In Rohr We Trust!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
In Rohr We Trust!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He is building the SE and we support his efforts to continue to improve this team through trial,error, adjustments and determination. No we ain’t winning the wc but we don’t care.,

If you don’t like it your free to put IED sauce on your rice. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: In Rohr We Trust!

Post by cchinukw »

Stop it!
He will build you a big white elephant by the time he is done.

It is like he is a double agent sent to take Nigerian football to the dark ages. Tufiakwa gi na ndi #$% gi. :boo: :boo:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

cchinukw wrote:Stop it!
He will build you a big white elephant by the time he is done.

It is like he is a double agent sent to take Nigerian football to the dark ages. Tufiakwa gi na ndi #$% gi. :boo: :boo:
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

As far as I know the man has improved our football needs to continue when he came on board, we had failed to qualify for 2 nations cup and was at one of our lowest point in history. He qualified us and invited almost all deserving players. You really have to be delusional to sack a coach for losing to a team that has better players than YOU.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

And to think, the NFF awarded him with a contract extension. SMDH.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

john12 wrote:As far as I know the man has improved our football needs to continue when he came on board, we had failed to qualify for 2 nations cup and was at one of our lowest point in history. He qualified us and invited almost all deserving players. You really have to be delusional to sack a coach for losing to a team that has better players than YOU.
Rubbish. He will only get you a nations cup at best. He is out of his depth at world cup level.

Completely unqualified to be near any national team at the world cup.

You can see it in his gait, you can see it in his abracadabra team sheets and tactics.

He just stands there moping like the clueless man he is.

Dumb is what I call him. A more acceptable version of Sissy Berti. But a sissy nonetheless.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

It was exactly this hour in 2014 after a draw against Iran that some of the same people calling for Rohr to be sacked were calling for Keshi to be sacked. They ended up hating the man to the point that he had to beg to get paid, they appointed an interim while he was coach. Unfortunately, they ended up killing him with hate.

We will not allow the development of our program be stifled by a fake WC semis dream. If Iceland likes they can freeze the whole of Nigeria. It’s still gonna be Rohr in charge.
OCCUPY NFF!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:It was exactly this hour in 2014 after a draw against Iran that some of the same people calling for Rohr to be sacked were calling for Keshi to be sacked. They ended up hating the man to the point that he had to beg to get paid, they appointed an interim while he was coach. Unfortunately, they ended up killing him with hate.

We will not allow the development of our program be stifled by a fake WC semis dream. If Iceland likes they can freeze the whole of Nigeria. It’s still gonna be Rohr in charge.
One......we lost today.
two.......we never played like cowards in 2014
three.....Don't ever compare the legendary Keshi :clap: :clap: to this out of depth, cowardly coach. :curse:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

There comes a time when men ought to be honest and say the TRUTH.....

This is not the Nigerian football team we know, not the style we play... Too boring, ultra defensive, seems like players were injected with inferiority complex, just defend and hope for a draw.

Rohr is clearly out of his depth....
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

zee wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:It was exactly this hour in 2014 after a draw against Iran that some of the same people calling for Rohr to be sacked were calling for Keshi to be sacked. They ended up hating the man to the point that he had to beg to get paid, they appointed an interim while he was coach. Unfortunately, they ended up killing him with hate.

One......we lost today.
three.....Don't ever compare the legendary Keshi :clap: :clap: to this out of depth, cowardly coach. :curse:
Aren’t you one of the touts that said we wouldn’t qualify from our qualifying group? Now you want to win the wc. WC ko tea cup ni.
OCCUPY NFF!!
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Nonsense. Put the man as the coach of Brazil and they will not know how to beat Tahiti. He is a fitness coach not the tactician that the SE needs to maximize their potential.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

We're always quick to hit the panic button. No doubt about that. Team and fans need to stick together now more than ever.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
zee wrote:

One......we lost today.
Aren’t you one of the touts that said we wouldn’t qualify from our qualifying group? Now you want to win the wc. WC ko tea cup ni.
You are a certified dunce......................now post where I posted that.
My fear was always about our keepers, never about our 'out-field' players............but a daft wowo like you won't know that.
Rohr is a disgrace and brainless .....................expired textbook Coach.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

zee wrote:
zee wrote:

One......we lost today.
My fear was always about our keepers, never about our 'out-field' players............but a daft wowo like you won't know that.
Funny enough he used to love local coaches o. Na those on the road to WC performance way blind am.

