrassing was that.
Dude, no need to start pulling stuff out of your nether orifice to make a point...SMH :oops:
you would know right, must be a special menu of yours to so evoke you
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

So much for putting pressure on Croatia
bret- hart wrote:
nanijoe wrote:dude has me worried tbh
SylverEagles wrote:
nanijoe wrote:Rohr says this world cup is to learn...
Ridiculous nonsense! Kept, talking about young team this, young team that. This guy did not get the memo. People are expecting victories and second round at least...He's talking about "learning". Learning ko, Academic ni!! :evil: :evil:
He is talking the pressure off the team and putting it all on Croatia.