Rohr needs to f**k right off after this impotent effort

nanijoe
Rohr needs to f**k right off after this impotent effort

Post by nanijoe »

We have not looked likely to score i at least 4 games..I'd rather lose 5-3 than have our players wander aimlessly for 90 minutes around the field. If the game had gone on for 3 more days, we would still not have scored.
Re: Rohr needs to f**k right off after this impotent effort

Goat Croatia has better individual players than US it’s not rohr fault that our best are at backwater leagues. We matched them but were unlucky

Naija simply does not have the players

john12 wrote:Goat Croatia has better individual players than US it’s not rohr fault that our best are at backwater leagues. We matched them but were unlucky
Stfu about this b.s u inferior complex having mofo.

They were not that good.

England was the warning, you don’t play a first half like that for fun.
nanijoe

Post by nanijoe »

Were we unlucky with all the times the ball hit the woodwork, abi which game are you talking about?
john12 wrote:Goat Croatia has better individual players than US it’s not rohr fault that our best are at backwater leagues. We matched them but were unlucky

Rohr made his mind up about the squad after the 4-2 win over Argentina.

This was Rohr's fault by a mile.

Ain’t no body suffering from inferiority complex. You have to be objective and analyse with your head not your heart. My guy, you don’t get to play for Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, juventus, AC Milan week in and out if you’re a junk. We were simply beaten by a better team and were unlucky

cchinukw wrote:This was Rohr's fault by a mile.
Kpom.......................He never believed that we can play to our strength and win.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

The Nigeria's Super Eagles have a DNA and right now we have been stripped of that DNA. The DNA of the Nigeria Super Eagles is to play without fear and attack. We are not cowards and we are not weaklings. We believe in ourselves and we fight all the way. We may lose 5-4 or win 4-3 but we play without fear. Sometimes we may even abandon defending because we want to win. This is the SE the world knows and accept as entertaining. We work hard and we sweat our a$$ off!

Coach Gernot Rohr needs to pls go and look at previous tapes to understand our DNA. Today, each player was playing for himself not the team. Ighalo was so far away from his mates. The space was so wide between our players. The players were disjointed with no will to win or score.

Roy Keane said the nigerians thought they were playing a friendly match. This SE is pathetic!

Benedict Iroha wrote:
Stfu about this b.s u inferior complex having mofo.

They were not that good.
At least this Kid has an excuse.

There are grandpas here with the same self defeatist attitude lining up behind the WOWO coach who genuinely thinks we should only be in the WC to participate. It is best to just stay away from mediocre people with little self belief.

Goldleaf wrote:The Nigeria's Super Eagles have a DNA and right now we have been stripped of that DNA. The DNA of the Nigeria Super Eagles is to play without fear and attack. We are not cowards and we are not weaklings. We believe in ourselves and we fight all the way. We may lose 5-4 or win 4-3 but we play without fear. Sometimes we may even abandon defending because we want to win. This is the SE the world knows and accept as entertaining. We work hard and we sweat our a$$ off!

Coach Gernot Rohr needs to pls go and look at previous tapes to understand our DNA. Today, each player was playing for himself not the team. Ighalo was so far away from his mates. The space was so wide between our players. The players were disjointed with no will to win or score.

Roy Keane said the nigerians thought they were playing a friendly match. This SE is pathetic
Even German analysts were wondering what the hell is wrong with THIS NIGERIAN team.................Rohr turned us into a bunch of 'football-cowards' and I HATE FOOTBALL-COWARDS.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
guest83

Post by guest83 »

Rohr is suffering from the same inferior complex as his yansh lickers on these forums. A good coach would have won this game.

nanijoe wrote:We have not looked likely to score i at least 4 games..I'd rather lose 5-3 than have our players wander aimlessly for 90 minutes around the field. If the game had gone on for 3 more days, we would still not have scored.
Kai punanijoe starts a thread. Mu guy must be really pissed off. :)

john12 wrote:Ain’t no body suffering from inferiority complex. You have to be objective and analyse with your head not your heart. My guy, you don’t get to play for Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, juventus, AC Milan week in and out if you’re a junk. We were simply beaten by a better team and were unlucky
So what was Iceland's excuse for not losing to Argentina?

guest83 wrote:Rohr is suffering from the same inferior complex as his yansh lickers on these forums. A good coach would have won this game.
It was winnable.

I saw my SE trying to tap leather.

What was definitely missing was guidance and tactics.

It was a case of individual skills trying to get through a crowded midfield without direction.

cchinukw wrote:
guest83 wrote:Rohr is suffering from the same inferior complex as his yansh lickers on these forums. A good coach would have won this game.
It was winnable.

I saw my SE trying to tap leather.

What was definitely missing was guidance and tactics.

It was a case of individual skills trying to get through a crowded midfield without direction.
The thing is I don't see it changing in the next 2 games. This result is one man's fault - Rohr. He should just go out and let the boys play but hang on they haven't done that in a while. Either way, we are screwed.

Rohr has taken us as far as he can go. What we needed was a blend of discipline and flair. In our case, it's been discipline to the point of stagnation. All the flair has either been discarded or managed out of the team. We are left, with a shell and no strong points or redeeming qualities.

Rohr should bow out of the job. I sensed he hadn't a clue after he qualified this team for the world cup something a Nigerian coach has done and even bettered by going to the second round.

I am looking beyond this tournament and thinking, get rid of Rohr as soon as the last ball is kicked against Argentina and start looking for a Nigerian coach. Westerhof was a smarter coach than Rohr in that he harnessed the natural qualities of the team and added a bit of discipline. Rohr has gone against what he started by trying to Europeanise the team's way of playing. Let's thank him and bid him goodbye.

I forgot to add we need a coach who understands the Nigerian SE way of playing with expressiveness, vibrancy and flair without fear along with combining the European qualities we can effectively adopt into our game but not a wholehearted shoehorn. Siasia and Oliseh are prime candidates for this.

nanijoe wrote:We have not looked likely to score i at least 4 games..I'd rather lose 5-3 than have our players wander aimlessly for 90 minutes around the field. If the game had gone on for 3 more days, we would still not have scored.
I am still in shock that he started a football thread.

Kneedeep

Post by Kneedeep »

This is serious ooo....... Nanijoe don pick koboko :lol:
john12 wrote:Ain’t no body suffering from inferiority complex. You have to be objective and analyse with your head not your heart. My guy, you don’t get to play for Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, juventus, AC Milan week in and out if you’re a junk. We were simply beaten by a better team and were unlucky
So what was Iceland's excuse for not losing to Argentina?
Thank you
Advocating rational thought since 1987
nanijoe

Post by nanijoe »

This is is as bad as it gets for Nigerian football..the thing pain me , no be small
I am still in shock that he started a football thread.

For real Rohr needs to leave yesterday. He just does not get it, or even worse is tired of the job, and is cynically trying to get fired.

we have very young players...
we are preparing the team for 2022..
this team is the lowest ranked among all the teams..

I get annoyed when hearing this from him..