The teams we beat were either failing or piss poor altogether.

But agree. Him wowoism don pass be ciaful. :laugh:

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

zee wrote:
zee wrote:

One......we lost today.

Ode.... who told u we had a keeper problem? Just because you don’t the difference between a good goalie and a pogo stick doesn’t mean we have a problem.

The same expired textbook Rohr used to get us here what he’ll use to qualify these young boys for the 2nd rd. All you have to do is keep watching on your Soviet compura and you’ll see with the one korokoro eye have that’s still useable.
OCCUPY NFF!!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:He is building the SE and we support his efforts to continue to improve this team through trial,error, adjustments and determination. No we ain’t winning the wc but we don’t care.,

Wow, are you Nigerian? Are you sure you are not ghananese? You have been completely brainwashed to accept mediocrity. Why ignore onyekuru and Nwakali if you are building. go jump in a lake
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

9jaMan wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:He is building the SE and we support his efforts to continue to improve this team through trial,error, adjustments and determination. No we ain’t winning the wc but we don’t care.,

Wow, are you Nigerian? Are you sure you are not ghananese? You have been completely brainwashed to accept mediocrity. Why ignore onyekuru and Nwakali if you are building. go jump in a lake
Onyekuru - Yes
Nwakili - No

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
SE WILL QUALIFY FOR QUATER FINALS.

SE WILL QUALIFY FOR QUATER FINALS.

Yes. Na me tok am!

I see that hatred and bitterness has taken over our forum. A forum that was started by a swede who loved and admired the Nigerian game has now been turned into a hate site by Nigerians who have nothing but contempt for our youngsters in Russia. They are taking out their frustrations on youngsters who have done more for their country in their early 20s than 99.9% of these haters will ever do.

I have news for you. SE will qualify from this group! We will win our next 2 games and top the group. How about that? Na me, Emir kongi tok am! You might know me for shaking but my shaking is motivated by the love and appreciation I have for our boys. I want the best for them. I want them to win, I fear they might lose but the result never affects my passion for my SE. I always support the coach and never abuse the coach mid tournament.

SE will come out of the group and haters will once again try to cozy up like they always do. Y'all know yourselves. From Area Boys to Zee-lots, you will bow to this team.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: SE WILL QUALIFY FOR QUATER FINALS.

Post by Rawlings »

Talk is cheap
Back your rhetoric up with a consequence
e.g. If Naija does not make it to 1/4 finals, I'll stay celibate for 2 years
Last edited by Rawlings on Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I don't have any contempt for our players.

In fact even Musa I like, he seems like a very nice down to earth guy.

I have contempt for our feckless coach, who had well over 2 years to build something formidable.

Instead he ignored genuine talents and prospects and continued to parade wastepipes.

Then he cannot even see easy fixes to the silly problems of his own makings.

Then he told us not to attack, but to be scared and cower to overrated teams.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Rawlings wrote:Talk is cheap
can't possibly be a tall order for a Ghanaian; natural selection already steered females from you
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote:I don't have any contempt for our players.

In fact even Musa I like, he seems like a very nice down to earth guy.

I have contempt for our feckless coach, who had well over 2 years to build something formidable.

Instead he ignored genuine talents and prospects and continued to parade wastepipes.

Then he cannot even see easy fixes to the silly problems of his own makings.

Then he told us not to attack, but to be scared and cower to overrated teams.
Your a inconsistencies are staggering. Some now actually like Musa the headless chicken? You're an opportunist that hides behind a player's last poor performances to spew hate against SE. You might be a football fan but you're certainly not a SE fan.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

jette1 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:Talk is cheap
can't possibly be a tall order for a Ghanaian; natural selection already steered females from you

I know it's easy for people like u, since u enjoy the other hole
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar