CROATIA has better players period

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
CROATIA has better players period

Post by john12 »

I called this from day 1 but people kept on speaking crap. Croatia has more QUALITY players as proven by the WORLD CLASS team that they perform while most of our guys are at BACKWATER leagues. Looking at the two squad, you should obviously expect Croatia to win. Now, watch how Nigeria will beat Iceland and Lose to Argentina. The script has been written from day 1
ogiso
Egg
Egg
Re: CROATIA has better players period

Post by ogiso »

I have seen the Naija spirit at least ruffle many a superior team, even if we end up losing anyway. Our problem was less of lack of quality, but more lack of that Naija fighting spirit. That is what needs to be re-awakened. You can’t manufacture quality, but you can certainly stir up that natural fight in you rather than bend over!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

We matched them toe to toe but conceded stupid goals from no where. They will beat Iceland but will lose to Argentina
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

john12 wrote:I called this from day 1 but people kept on speaking crap. Croatia has more QUALITY players as proven by the WORLD CLASS team that they perform while most of our guys are at BACKWATER leagues. Looking at the two squad, you should obviously expect Croatia to win. Now, watch how Nigeria will beat Iceland and Lose to Argentina. The script has been written from day 1
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Only agents think that individuals win in a team sport.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Croatia has better players, really? Just like Argentina had world class players and iceland had none! Poor excuse, we lost because we are defensively naive
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

Argentina has better, way better players than Iceland but Iceland was able to get one point from them.
The more widely Christianity was diffused, and the greater the number of people unprepared for it who were brought under its sway, the less it was understood, the more absolutely was its infallibility insisted on, and the less possible it became to understand the true meaning of the doctrine. Leo Tolstoy, 'The Kingdom of God is within you', Chap 3
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Lame excuse

Serbia had quality players in 2010 and yet Ghana took care of them
Germany had better players in 2014 and proved it by being world champions and yet Ghana held them
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

ogiso wrote:I have seen the Naija spirit at least ruffle many a superior team, even if we end up losing anyway. Our problem was less of lack of quality, but more lack of that Naija fighting spirit. That is what needs to be re-awakened. You can’t manufacture quality, but you can certainly stir up that natural fight in you rather than bend over!
Thank you sir.
We blew away Bulgaria(with their stars) in 1994.....................and the same Bulgaria defeated Argentine and kicked out defending champs Germany on their way to the semis.
If Rohr or any German was our coach in 1994, he will be planning on how to limit the star-studded Bulgarian from scoring 3 or more goals against us.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Iceland game was similar to Nigeria own but they weren’t unlucky and in 2010 Ghana definitely had better players than Serbia. The likes of appiah, muntari, boating, Gyan, Ayew were in their prime
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Argentina has far better players than Iceland, but Iceland recognised where there strength as a team was and used that

And if this was all the World Cup was about why don't we find the National team with the most players from Barca, Real Madrid and Bayern and just award it to them
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Iceland didn’t do no better than Nigeria today. The difference was “LUCK” look how unlucky we were conceding those 2 foolish goals. We will beat ICELAND trust me
Last edited by john12 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

john12 wrote:I called this from day 1 but people kept on speaking crap. Croatia has more QUALITY players as proven by the WORLD CLASS team that they perform while most of our guys are at BACKWATER leagues. Looking at the two squad, you should obviously expect Croatia to win. Now, watch how Nigeria will beat Iceland and Lose to Argentina. The script has been written from day 1
Ol boy our boys could have beaten this team if we had the right players.

We were unlucky to have lost Moses Simon and were stupid to have left Onyekuru out.

Stupidly, the SE started to look sharp in front of the opposition goal only when Nacho came on. Surprise! Surprise!
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

AreaDaddy wrote:Argentina has far better players than Iceland, but Iceland recognised where there strength as a team was and used that

And if this was all the World Cup was about why don't we find the National team with the most players from Barca, Real Madrid and Bayern and just award it to them
Thank you sir :clap: :clap: ...........See what Australia did to France.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

You are a clown, we all saw how your headless chicken Musa added a whole lotta nothing to the team when he replaced iwobi.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Musa definitely added some energy to the game stop lying
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Come on john, you are acting like the Nigerian team didn’t already know this. But you can still come up with a strategy to get a result or beat them like Iran did to Morocco or Iceland to Argies. So there’s no excuse here, if they are so much better why not hunker down put 10 bodies soak the pressure and counter? We played an open game and couldn’t do the basics on either side of the ball.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:Musa definitely added some energy to the game stop lying
Come on, Musa didn’t do anything when he came on, Kelechi was a much more influential sub.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

We game up with a strategy which was to play compact, organized and tactical and it worked until those 2 unfortunate goals. How many shot on goal did Croatia had compared to Us?? I expect us to beat ICELAND but lose to Argentina. At the end of this tournament, ROHR must continue his work because we’re a work in progress
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The 2 of them added some energy but nothing came out of it. They were both average at best. Kelechi shouldn’t ever be on the bench for a holding striker
Naija4lyfe
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija4lyfe »

have to play to win, need to start the game with purpose of scoring not all this backward and sideways passes, move the ball forward towards goal need to have a sense of urgency. i didn't see that today only flashes when were a goal down.
Naija4lyfe
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

But that is why they play the game!

What high profile player does Iceland have?

Know who you are and play to your strength.

Couldn't recognize this team.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Iceland didn’t do anything different than we did. The difference was “LUCK” please, tell me how many times referee blow penalties for that’ ekong foul??? We will beat Iceland trust me
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

john12 wrote:Iceland didn’t do anything different than we did. The difference was “LUCK” please, tell me how many times referee blow penalties for that’ ekong foul??? We will beat Iceland trust me
Sorry, but that was a clear foul.
Just like when Evra bearhugged Odemwingie in 2014.

You do not do that and expect to get away with it.