Brazil 1 vs Switzerland 1 (Match Thread) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Brazil 1 vs Switzerland 1 (Match Thread) FT

Post by metalalloy »

sayala wrote:That was terrible refereeing. Neymar was constantly being impeded.

This world cup is gonna be dominated by boring European teams employing negative tactics.

Abegi make we hear word! People should just watch him waltz into the box? The swiss executed their game plan perfectly with regard to him.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

This world cup is gonna be dominated by boring European teams employing negative tactics.

Exactly. The refs look the other way while the European players hack their opponents. Might as well call this the UEFA world cup. Brahimi should have been sent off cos of his constant fowling of Neymar. Most neutrals want to see guys like Neymar flourish not get hacked by hacks like Brahimi. This WC is going the way of Italian 90. all 3 games today ended either 1-0 or 1-1
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bret- hart wrote:

Exactly. The refs look the other way while the European players hack their opponents. Might as well call this the UEFA world cup. Brahimi should have been sent off cos of his constant fowling of Neymar. Most neutrals want to see guys like Neymar flourish not get hacked by hacks like Brahimi. This WC is going the way of Italian 90. all 3 games today ended either 1-0 or 1-1
what a negative nancy you are woman.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Queen Futcha wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

I want to see flair players like Neymar play and thrive not get hacked down by thugs like Brahimi. This is Futbol not your useless handegg counterfeit basterdized version of you Americans call NFL "football" where thugs, rapist, child molesters and wife beaters play and are paid to be violent.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bret- hart wrote:
Queen Futcha wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

I want to see flair players like Neymar play and thrive not get hacked down by thugs like Brahimi. This is Futbol not your useless handegg counterfeit basterdized version of you Americans call NFL "football" where thugs, rapist, child molesters and wife beaters play and are paid to be violent.
neymal falls over when someone breathes on him too hard, both of you should man up.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
rabbit
Egg
Egg
Re: Brazil 0 vs Switzerland 0 (Match Thread) 1H

Post by rabbit »

Senator WIRES wrote:Oloye, isn't that Murphy (Mufu) AKANJI's son? :-x

He's no relation
GOD IS A GOONER