Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:26 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:22 am 

sayala wrote:
That was terrible refereeing. Neymar was constantly being impeded.

This world cup is gonna be dominated by boring European teams employing negative tactics.

Abegi make we hear word! People should just watch him waltz into the box? The swiss executed their game plan perfectly with regard to him.

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:22 am 

sayala wrote:

This world cup is gonna be dominated by boring European teams employing negative tactics.

Exactly. The refs look the other way while the European players hack their opponents. Might as well call this the UEFA world cup. Brahimi should have been sent off cos of his constant fowling of Neymar. Most neutrals want to see guys like Neymar flourish not get hacked by hacks like Brahimi. This WC is going the way of Italian 90. all 3 games today ended either 1-0 or 1-1

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:56 am 

bret- hart wrote:
sayala wrote:

Exactly. The refs look the other way while the European players hack their opponents. Might as well call this the UEFA world cup. Brahimi should have been sent off cos of his constant fowling of Neymar. Most neutrals want to see guys like Neymar flourish not get hacked by hacks like Brahimi. This WC is going the way of Italian 90. all 3 games today ended either 1-0 or 1-1

what a negative nancy you are woman.

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:02 am 

Queen Futcha wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
sayala wrote:

I want to see flair players like Neymar play and thrive not get hacked down by thugs like Brahimi. This is Futbol not your useless handegg counterfeit basterdized version of you Americans call NFL "football" where thugs, rapist, child molesters and wife beaters play and are paid to be violent.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:05 am 

bret- hart wrote:
Queen Futcha wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
sayala wrote:

I want to see flair players like Neymar play and thrive not get hacked down by thugs like Brahimi. This is Futbol not your useless handegg counterfeit basterdized version of you Americans call NFL "football" where thugs, rapist, child molesters and wife beaters play and are paid to be violent.

neymal falls over when someone breathes on him too hard, both of you should man up.

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:28 pm 

Senator WIRES wrote:
Oloye, isn't that Murphy (Mufu) AKANJI's son? :-x

He's no relation

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8