Brazilian referees for Nigeria vs Croatia match

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Brazilian referees for Nigeria vs Croatia match

Post by Cmoke »

Brazilian referees for Nigeria vs Croatia match ON JUNE 15, 20187:11 PMIN 2018 WORLD CUP, SPORTS1 COMMENT African referees for 2 other matches Nigeria vs Croatia (Russia) – Brazilian referee, Sandro Ricci, will alongside two compatriots and two Spaniards, handle Nigeria’s opening Group D game against Croatia at Kaliningrad on Saturday in World Cup in Russia. Ricci will have Emerson de Carvalho as his First Assistant Referee (AR1) and Marcelo van Gasse as Second Assistant Referee (AR2), both Brazilians. Antonio Mateu and Pao Cebrian, both Spaniards, will be the Fourth Official and Reserve Assistant Referee (RAR).

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/bra ... 2-matches/
asabatex
Egg
Egg
Re: Brazilian referees for Nigeria vs Croatia match

Post by asabatex »

:D
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
They Have started: The Brazilian referee that officiated Nig

Post by chief nfachairman »

Yes. Our babas in the village and bush have started their work. Let the next referee against Iceland try any nonsense., i would personally contact the Baba in Irin forest in Ijebu Ode.

Referee For Nigeria's Opening World Cup Match Vs Croatia Hospitalized

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=28209

The Brazilian referee that officiated Nigeria's opening World Cup match against Croatia has been hospitalized, according to reports.

Russian daily sports newspaper Sport Express says the main referee of the World Cup match between the national teams of Croatia and Nigeria, Sandro Meira Ricci, has been hospitalized.

The 43-year-old civil servant has ruptured his ligaments and is presently in the hospital.

Only yesterday, Ricci, who was the Video Assistant Referee for England's clash with Tunisia, was embroiled in a fresh controversy after he failed to award a penalty to England, as did the Colombian referee Wilmar Roldan, when Tottenham's Harry Kane was grabbed and knocked over by Sassi inside the area.

On Saturday evening, Nigeria were awarded 20 free-kicks, four more than Croatia, with Odion Ighalo giving away three fouls, and Victor Moses and Troost-Ekong two each.

Ricci booked only Troost-Ekong in the Nigerian team, while he showed yellow cards to Croatia pair, Ivan Rakitic and Brozović, and he awarded an undisputed penalty to the Balkans after the Bursaspor central defender pulled Mario Mandzukic by the shirt.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: They Have started: The Brazilian referee that officiated

Post by Scipio Africanus »

The babas in the bush should have concentrated their work on our coach's brain ...

Wha choo looking at?!
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Scipio Africanus wrote:The babas in the bush should have concentrated their work on our coach's brain ...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

realtrouble wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:The babas in the bush should have concentrated their work on our coach's brain ...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

This is just a warning. Wait till u see Iceland tomorrow, the tin go do u like Bruce Lee fim.
OCCUPY NFF!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I did curse him (which was foolish) and I should not have done so.

but having said that, I have never believed in the dark arts. So I do not believe my ill wishes played any part in his misfortune.

Juju is not real.

I wish the coach all the best and I hope he recovers (although in a similar vein, I also do not believe this will have any impact on his good fortune).
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT