Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Balogun starts
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:33 pm
Posts: 7272
According to FIFA.com

Uzoho, Balogun, Ekong, Shehu, Idowu, Ndidi, Etobo, Mikel, Iwobi, Moses and Ighalo

_________________
To stop trying is to start dying
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Balogun starts
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:57 pm 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:09 pm
Posts: 14638
Location: UK
Shehu and Idowu will cause us problems.

_________________
Image

"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Balogun starts
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:08 pm
Posts: 2226
Location: London, England
Shehu lol , oh well


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Balogun starts
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:33 pm
Posts: 7272
Sir V wrote:
Shehu and Idowu will cause us problems.

Personally, I am ok with Shehu. My concern is Idowu. But in Rihr and the boys I trust.

_________________
To stop trying is to start dying
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Balogun starts
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6433
The Naija defense is no good...no matter who is selected.
Naija can only win games if they score 3+ goals...otherwise WE are toast

_________________
Boycott Russia 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Balogun starts
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54169
Location: United Kingdom
Nothing scares me about this group. Very few teams have our legs. We have seen from Argentina and France that big names do not guarantee anything.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Balogun starts
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:20 pm
Posts: 3537
I prefer Omeruo.... But Rohr is the coach.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Balogun starts
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4186
Rawlings wrote:
The Naija defense is no good...no matter who is selected.
Naija can only win games if they score 3+ goals...otherwise WE are toast


All you do is get off trolling CE. You are definitely a miserable person. No doubt!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Balogun starts
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 55449
Shehu positioning is a problem. I hope he is instructed to stay home and not go forward or go into the middle.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Balogun starts
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:19 pm
Posts: 11618
Location: Libration Stadium
i tire for all of una shall.... INTERNET COACHES... Spain job was vacant few days ago, none of una apply self...

_________________
Image
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Balogun starts
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20262
Location: Ukwuani
Vindave wrote:
i tire for all of una shall.... INTERNET COACHES... Spain job was vacant few days ago, none of una apply self...

... no mind dem! :roll: :roll:

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Balogun starts
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:16 pm
Posts: 561
Location: DALLAS
Balogun always clashing heads with someone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Balogun starts
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 7773
It’s obvious Rohr thinks oyibo players are better than black players. Why else would he leave Ambrose out altogether and keep Omeruo on the bench :?: Oyibo na oyibo :!:


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Balogun starts
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:16 pm
Posts: 561
Location: DALLAS
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
It’s obvious Rohr thinks oyibo players are better than black players. Why else would he leave Ambrose out altogether and keep Omeruo on the bench :?: Oyibo na oyibo :!:
Cheers.

Rohr thinks that if you're mixed with European blood, you'ld naturally be a better football player than most Black Nigerian players.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Balogun starts
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:45 pm
Posts: 30994
Location: Your worst Nightmare
return2k2 wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
It’s obvious Rohr thinks oyibo players are better than black players. Why else would he leave Ambrose out altogether and keep Omeruo on the bench :?: Oyibo na oyibo :!:
Cheers.

Rohr thinks that if you're mixed with European blood, you'ld naturally be a better football player than most Black Nigerian players.


So are you guys saying Amrose and Omeruo are better than Balogun and Ekong?

_________________
Nigerian T-shirts online!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Balogun starts
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:08 pm
Posts: 2226
Location: London, England
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Nothing scares me about this group. Very few teams have our legs. We have seen from Argentina and France that big names do not guarantee anything.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

you need new glasses


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Balogun starts
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:41 pm
Posts: 9285
airwolex wrote:
return2k2 wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
It’s obvious Rohr thinks oyibo players are better than black players. Why else would he leave Ambrose out altogether and keep Omeruo on the bench :?: Oyibo na oyibo :!:
Cheers.

Rohr thinks that if you're mixed with European blood, you'ld naturally be a better football player than most Black Nigerian players.


So are you guys saying Amrose and Omeruo are better than Balogun and Ekong?

They obviously weren't. They were the guys that failed to qualify for 2 AFCONs.

Our current defense got us through one of the toughest groups in African World Cup qualifying history featuring 4 AFCON winners and 3 regular WC participants.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: analyzer, Chriskendo43, Google [Bot], metalalloy, Rogba and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group