Danfo has no football knowledge

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Danfo has no football knowledge

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This guy was all over the forum dancing at owambe parties etc.. boasting , shouting SE go make q finals. In fact bobo go find post from a German apple eating pig to confirm semifinals. ..since modric, waya us, this danfo don begin attend celestial church to fast ...loud mouths don vanish.

I guess the zero high pressing cowardice in Nigerian mentality fake ,shaku,dancing ,clueless overpaid, hype junks don play una finish..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Danfo has no football knowledge

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:This guy was all over the forum dancing at owambe parties etc.. boasting , shouting SE go make q finals. In fact bobo go find post from a German apple eating pig to confirm semifinals. ..since modric, waya us, this danfo don begin attend celestial church to fast ...loud mouths don vanish.

I guess the zero high pressing cowardice in Nigerian mentality fake ,shaku,dancing ,clueless overpaid, hype junks don play una finish..
Although I continue to support my team until our last breath, this was clearly not me. You should learn, albeit at old age, to be a truthful boy.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:This guy was all over the forum dancing at owambe parties etc.. boasting , shouting SE go make q finals. In fact bobo go find post from a German apple eating pig to confirm semifinals. ..since modric, waya us, this danfo don begin attend celestial church to fast ...loud mouths don vanish.

... and we still can. All is NOT lost yet :roll: :roll: :roll:. On the other hand, because one supports his team without wavering doesn't mean the person is a DUMMY like you.

Kai, you be REAL mumu! STOP pooting (putting) OIL in your nyash, abeg! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:

Although I continue to support my team until our last breath, this was clearly not me. You should learn, albeit at old age, to be a truthful boy.
danfo. I am still in my 30s, so forget the false accusation. However you went on overdrive dancing and trying to replace experience, however i want you to be honest, is Rohr a better manager than Samson siasia?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Who's Danfo?Is he supposed have football knowledge?Do people take his views as gospel?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Who's Danfo?Is he supposed have football knowledge?Do people take his views as gospel?
I bow...
Naija4lyfe
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija4lyfe »

he and Odas are the worst they boast about us beating Croatia when we haven't done anything to prove we were better. all the loses and the way we played our friendlies should tell you were we should end up(3 games and out) instead of boasting and beating your chest like a gorilla just hope that the team plays better and gets better. Chest beating don't win $#% :oops:
watching Nigeria all these years every time we are overconfident and boastful we always end up crashing back down to reality. :lol:
Naija4lyfe
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

danfo. I am still in my 30s, so forget the false accusation. However you went on overdrive dancing and trying to replace experience, however i want you to be honest, is Rohr a better manager than Samson siasia?
you no ask me the question oh but ROHR is miles apart from Siasia. Siasia that could not qualify Naija for ordinary Nations cup.
Okochadman2Nas
Egg
Egg

Post by Okochadman2Nas »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Who's Danfo?Is he supposed have football knowledge?Do people take his views as gospel?
Not as gospel, but is certainly on the level with his analysis.

The Naija thing is just down to his love for the team and it was quite frankly good fun. At least he tried to keep it positive in the build up to WC.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051