In Rohr We Trust!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: SE WILL QUALIFY FOR QUATER FINALS.

Post by truetalk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Yes. Na me tok am!

I see that hatred and bitterness has taken over our forum. A forum that was started by a swede who loved and admired the Nigerian game has now been turned into a hate site by Nigerians who have nothing but contempt for our youngsters in Russia. They are taking out their frustrations on youngsters who have done more for their country in their early 20s than 99.9% of these haters will ever do.

I have news for you. SE will qualify from this group! We will win our next 2 games and top the group. How about that? Na me, Emir kongi tok am! You might know me for shaking but my shaking is motivated by the love and appreciation I have for our boys. I want the best for them. I want them to win, I fear they might lose but the result never affects my passion for my SE. I always support the coach and never abuse the coach mid tournament.

SE will come out of the group and haters will once again try to cozy up like they always do. Y'all know yourselves. From Area Boys to Zee-lots, you will bow to this team.
E bi like say all the shaking don reset ya Medula. Almost nobody here has hatred for the team or players, except the likes of John 12 and a few others who have been pushing the 'inferior players' tag.

Most people here believe we have the team and players to make it out of the group. We could have got a result against Croatia. They are just mad at the setup and formation of the team. The team was not setup to win, sitting deep in its half, and conceding possession and field position, and deploying personnel wrongly.

And then there is the dummy of a coach who expects us to be satisfied with a loss and that effort, because they have players in better clubs.

We don't hate the team. We believe they can get to the Semi Finals. We just now realise that the Coach does not believe. He genuinely thinks 4th place in the group is good enough for us; and that is very worrying!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Why stop at quater finals? In fact you for talk come
...see mouth
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Rawlings wrote:Talk is cheap
Back your rhetoric up with a consequence
e.g. If Naija does not make it to 1/4 finals, I'll stay celibate for 2 years
Who are you trying to fool?
We know you've been castrated at birth, thus the highlighted will be normal.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges