Germany 0-1 Mexico |Group F

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Germany 0-1 Mexico |Group F

Post by marko »

We cant fire coaches, too late, you reap what you dow
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]YUJAM[/color] wrote: This is not about football cowardice. Rather it shows that nations that invest in their infrastructure from youth to leagues can do these kind of things. We cannot be successful as long as we depend on Euro leagues to develop our players for us.
KPOM!!!
That also goes for depending on foreign expertise for coaching
instead of developing our own coaching talent and supporting
them to perform.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

juventuss wrote:
mcal wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:Germany are overrated...they needed Sane today...but too much arrogance from Low.
... a man no dey make forest dem say. I doubt Sane could have over powered a determined side. Yes, he will run, but he will get tired.
IMHO, Sane is much craftier and quicker than most if not all the players Germany fielded today. He could have won a PK, made a decisive 1st or 2nd pass. A guy with that talent you do not leave at home
...he may be but will be tired after numerous runs.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

You dont leave a player like Sane at home except for arrogance, now Sweden and South Korea will feel they have a chance against Germany
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

I was at the game; the environment was electric thanks to the Mexican fans. Mexico dominated the first half but wasted so many chances including some clear cut ones that should have easily resulted in several goals. Their wastefulness is the difference between them and the elite teams at this level. Germany will recover but finishing 2nd would give them a tougher path in the 2nd round.