Prediction

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Prediction

Post by Rawlings »

pajimoh wrote:Oh God of creation, we pray, please grant Nigeria victory over Croatia today in your mighty name I pray. Amen
stop the unnecessary prayers
God is busy listening to the prayers of the poor
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

You loud losers , big mouth ,boastful no football sense and plenty of prayer warriors. .una pick race? Smh , when SE failed to win and lose friendlies. Una dey quote stats..smh .. do yall want me to post the scores for the 2nd games? Illiterates, we will beat this, we will beat that..now una eye don open.... a pig was told to eat apples with flags..una sef carry head dey believe such trash, why una no ask if that a swine dey color blind?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Naija4lyfe
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija4lyfe »

Bigpokey24 wrote:You loud losers , big mouth ,boastful no football sense and plenty of prayer warriors. .una pick race? Smh , when SE failed to win and lose friendlies. Una dey quote stats..smh .. do yall want me to post the scores for the 2nd games? Illiterates, we will beat this, we will beat that..now una eye don open.... a pig was told to eat apples with flags..una sef carry head dey believe such trash, why una no ask if that a swine dey color blind?
:rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol:
Naija4lyfe