AFCON 2019: SE may miss out

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: AFCON 2019: SE may miss out

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:we aren't that good in the past, however play like you want to, all these no pressing running big man football dem play vs Croatia, no be am at all. That performance was a digrace. Why was Kele and Musa brought in so late? I don't care if we lose, but to lose that way was shocking , so far of all the African teams i have watched we were the worst as far as attacking . Even Saudi attacked better than us
Yea the performance is bad. This team just hasn't gotten to that mental spot where they don't let their heads drop after a first goal. In almost every single match, we struggle in the first half and try to recover in the second half. After we conceded the goal against Croatia, their heads visibly dropped. They don't have a single player to "ginger dem" up!

We are trying to rely on Moses to become the main focus of our attack. Time after time, the ball was sent to him to do something out of nothing I'm not sure he is that type of player as he turns over the ball too much, or holds onto the ball too much which takes his teammates out of the game. This team has to be a lot less predictable and needs to become stronger mentally. I truly think this team is on the cusp and has the potential to be an excellent one. Lets see how they react against Iceland. All isn't lost yet.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

metalalloy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:we aren't that good in the past, however play like you want to, all these no pressing running big man football dem play vs Croatia, no be am at all. That performance was a digrace. Why was Kele and Musa brought in so late? I don't care if we lose, but to lose that way was shocking , so far of all the African teams i have watched we were the worst as far as attacking . Even Saudi attacked better than us
Yea the performance is bad. This team just hasn't gotten to that mental spot where they don't let their heads drop after a first goal. In almost every single match, we struggle in the first half and try to recover in the second half. After we conceded the goal against Croatia, their heads visibly dropped. They don't have a single player to "ginger dem" up!

We are trying to rely on Moses to become the main focus of our attack. Time after time, the ball was sent to him to do something out of nothing I'm not sure he is that type of player as he turns over the ball too much, or holds onto the ball too much which takes his teammates out of the game. This team has to be a lot less predictable and needs to become stronger mentally. I truly think this team is on the cusp and has the potential to be an excellent one. Lets see how they react against Iceland. All isn't lost yet.
brah, we didn't show any attacking creativity for 90 mins ..Iceland nah 12 times ogapatapat when it comes to Parking the bus... Chelsea cann't even touch them

look at this
[/video]
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
SuperEagles