ROHR:

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Igugu
Egg
Egg
ROHR:

Post by Igugu »

Dear Mr. Rohr;

Did you see the body language of the Supper Eagles when thy are off the ball in the game against Croatia yesterday? Did you watch the game between Iceland and Argentina earlier that day? Did you notice that when the Icelanders lose the ball everyone of them are behind the ball and all of them are not more than a step away from the Argentines? Did you see how they defended perfectly well and gave no room for Messi to dribble or get off any shot? Did you see how the only shot Messi had the opportunity to make, he was denied of it and only succeeded in kicking the air?

If you were a good coach, you should have changed the pattern of paly of Eagles as soon as you discover their deficiencies against the opponents. Why were they so dull? This is the measure of your job performance, and do not think that the next four years is promised you if you fail woefully in this. No emotional attachment to anyone in the team if you want to win from now on.

Thank you Sir. You still have the chance to move to the next level.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ROHR:

Post by marko »

Dear Mr Rohr

I hope you are watching the Mexican game with your boys as punishment, we do not accept any poor excuses if mexican gets a result today, let the boys go and play their hearts out, i will accept us losing where we give mire than 150%
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

How come most of you are noticing these glaring weaknesses in Rohr now. I have being saying this since his inception as the SE coach. It was very apparent to me he is devoid of discern , astuteness and the sagacity to handle such complex job of Super eagles. The buffoon took the job after our boys did very well in the Olympic after all the shamble preparation they had. The fool could had built on the success of the team . He let the team disbanded then reinvent a new new team that has sandcastle foundation. In spite of the fact he qualified for the world in a relatively easy something about him did not add up. I knew he is going to inflict an irreparable damage to our team . I shouted my voice hoarse nobody listened. Most people in this forum has the penchant for being expedient. Now we are all hurting because of the buffoon's ineptness . The most annoying thing some people in this forum want-him to be given four more years. They have been sold into his ideology of having an inferior team.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Oliseh wouldn’t had qualified us for the World Cup based on the way he was going. Rohr must continue after World Cup
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

It is not late for him to pull off a surprise success. He still has at least 2 more games in this world cup in Russia.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

If we don't see improvement in the next 2 games. Rohr should be sacked.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

His China love killed us. Boyz that have already retired from active food just collecting pension in China should not be leading our attack.

Mikel since 2005 never played AM now is when he'll start...lol. He should have played the lineup against Argentina friendly and let Iwobi initiate the attack while Mikel play his DM role.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

mastermind wrote:His China love killed us. Boyz that have already retired from active food just collecting pension in China should not be leading our attack.

Mikel since 2005 never played AM now is when he'll start...lol. He should have played the lineup against Argentina friendly and let Iwobi initiate the attack while Mikel play his DM role.

I wondered what happened to that line-up! And Spirit.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

ohenhen1 wrote:If we don't see improvement in the next 2 games. Rohr should be sacked.

Go watch the press conference after the defeat, Rohr is not interested in SE, just support your team but Rohr ain't changing and SE ain't winning sh1t
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

He better learn.
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Please send a tape of Switzerland vs Brazil to him as well let him explain why all the Brazilian names did not run a train on Switzerland ?
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Bestplayer
Egg
Egg

Post by Bestplayer »

AreaDaddy wrote:Please send a tape of Switzerland vs Brazil to him as well let him explain why all the Brazilian names did not run a train on Switzerland ?
You are asking for too much. According to Rohr, the SE are at the world cup to learn and perhaps display fashion. What an imbecile.. :idea:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Dear Rohr you realize that at lot of people on SE are alcoholics, childish, debased and football harlots. So just ignore them
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

We have high expectations. He will be sacked if the team doesn't improve. A minimum of 4 points from the next 2 games.

Nigeria is not Burkina Faso.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He just signed a 2 year extension in January. He is now under contract until 2020. We will owe 2 years of his salary if he is sacked, unless there is a buy out clause.