Francis Uzoho age

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P
Re: Francis Uzoho age

Post by 2drama »

not sure why this thread was started. This kind of stuff can get CE sued. And the site taken down
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
MYMIND wrote:This age falsification story has taken on a life of its own. The story is now on allafrica.com and is TRENDING.

http://allafrica.com/view/group/main/ma ... 61937.html

How unfortunate!
Like I said, it is a stain he will never be able to wash off.
Danfo Driver shey you see why we should have invited Enyeama. :sneaky:

I see say you nor dey dance mpokiti again. :P
Where is that gif again? Danfo post am nah. I see you still didn't answer my question in the other post. Why is the team you promised, from your experience of being an ex-amateur player that they will be awesome, laying an egg at the world cup? I even added Thank you to my question. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

nanijoe wrote:I started University at 16 , and there were several 14 year olds in my class...just sayin'
chief nfachairman wrote:SOmeone here said we shoudl go to Uzoho's facebook page and we'll see his Friend list are youg people.

OH NO, please it might make things a little worse bcos his page shows he STUDIED, At Imo State University. Lets assume he only attended, when did he attend? 2013? or 2014 when he was in Doha with Aspire and finally landed the Deportivo gig in 2017. Again, come to think of it, Aspire might not have been an all year round thing. maybe 3months a year and the rest, he could attend lectures at IMSU.

This kids need some advice. That Imo stte univeristy thing should be removed. I like him, i don't think he is 37 or even upto 27 and like i said, he would last long in the SE.

You obviously were old enough to take GCE o levels and not SSCE
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Last edited by chief nfachairman on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I looked old too when I was 19. Some people mature early facially.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Chief Nfa Chairman

What is your point with posting this picture of his cousin? What is the relevance? You saw "big bro" and figured you had something?

I dey try make i no insult you, so i wont. Please take the time to go back and look at the comments to the picture. If you actually were not actively trying to bring this kid down for reasons that are still unclear you would realize that HE MADE THE BIG BRO COMMENT IN JEST!!!! Look at the responses to the comment!!! She calls him "my son", other commenters pointed out "big bro???" and questioned it by saying "BIG BRO INDEED, LEKWA GI" He laughs and says go ask my mom she will explain.

I am truly starting to lose respect for you. Stop this smear campaign!!!!!!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

metalalloy wrote:Chief Nfa Chairman

What is your point with posting this picture of his cousin? What is the relevance? You saw "big bro" and figured you had something?

I dey try make i no insult you, so i wont. Please take the time to go back and look at the comments to the picture. If you actually were not actively trying to bring this kid down for reasons that are still unclear you would realize that HE MADE THE BIG BRO COMMENT IN JEST!!!! Look at the responses to the comment!!! She calls him "my son", other commenters pointed out "big bro???" and questioned it by saying "BIG BRO INDEED, LEKWA GI" He laughs and says go ask my mom she will explain.

I am not smearing. Infact, I am going to bring out the rest of the stuff i refused to post. Kindly insult me sir.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

chief nfachairman wrote:

I am not smearing. Infact, I am going to bring out the rest of the stuff i refused to post. Kindly insult me sir.
I'm done responding to you. If you have concrete evidence, feel free to post it. Like i said, i dont know the kid from Adam. All this stupid picture crap you are posting is just junk that leads to innuendo. I would hope the mods will do something about this blatant smear campaign. Lord knows what Uzoho did to you. Good luck.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
MYMIND wrote:This age falsification story has taken on a life of its own. The story is now on allafrica.com and is TRENDING.

http://allafrica.com/view/group/main/ma ... 61937.html

How unfortunate!
Like I said, it is a stain he will never be able to wash off.
Danfo Driver shey you see why we should have invited Enyeama. :sneaky:

I see say you nor dey dance mpokiti again. :P
What do you mean? Are you saying that if we had invited Enyeama, Enyeama’s cohorts and animals would not have tainted the career of a 19 year old who did nothing wrong but accepted the mandate to serve his father land?

When enyeama went to his first World Cup and took the place of someone, was his career destroyed by sycophants and criminals? Enyeama is an imbecile and so is every person who has supported him and tried to destroy and innocent child! My hatred for a Enyeama deepens by the minute! And Judgment is coming for Enyeama and his people. A wa bie yu wa!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

metalalloy wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

I'm done responding to you. If you have concrete evidence, feel free to post it. Like i said, i dont know the kid from Adam. All this stupid picture crap you are posting is just junk that leads to innuendo. I would hope the mods will do something about this blatant smear campaign. Lord knows what Uzoho did to you. Good luck.
My POSTS on this Uzoho thread said nothing about Uzoho been an age cheat. I even ended it with some good words. But people like you and Gotti (defender of the age cheats), keep pushing me to the wall. Ive gotten as far as his blood sister's facebook page with very very interesting revelations. But you know what, posting it might end up getting out of this forum and would do alot of damage to the kid especially now that Uzoho's age is the talk of the town in Lagos. Trying to convince you, Gotti and others that age cheating is rampant would actually make no difference to the issue at hand.

Ive deleted everything i posted on the kid becuase my intention on this thread
1. was not to prove whether the very nice kid is an age cheat or not and
2. Got a call from a friend to just let sleeping dogs lie.

One thing though, he needs to clean up his FB page especially the glaring one that says he Graduated or was in Imo State University.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

I'm 38, 181 cm and people still sometimes ask me if I need a student ticket.
What about Robben though? He looked like Captain Jean Luc Picard at the age of 20...
People look differently. Some have a youthful look, others don't.

Fact is Uzoho passed the MRI tests, so its virtually impossible for him to be much older than he claims.
Whoever claims differently is a twat.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

marutimon wrote:I'm 38, 181 cm and people still sometimes ask me if I need a student ticket.
What about Robben though? He looked like Captain Jean Luc Picard at the age of 20...
People look differently. Some have a youthful look, others don't.

Fact is Uzoho passed the MRI tests, so its virtually impossible for him to be much older than he claims.
Whoever claims differently is a twat.
Not really, it is highly likely he may be within the age range but not impossible not to.

The wrist scan is nevertheless said to have a margin of error of anywhere between three and six months said some articles. This translates to 1.6 - 3.2% margin of error.

Others said there is 99% accuracy. Make that of what you may.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

ohenhen1 wrote:I looked old too when I was 19. Some people mature early facially.
Probably just harsh life you lived. :D
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

[/video]
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

How Old Do These Footballers Look?

[/video]
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Uzoho is not 19 lol. Dude looks 40 years old.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
All those saying Uzoho is old should be flogged

Post by Bigpokey24 »

All those saying Uzoho is old should be flogged

I just heard his press conference, even the way bobo dey yarn , nah like small boy kai..naija people are wicked and bad belle no good

Also he speaks very well
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Uzoho is not 19 lol. Dude looks 40 years old.
Yea.. boo hoo hoo.. he is 60! Playing at the world cup and going to get a ot of money after he signs his contract, after the world cup. Make e pain you well well! Your benefactor is at the end of his career at the age of "35" begging Lille for games, while a 40 year old Uzoho is the toast of the nation! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: All those saying Uzoho is old should be flogged

Post by 1naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:All those saying Uzoho is old should be flogged

I just heard his press conference, even the way bobo dey yarn , nah like small boy kai..naija people are wicked and bad belle no good

Also he speaks very well

You must have a bet that you will be the first CE to reach 100,000 post. What is this? :mad:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote:

Also he speaks very well

You must have a bet that you will be the first CE to reach 100,000 post. What is this? :mad:

He needs a job. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:

Also he speaks very well

yeap, $100k , still got about 25k to go
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:Do not leave your luck back at home when going for a competition
i do not believe in the word luck
SuperEagles

niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

chief nfachairman wrote:

Please post it. People who asked you to stop aren't asking you to stop exposing Uzoho, they're trying to get you to stop exposing yourself as an enabler of age cheats who thinks everyone else is cheating.
Last edited by niyi on Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!