uzoho had a calamity free game against the czech republic

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
uzoho had a calamity free game against the czech republic

Post by smartbrother »

did anyone notice Uzoho made no unforced goalkeeping errors against the Czech republic
slowly but surely bobo is silently improving
another positive we can take from the game
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: uzoho had a calamity free game against the czech republi

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

One small incident in the first half but other than that he was OK. He is improving. Probably the best decision Rohr has made as coach.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Did you see how the Crook's sycophants collapsed in their collective chairs after the game? :rotf: :rotf: Wicked people! They cant wait to demonize a poor 19 year old boy. They act like it was Uzoho's fault that:

1. Crook caused trouble in SiaSia's camp
2. Crook tried to create a mutiny in Camp
3. Crook tried to destroy Oliseh's camp
4. Crook walked out on us
5. Crook retired
6. Crook paid bribes to certain media outlets and his sycophants to force him into the 2018 squad
7. Crook has been banished by lille
8 Crook's status in Nigeria is blemished.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

smartbrother wrote:did anyone notice Uzoho made no unforced goalkeeping errors against the Czech republic

He flapped at a cross in the first half but other than that had a great game and really should have been bailed out on that goal after making an excellent save. He is growing day by day in confidence.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

smartbrother wrote:did anyone notice Uzoho made no unforced goalkeeping errors against the Czech republic
He had an assured game, and it seems Rohr's plan of turning him out in all the friendlies is beginning to pay dividends. I hope it carries over into the big dance, and I'm rooting for him to succeed. Ironically, Uzoho is not the main problem we have now. We have fundamental problems in defense, midfield and attack. With barely days to kickoff, it's really cause to ponder.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I remember some people calling us names when we told them this is the man for the job. As recently as the England game some were still calling for that hopeless Ezenwa. It is just a shame Rohr is not bringing Alampasu up alongside Uzoho.

If he did we would be covered for the next 10 years in that position. After the World Cup, the search for a number two must start!
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I remember some people calling us names when we told them this is the man for the job. As recently as the England game some were still calling for that hopeless Ezenwa. It is just a shame Rohr is not bringing Alampasu up alongside Uzoho.

If he did we would be covered for the next 10 years in that position. After the World Cup, the search for a number two must start!
Don't worry, world cup na next week. That guy's reaction to a ground ball is very slow. Una eyes go clear soon.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

eyan wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I remember some people calling us names when we told them this is the man for the job. As recently as the England game some were still calling for that hopeless Ezenwa. It is just a shame Rohr is not bringing Alampasu up alongside Uzoho.

Don't worry, world cup na next week. That guy's reaction to a ground ball is very slow. Una eyes go clear soon.
Please God I hope they are working on that lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
eyan wrote:

Please God I hope they are working on that lol
As long as the Crook keeps working on cutting okra in his wife's kitchen, thats all that pleases me. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Because Nigeria does not want him and Lille has thrown him out the door like trash. :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

metalalloy wrote:

He flapped at a cross in the first half but other than that had a great game and really should have been bailed out on that goal after making an excellent save. He is growing day by day in confidence.
Yep. I felt bad for him on the goal. No help from his teammates.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Nigeria is the only country in the world where an 18 year-old, extremely inexperienced and unfinished product would be touted as the #1 goalie; especially with our porous defense. I hope Rohr doesn’t get carried away with fan enthusiasm for Uzoho, the way Otto Gloria did for Ogedegbe :!:

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Nigeria is the only country in the world where an 18 year-old, extremely inexperienced and unfinished product would be touted as the #1 goalie; especially with our porous defense. I hope Rohr doesn’t get carried away with fan enthusiasm for Uzoho, the way Otto Gloria did for Ogedegbe :!:

Cheers.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Nigeria is the only country in the world where an 18 year-old, extremely inexperienced and unfinished product would be touted as the #1 goalie; especially with our porous defense. I hope Rohr doesn’t get carried away with fan enthusiasm for Uzoho, the way Otto Gloria did for Ogedegbe :!:

Cheers.
Not true. Gianlugi Buffon, Ekramy Ahmed and Iker Cassilas were all younger than Uzoho when they became their national team goalkeepers. By the way, do we have anyone else who is even remotely closer to Uzoho in terms of ability?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The defence are not helping this young man espically when defending corners!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

eyan wrote:

Even if he chops six, he still has my full backing. I see him becoming a great over the next 10 years
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Nigeria is the only country in the world where an 18 year-old, extremely inexperienced and unfinished product would be touted as the #1 goalie; especially with our porous defense. I hope Rohr doesn’t get carried away with fan enthusiasm for Uzoho, the way Otto Gloria did for Ogedegbe :!:

Cheers.
Not true. Gianlugi Buffon, Ekramy Ahmed and Iker Cassilas were all younger than Uzoho when they became their national team goalkeepers. By the way, do we have anyone else who is even remotely closer to Uzoho in terms of ability?
Stop embellishing. Buffon was 19+, almost 20 when he made his debut for Italy as an injury replacement for Gianluca Pagliuca in 1997 under Coach Cesare Maldini. Subsequently at the ‘98 World Cup, he was only the 3rd choice goalie behind Angelo Peruzzi and Gianluca Pagliuca and when Peruzzi went down to injury, he was promoted to 2nd choice goalie. He didn’t become the first choice goalie until the Europe 2000 qualifiers :!:

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cheers.
Make e pepper you well well! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I know your soul is boiling! Very good! May you continue to feel the pain over and over and over again. :lol:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

I see CE has been converted into a lunatic asylum with the likes of danfo driver :!:

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:I see CE has been converted into a lunatic asylum with the likes of danfo driver :!:

Cheers.
Return the money the Crook gave you. At last, all the agents, sycophants and criminals have been flushed out of CE. :clap: :clap:
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

What happened on the Czech goal?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Robotnik wrote:What happened on the Czech goal?
Here’s a friendly piece of advice. If you’re waiting for an answer to your question, don’t hold your breadth :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :!:

Cheers.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Newly-promoted la Liga club Huesca aim to sign Uzoho ahead of forthcoming Spanish season - See more at: https://goo.gl/x9KXx2