The worst team in the WC?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oscar52
Egg
Egg
Re: The worst team in the WC?

Post by oscar52 »

Odas wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
visieC wrote: That's why Iceland will beat any sub-Saharan team easily.
They THINK!!!!!
2 weeks ago: Iceland 2-2 Ghana team B
It doesn't matter. In a game, any team can beat any team due to several elements. In reality, we lost to Croatia because we were unlucky, not because Croatia played better or that they had better chances. The game could easily have ended in a 0-0 draw
Ol'boy that team was lucky to not lose by more if Croatia even played any semblance of quality football themselves. That SE team is actually much worse than the 2-0 score reflects.
kastro11
Egg
Egg

Post by kastro11 »

olu wrote:The worst teams I have seen so far are Saudi Arabia, Panama, then Nigeria.
South Korea were pretty terrible.
naijaspurs2018
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaspurs2018 »

Odas wrote:
naijaspurs2018 wrote:
Odas wrote:Ok guys, easy! We lost, let's see what our team will do in the next two games. I am sure they are feeling the pain of the loss more than any of us here
It's not that we lost, it's how we lost. We didn't lay a glove on them, we were so lethargic.
Fine! Still, let's see what happens in our next game. I am sure the team (coach and players) are all annoyed of themselves by now and are itching for the next game.
Of course we will wait to see what happens in our next game, but on the basis of the first game I'm not hopeful. Are you? If he plays the same team and tactics the result will be no different,