We will Beat ICELAND

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: We will Beat ICELAND

Post by Odas »

wale1974 wrote:We are not going to beat anybody until we start moving the ball forward quicker .......................Zero shot on target speaks volume.

Some of us addressed our zero shot on target issue during our friendly matches and most people on here talk say our mouth dey smell.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Odas wrote:
wale1974 wrote:We are not going to beat anybody until we start moving the ball forward quicker .......................Zero shot on target speaks volume.

Some of us addressed our zero shot on target issue during our friendly matches and most people on here talk say our mouth dey smell.

I thought you guaranteed a win today? Where is it?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

DIMKA76 wrote:"We will beat Iceland" - Because in your head you assume Rohr is proactive and pragmatic enough to make the necessary changes to both personnel and formation to effect the necessary changes to accomplish such a result?

Let me tell you now, it won't happen. There is something Rohr is doing to the boys that just isn't working. You'll have to forgive me here as I make assumptions - Rohr is overworking the boys and not giving them rest when they should be getting it.

It was never like we were going to win the world cup but we certainly can play better than this. We didn't even look like we tried but you could see we were gassed. Now, why is that? something just isn't right.

Just out of curiosity, did it surprise you about the personnel and timing of the substitutions? This says a lot about the quality of our Coach and the way his pedantic mind works.
Yes, if he makes the necessary changes to personnel and formation, else nothing will happen.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Odas wrote:

I thought you guaranteed a win today? Where is it?
Yes bros, I did and I FAILED BADLY. I certainly wasn't even close and I am very upset about it. At no time did I think we will NOT win until when we conceded a penalty :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
cruxifixoy2k
Egg
Egg

Post by cruxifixoy2k »

For us that know our football, we said it before and we gonna continue saying it Nigeria not going to score a single goal in dis tourney talkless of beating Iceland and Argentina. We just don't have the players to win matches at dis stage.