ETEBO WAS MASSIVE TODAY regardless

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ETEBO WAS MASSIVE TODAY regardless

Post by zee »

chief nfachairman wrote:ETEBOOO. Ive always been a massive fan of his.

He huffed, puffed and chased everything. He was also the catalyst of our attack in our second half revival. He wasnt scared of running at the opponents midfield and defense when he had the ball. Hes close control is out of this world.
Slow it down..........Agent. :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

zee wrote:

He huffed, puffed and chased everything. He was also the catalyst of our attack in our second half revival. He wasnt scared of running at the opponents midfield and defense when he had the ball. Hes close control is out of this world.
IF i been hin real agent, he wold not sign for Stoke. By now, na Barca or CHina i go dey shop am make i clean out one time before he drops me once he over blows in 2yrs.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

chief nfachairman wrote:
zee wrote:

IF i been hin real agent, he wold not sign for Stoke. By now, na Barca or CHina i go dey shop am make i clean out one time before he drops me once he over blows in 2yrs.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo