Rohr needs to f**k right off after this impotent effort

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: Rohr needs to f**k right off after this impotent effort

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Enough Oyibos for now...we need a Nigerian.
tippy
Egg
Egg

Post by tippy »

Goldleaf wrote:The Nigeria's Super Eagles have a DNA and right now we have been stripped of that DNA. The DNA of the Nigeria Super Eagles is to play without fear and attack. We are not cowards and we are not weaklings. We believe in ourselves and we fight all the way. We may lose 5-4 or win 4-3 but we play without fear. Sometimes we may even abandon defending because we want to win. This is the SE the world knows and accept as entertaining. We work hard and we sweat our a$$ off!

Coach Gernot Rohr needs to pls go and look at previous tapes to understand our DNA. Today, each player was playing for himself not the team. Ighalo was so far away from his mates. The space was so wide between our players. The players were disjointed with no will to win or score.

Roy Keane said the nigerians thought they were playing a friendly match. This SE is pathetic!
We have not had this DNA for at least a decade. Sometimes we get flashes and show something and sometimes it clicks in a tournament (ANC 2013) but for the most part we have played this uninspiring shitty way. Don't know if you remember WC 2014, when we were involved in the first stinker of the tournament with Iran.

I'm disappointed because I got hoodwinked by the performances against Cameroon and Argentina. Apparently those were just flashes. I will reevaluate my excitement.
My usual reaction after most Arsenal games: "lol, f*** Arsenal."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

tippy wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:The Nigeria's Super Eagles have a DNA and right now we have been stripped of that DNA. The DNA of the Nigeria Super Eagles is to play without fear and attack. We are not cowards and we are not weaklings. We believe in ourselves and we fight all the way. We may lose 5-4 or win 4-3 but we play without fear. Sometimes we may even abandon defending because we want to win. This is the SE the world knows and accept as entertaining. We work hard and we sweat our a$$ off!

Coach Gernot Rohr needs to pls go and look at previous tapes to understand our DNA. Today, each player was playing for himself not the team. Ighalo was so far away from his mates. The space was so wide between our players. The players were disjointed with no will to win or score.

Roy Keane said the nigerians thought they were playing a friendly match. This SE is pathetic!
We have not had this DNA for at least a decade. Sometimes we get flashes and show something and sometimes it clicks in a tournament (ANC 2013) but for the most part we have played this uninspiring shitty way. Don't know if you remember WC 2014, when we were involved in the first stinker of the tournament with Iran.

I'm disappointed because I got hoodwinked by the performances against Cameroon and Argentina. Apparently those were just flashes. I will reevaluate my excitement.
I don't think they were flashes that was just the form of the team at that time, it was really good. But the Argentina game was how many months ago? Our form has completely gone down hill since then. We pray they regain that form soon but I highly doubt it.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Enough Oyibos for now...we need a Nigerian.
Hausa or Yoruba? Igbo or Fulani? Christian or Muslim? South-South or South-West? APC or PDP? Sai Buhari or Kai Buhari?...And when said Nigerian is hired, to the disappointment of an equal share of the electorate, how many sticks of chewing gum will he be allowed to showcase his forceful, subwoofer, surround sound, mastication before the inevitable?

Nigeria doesn't need a stroke of black paint, it needs a wrecking ball, dynamite sticks and a police cordon to safeguard the public from flying rubble. The whole system is flawed, every success is proceeded by a punctuation mark, as if the ribosome runs into a stop codon and cellular apoptosis ensues. Rather than explore the genetics, Nigeria throws another layer of Maybelline on the dead cell and fiddles with its photoshop. Or, much worse, flicks the on switch, booting up the conveyor belt to churn out another model filled with the same flaws.

History repeats itself and thats just how it goes,
same thing that Elvis did with Rock n' Roll,
Justin Timberlake, Eminem, then Macklemore
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Right now I'd be willing to look again at Oliseh.

Heck even Eguaevon or Okocha/Siasia. We need to channel some '94 fever into the future while they are still alive.

And for God's sake if you hire somebody, do pay them their agreed wages. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Coach wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You dey laff? Him don chop una dollar. Bye!!! :mrgreen:

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

john12 wrote:Ain’t no body suffering from inferiority complex. You have to be objective and analyse with your head not your heart. My guy, you don’t get to play for Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, juventus, AC Milan week in and out if you’re a junk. We were simply beaten by a better team and were unlucky
were we really beaten; an own goal and a penalty for an infraction you see 70% of the time in set pieces.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
john12 wrote:Goat Croatia has better individual players than US it’s not rohr fault that our best are at backwater leagues. We matched them but were unlucky
Stfu about this b.s u inferior complex having mofo.

