Eagles Will Get N18M For Every Goal Not Replied

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naijaguy
Egg
Egg
Eagles Will Get N18M For Every Goal Not Replied

Post by naijaguy »

Super Eagles of Nigeria will get 50,000 USD (N18m) for every unreplied goal scored at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, oil giants Aiteo have revealed.
Aiteo who are the official partner of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) made the disclosure on Thursday.

According to the Executive Vice Chairman of Aiteo Global Group, Benedict Peters in a statement, the Energy company has now signed a N2.5 billion (about USD 7 million) sponsorship agreement with the Nigeria Football Federation {NFF}, to cater for the salaries of all national team coaches for a period of five years.

“Aiteo has signed a N2.5 billion (about USD 7 million) sponsorship agreement with NFF in the bid to cater for the salaries of all national team coaches for a period of five years and to further demonstrate that we are solidly behind the Nigeria Football Federation in their quest for football development in the country.”

He said, “Football is a phenomenon in Nigeria. We can see and feel its power on every street. It has galvanised unity amongst Nigerians, irrespective of ethnic or class differences. As the World Cup kicks off, we at Aiteo Group have solidly thrown our weight behind Nigeria national team and its ever-effervescent supporters spread across the globe.

“We look forward to great football moments that will become historic as the Super Eagles play to covet the World Cup trophy. Last Saturday we premiered to the official theme song produced to boost the Super Eagles of Nigeria to go for glory at the Russia 2018 World Cup. This is also as we pledged to donate $50,000 to the team ‘for every unreturned goal’ scored at the Mundial.

To raise the spirit of the Super Eagles and their supporters an official theme song for the Nigeria’s World Cup campaign in Russia has been launched. The song, titled “Dem Go Hear Am,’’ was done by Olamide and Phyno, two of Nigeria’s hottest hip hop stars.

According to the Aiteo Director, the company sponsored the song to also authenticate their space as the optimum sponsors of the Nigeria national team.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/06/eagle ... l-not.html
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eagles Will Get N18M For Every Goal Not Replied

Post by Coach »

Unnecessary. Would it not be better for each “Eagle” to patronise a number of charities, charitable projects and have such ridiculous bonuses as this, directed at the charities they’re sponsoring? The same people willing to dash $50K at these multimillionaires, will turn their noses up at the sacral agenesis sufferer dragging himself across Ojuelegba on a skateboard.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Tell that company to get lost, taking wayo and 4One9 to another level. I hate this rubbish form of rewards that reeks of insincerity. If you want to encourage the boys just give the money and stop the nonsense. Just give bonus for every point won....not this useless wayo trick.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Coach wrote:Unnecessary. Would it not be better for each “Eagle” to patronise a number of charities, charitable projects and have such ridiculous bonuses as this, directed at the charities they’re sponsoring? The same people willing to dash $50K at these multimillionaires, will turn their noses up at the sacral agenesis sufferer dragging himself across Ojuelegba on a skateboard.
You guys are professional biatchers .....you biatch about every single little thing. Go and give your money to charity and stop biatching about how others spend theirs.

Kudos to Pinnick for setting Nigeria soccer up for long term success.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
seunt
Egg
Egg

Post by seunt »

They should invest the money in youth football. All this top heavy reward systems don't work it's already too late.
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." -Michael Jordan
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@1Naij, as ever missing the point. It appears the rip in the jeans went right through to the chromosomes. None can deny that repatriation lends a helping hand to growth and development. If Nigeria wishes to ever achieve the ever elusive stability and 2nd world status, talk less of first, it needs to renege in nonsensical ostentation and invest in itself. If each player was allied to an academy, grass roots project, would this not serve the system better? MOTD viewers, Football Focus too are constantly reminded of the work clubs do in their communities, is it any surprise the youth teams have become international trailblazers. How many would-be toe rags are now hotly courted talents the continent over?

