Matters Arising!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Matters Arising!

Post by Dammy »

I know we are focussed on the WC but there is an important issue that we need to deal with so that the nation's footballing future will not be derailed.
I saw a headline on today's Complete Sports online. It says 20 year old Taiwo Awoniyi got married yesterday. I am using my phone, so I don't know how to post the link but those who are savvy can help me post the link.
I looked at the picture of the bride and it was obvious that she's in her mid to late 20s.
How long are we going to let this fraud continue? Only last year we had a 21 year old Simon Moses get married or are we going to wait until an 18 year old Nwakili gets married?
For those who wonder why we're not producing a Sallah, you have your answer in the form of age cheats like Taiwo Awoniyi, a player who we think is the future but may already be the past.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Matters Arising!

Post by Bigpokey24 »

We have a 19 year old goalie, who has more confidence than 29 year old Akpeyi. .I am confident our starting goalie is lit
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

You just noticing this now? I called them out ages ago, i was told to offer evidence, these guys are not 20, they are in the early 30s, saw a pic of Udezi wife back in the days, she looked like she was in her 40s whilst he was supposed to be 19

Who are we deceiving? Thanks to FIFA clampdown on age cheats, its affected Nigeria miserably
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

What makes you think he can't marry an older woman? I know a couple where the wife is 4 years older than the husband and he's 47 now, so it's not a new phenomenon i our culture.
To stop trying is to start dying
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Dammy wrote:I looked at the picture of the bride and it was obvious that she's in her mid to late 20s.
Pls share the picture so we can see the obvious too.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Dammy wrote:I looked at the picture of the bride and it was obvious that she's in her mid to late 20s.
Pls share the picture so we can see the obvious too.
Ageologists and Photo age analyzers... :lol:

Anyway, Pinnick is now looking only at players with verifiable ages. Not ones done with an affidavit.

NFF office is relocating to Rondon.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

20 year olds get married all the time especially understandable when they're football players with a sustainable stream of income. Maybe you could check and see if Naija players are getting married at a younger age than players from other countries to back up your theory.

Thanks for the comedy relief during a tense period.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Forgot to add that Awoniyi has been with the national team since he was 11/12 so we have pics of him as a boy!
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Shownoja wrote:What makes you think he can't marry an older woman? I know a couple where the wife is 4 years older than the husband and he's 47 now, so it's not a new phenomenon i our culture.

OH PULEASE. It means all Nigerian players marry women older than them.
Last edited by chief nfachairman on Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

look, the youngest Nigerian players remove 5yrs from their age. On the average, they do 7/8yrs (academy players).

NPFL players are the worst. they do 10/11yrs.

An average NIgerian player is China or middle east standard by the time he is 26/27.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

How exactly does this impact negatively on Nigeria's national team?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

There is nothing wrong with marrying older women. Ask the French president Macron.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

chief nfachairman wrote:look, the youngest Nigerian players remove 5yrs from their age. On the average, they do 7/8yrs (academy players).

NPFL players are the worst. they do 10/11yrs.

An average NIgerian player is China or middle east standard by the time he is 26/27.
So how old is Mikel Obi now after adding the 5years he subtracted.

No wonder Kanu was playing at 50yrs
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Enugu II wrote:How exactly does this impact negatively on Nigeria's national team?
2014 WC starting 11:
Vincent Enyeama 32
Efe Ambrose 26
Godfrey Oboabona 24
Kenneth Omeruo 21
Juwon Oshaniwa 24
John Mikel 27
Ogenyi Onazi 22
Michel Babatunde 22
Emmanuel Emenike 27
Victor Moses 24
Ahmed Musa 22

From the 2014 starting squad, the only ones in the 2018 team are:
Kenneth Omeruo 25
John Mikel 31
Ogenyi Onazi 26
Victor Moses 28
Ahmed Musa 26

The only starters are
John Mikel 31
Victor Moses 28

By 2022 wC, the following would have faded, would be in china/ middle east or would be playing
Kenneth Omeruo 29
Ogenyi Onazi 30
Ahmed Musa 30

Where is the continuity? COnsidering that Nigeria always has the youngest squad in the tournament. Our players hardly get to play upto 2 WCs. Very few do (Eyeama did 3). Imagine Osaze was born in Nigeria, he would be 28 now but still playing for the national team. Balogun at 34 would likely be in the next WC even if on bench, Omeruo would not!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Dammy, Awoniyi has been in the system very early and is a one of products of the academy football system that managed to hit the limelight early like Iheanacho, Osimhen and Ndidi.

Olofinjana spotted him early as at 13 year old and by the time he got round to playing the U15, he was a budding very young talent. Let's be a bit careful how we cast aspersions. Liverpool would have had nothing to do with him if they suspected foul play.

https://www.tori.ng/news/7876/see-photo ... -twin.html

His twin sister..
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

[/video]

Remove the wig and makeup and judge for yourself..
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Mr Shows wrote:Dammy, Awoniyi has been in the system very early and is a one of products of the academy football system that managed to hit the limelight early like Iheanacho, Osimhen and Ndidi.

Olofinjana spotted him early as at 13 year old and by the time he got round to playing the U15, he was a budding very young talent. Let's be a bit careful how we cast aspersions. Liverpool would have had nothing to do with him if they suspected foul play.

His twin sister..
Bro, please when you come to NIgeria, kindly contact me. I would take u to some academies, call the players to one side and kindly ask them their real ages. Please! then you would not type what you just did.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:Dammy, Awoniyi has been in the system very early and is a one of products of the academy football system that managed to hit the limelight early like Iheanacho, Osimhen and Ndidi.

His twin sister..
Bro, please when you come to NIgeria, kindly contact me. I would take u to some academies, call the players to one side and kindly ask them their real ages. Please! then you would not type what you just did.
https://www.instagram.com/taiyejesudun/

This is his wife.....
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

chief nfachairman wrote:

His twin sister..
Go back to 2010 when he first came on the scene. I can't vouch for every kid in every academy in Nigeria but please... He has been on the scene for a while...facts can be checked
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Mr Shows wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

His twin sister..
https://www.instagram.com/taiyejesudun/

This is his wife.....
Guys age is defo legit and I would put him around 18 - 21 years of age.

By the way, I am a certified ageologist from the CE Guild of Coaching.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

She seems young to me. What’s the issue here?
RomanusOjinta
Egg
Egg

Post by RomanusOjinta »

ogiso wrote:She seems young to me. What’s the issue here?
The issue is an utter 1d10t who cannot bother to carry out 10 minutes of research on google before rushing here to spout libel. I don't think some people understand that this site can be sued and taken down for posts like this.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Romanusorjinta you're a complete angel*! It will not be well with you arse wipe. Enablers like yourself have allowed our football to be ruined by age cheats no wonder the SE is full of foreign born players today.
I know from your idiotic comments that you are involved in falsification of papers. Cretin
I am happy