They were not that good.
Name all 'our-deadly-strikers-that-were-not-called-up-but-would-have-screwed-Croatia-big-time-if-not-for-our-incompetent-oyibo-coach'.
We dey wait... :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Musical chairs starts up again.... :dream:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

cchinukw wrote:Right now I'd be willing to look again at Oliseh.

Heck even Eguaevon or Okocha/Siasia.
We need to channel some '94 fever into the future while they are still alive.

And for God's sake if you hire somebody, do pay them their agreed wages. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We understand.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Damunk wrote:
cchinukw wrote:Right now I'd be willing to look again at Oliseh.

Heck even Eguaevon or Okocha/Siasia.
We need to channel some '94 fever into the future while they are still alive.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We understand.

I go shiop ya dollar :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

olumide
Egg
Egg

Post by olumide »

LOL...Since 2001, when I was 11, Nigeria has had a foreign manager for a total of maybe three years. 2001 was 17 years ago and we have been absolute rubbish for 90 percent of that time. The problem is not any manager, black, white, or green. As it stands Nigeria is a broken football nation that thrives at youth level and exporting players around the world, but nothing else.

Just to clarify, Rohr took over when a litany of local coaches had managed to fail to qualify the most populated country in Africa to the AFCON 3 out of 4 times, and then managed to qualify them for the World Cup easily. He deserves credit for this. I am no fan of Rohr, but let's not act like he turned some sort of brilliant team into rubbish.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

To be fair it was Amodu who qualified Nigeria to the 2002 and 2010 World Cup only for him to be dropped for some makeshift clueless coach. Those are also the only times Nigeria failed to make it out of the group stage of the World Cup.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

tippy wrote:

We had it in 2014 WC...................you have eyes and there's youtube, USE YOUR EYES.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

na wa for you guys o. The thing is that the WC is no joke and to win with the talent level we have is possible but extremley hard.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

airwolex wrote:na wa for you guys o. The thing is that the WC is no joke and to win with the talent level we have is possible but extremley hard.
Agreed ........................ but to even have a chance, you must play to your strengths.
Can you imagine Rohr coaching our 1996 olympic team against the star-studded Brazillian team(Real Ronaldo, Bebeto etc....1994 WC winners)......................the foolish Rohr would have packed our defense with 9 men and playing to avoid a rout.
I HATE and DESPITE FOOTBALL-COWARDS .....................and Rohr is certified football-coward.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

zee wrote:
airwolex wrote:na wa for you guys o. The thing is that the WC is no joke and to win with the talent level we have is possible but extremley hard.
Agreed ........................ but to even have a chance, you must play to your strengths.
Can you imagine Rohr coaching our 1996 olympic team against the star-studded Brazillian team(Real Ronaldo, Bebeto etc....1994 WC winners)......................the foolish Rohr would have packed our defense with 9 men and playing to avoid a rout.
I HATE and DESPITE FOOTBALL-COWARDS .....................and Rohr is certified football-coward.

You are making too much sense for these losers/brainwashed Rohr supporters.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

I'm glad Iceland with their Dentists , Film directors and a total population of 300 thousand is in our group, teaching lessons on what it means to have self belief.
zee wrote:
naijaspurs2018
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaspurs2018 »

nanijoe wrote:We have not looked likely to score i at least 4 games..I'd rather lose 5-3 than have our players wander aimlessly for 90 minutes around the field. If the game had gone on for 3 more days, we would still not have scored.
I agree with this. It was a shocking performance, the lack of energy is inexcusable and Rohr did nothing to instil any urgency.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rohr Go Home

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Rohr Go Home. Just resign. Africa cannot take this anymore.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Makanaky
Egg
Egg
Re: Rohr Go Home

Post by Makanaky »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:Rohr Go Home. Just resign. Africa cannot take this anymore.
It’s a too late for that. Rohr needs to let The Super Eagles express themselves none of this conservative European football. I assure if this happens Iceland and Argentina are in trouble
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg
Re: Rohr Go Home

Post by 9jaMan »

Rohr is a coward, he is there for the money, Nigeria will have to fire him, Rohr knows he is not good enough for Nigeria so he selects players he can later claim are not good enough. Fire Rohr now