The problem is not one of b*tching but rather the shameful resignation of many to acceptance of self-inflicted stereotype. To be a Nigerian’s Nigerian, one must be big, boisterous, floss, flamboyant, pockets full of dollar dollar bills y’all, ready to skinny dip into a well of retroviral wenches...what if that same bonus was put into a development project, invested in the league such that the standards were good to keep a precocious talent home for long enough to feel attached to home and happy to represent in latter years. Look at what Fulham FC do in their community and the talent coming through. Anyway, Nigerians will only ever be Nigerian’s Nigerians. Big agbada, fedora cap, huge cheque, handshake, clicked fingers and more clay pitches.

Off topic, have we ever applied to host a World Cup?
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

naijaguy wrote:Super Eagles of Nigeria will get 50,000 USD (N18m) for every unreplied goal scored at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, oil giants Aiteo have revealed.
Aiteo who are the official partner of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) made the disclosure on Thursday.

According to the Executive Vice Chairman of Aiteo Global Group, Benedict Peters in a statement, the Energy company has now signed a N2.5 billion (about USD 7 million) sponsorship agreement with the Nigeria Football Federation {NFF}, to cater for the salaries of all national team coaches for a period of five years.

“Aiteo has signed a N2.5 billion (about USD 7 million) sponsorship agreement with NFF in the bid to cater for the salaries of all national team coaches for a period of five years and to further demonstrate that we are solidly behind the Nigeria Football Federation in their quest for football development in the country.”

He said, “Football is a phenomenon in Nigeria. We can see and feel its power on every street. It has galvanised unity amongst Nigerians, irrespective of ethnic or class differences. As the World Cup kicks off, we at Aiteo Group have solidly thrown our weight behind Nigeria national team and its ever-effervescent supporters spread across the globe.

“We look forward to great football moments that will become historic as the Super Eagles play to covet the World Cup trophy. Last Saturday we premiered to the official theme song produced to boost the Super Eagles of Nigeria to go for glory at the Russia 2018 World Cup. This is also as we pledged to donate $50,000 to the team ‘for every unreturned goal’ scored at the Mundial.

To raise the spirit of the Super Eagles and their supporters an official theme song for the Nigeria’s World Cup campaign in Russia has been launched. The song, titled “Dem Go Hear Am,’’ was done by Olamide and Phyno, two of Nigeria’s hottest hip hop stars.

According to the Aiteo Director, the company sponsored the song to also authenticate their space as the optimum sponsors of the Nigeria national team.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/06/eagle ... l-not.html
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

I actually think this is a good incentive to be tight on the defense, its better than rewarding a goal scorer, that would be disaster as it would promote selfish play

For those complaining, its a private company so if you don't like it , put your money where your mouth is
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

oloye wrote:Tell that company to get lost, taking wayo and 4One9 to another level. I hate this rubbish form of rewards that reeks of insincerity. If you want to encourage the boys just give the money and stop the nonsense. Just give bonus for every point won....not this useless wayo trick.
Skippo you saw thru the mathematical ruse sharp, sharp! :rotf:
Advocating rational thought since 1987
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

akamoke wrote:I actually think this is a good incentive to be tight on the defense, its better than rewarding a goal scorer, that would be disaster as it would promote selfish play

For those complaining, its a private company so if you don't like it , put your money where your mouth is
Exactly! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
seunt
Egg
Egg

Post by seunt »

Are you lot watching the Spain Portugal Match? On a wider note until we start having academies from 4yrs and above, covering the length and breadth of the federation, we cannot hope to play at this level consistently. See these guys mentality, that stuff is nurtured from an early age.
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." -Michael Jordan
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

seunt wrote:Are you lot watching the Spain Portugal Match? On a wider note until we start having academies from 4yrs and above, covering the length and breadth of the federation, we cannot hope to play at this level consistently. See these guys mentality, that stuff is nurtured from an early age.
We also need to sharpen our local league. No short route to success.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051