Francis Uzoho age

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Francis Uzoho age

Post by Damunk »

Gotti wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

Luckily for Uzoho, he would last long as keepers tend to last far longer than outfield players.
Except that Uzoho was actually born in October... :lol:

Dude, time to put a cork in it and quit with this "I-am-a-cheat-and-thus-every-Nigerian-must-be-a- cheat" mentality of yours. For starters, THREE generations of my own family were all born within a little more than two months of the year (with a couple of outliers of course). Nonetheless, only SEVEN of the 21 members of Uzoho's set (2013) of U17 Eaglets were born in December and January (6 in December and only 1 in January). That means that your tortured "thesis" about birthdates was frankly just pulled from your sitter.

Finally, as it fortuitously turns out, when the disgraceful Ade Ojeikere was publicly blathering on about how nobody knows the 2013 Eaglets' school-mates, this same FRANCIS UZOHO was the one player on that team whose pictures taken with his school-mates was reproduced from social media (and I personally posted same here on CE - and will try to search the archives for it). This was a THIRD-STRING GK on the U17 team when those pictures were produced - with no indications (going from previous trends) that he would be ever heard of again on the national scene. SMDH@

God bless you, facts and figures.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
01bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by 01bakana »

chief nfachairman wrote:
john12 wrote:https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/wp-con ... 21x350.jpg
This man picture is trending on social network about his age. People are accusing him of falsifying his age but I highly disagreed because I saw a documentary of him with kelechi at NFF u13 program. The problem with Nigerians is how quickly they’re at attacking their brothers even without any evidence
Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

Luckily for Uzoho, he would last long as keepers tend to last far longer than outfield players.
NFA, actually if you look at age grade teams world over regardless of the sport(from ice hokey, base ball to football etc) where there is a cutoff date about half the team is born within the first 3months of that date. Psychologists call it the Matthew effect. For a good reference read sir, I recommend Malcom Gladwell’s book ‘outliers’ For the records, l believe Uzoho’s football and real age are the same.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Uzoho passed the MRI age test.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Gotti wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

Dude, time to put a cork in it and quit with this "I-am-a-cheat-and-thus-every-Nigerian-must-be-a- cheat" mentality of yours. For starters, THREE generations of my own family were all born within a little more than two months of the year (with a couple of outliers of course). Nonetheless, only SEVEN of the 21 members of Uzoho's set (2013) of U17 Eaglets were born in December and January (6 in December and only 1 in January). That means that your tortured "thesis" about birthdates was frankly just pulled from your sitter.

Finally, as it fortuitously turns out, when the disgraceful Ade Ojeikere was publicly blathering on about how nobody knows the 2013 Eaglets' school-mates, this same FRANCIS UZOHO was the one player on that team whose pictures taken with his school-mates was reproduced from social media (and I personally posted same here on CE - and will try to search the archives for it). This was a THIRD-STRING GK on the U17 team when those pictures were produced - with no indications (going from previous trends) that he would be ever heard of again on the national scene. SMDH@

And u actually feel like you've made a point here? SMH.

Dude, time to put a cork in it and quit with this "I-am-a-cheat-and-thus-every-Nigerian-must-be-a- cheat" mentality of yours.

If thats the mentality you deduce from my fight against age cheats, then your analytical capability has totally failed you on this one. Every Nigerian except Gotti and very very few people know age cheating is rampant. EVen Rohr in a one hour interview made fun at the situation when he was talking about Balogun and said "Balogun is 29, Real 29yrs not Nigerian 29yrs old". And everyone usted out laughing in the studio.

Even in this Piece, Pinnick practically also touches on this subject. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/nff ... s-pinnick/

Nonetheless, only SEVEN of the 21 members of Uzoho's set (2013) of U17 Eaglets were born in December and January (6 in December and only 1 in January). That means that your tortured "thesis" about birthdates was frankly just pulled from your sitter.

And 9 from the 2009 squad
11 from the 2007 squad
from a 20/21 man Squad.
11,9,7 shows that the NFF was/is getting better at this.

I never said anythng about Uzoho's age or even doubted his age on this thread so far. But i know it when i see a 19yr old, just like i know that Ayoakinfe or Gotti can never be 35yrs old.

Please GOTTI, rather than been part of the problem, you should be part of the solution. If you were a lawyer, i would have understood why you defending the undefendable becuase that's what lawyers do best. A 3/4yr age cut is ok but i can never defend 5 to 10yrs. Age cheating is a massive epidermic in NIgeria (i cant talk for the rest of Africa) and like in Everything i do, i fight to correct societal ills. I was a very top member of the PDP in Ogun State but i left recently becuase I could not continue been associated with Decadence after trying to fight it from within. Now, i am fighting all of the political class from outside.

Thats how you defended Fortune Chukwudi to the end even after his former club chairman and investigative journalists exposed him. Sometimes, the way you defend this age cheats even when its clear its happening, you remind me of those BUHARISTS.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ohenhen1 wrote:Where is Greg Oden picture at 18?
Along with the picture, forgotten by history.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Personally to me oh Uzoho doesn't look 19. I don't have any proof so this is strictly going by the eye test. If I had to stake my life on it, I know I wouldn't bet on him being 19.

And yes if the US didn't have very good record keeping practices (birth records, medical, social security, high school and college etc), I'd have doubted Oden's age as well. That's the only difference to me. It's much harder to age cheat in the US. Diego Costa is also someone who doesn't pass my eye test with regards to his official age.

It is what it is.
Last edited by theYemster on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Dude, time to put a cork in it and quit with this "I-am-a-cheat-and-thus-every-Nigerian-must-be-a- cheat" mentality of yours.

If thats the mentality you deduce from my fight against age cheats, then your analytical capability has totally failed you on this one. Every Nigerian except Gotti and very very few people know age cheating is rampant. EVen Rohr in a one hour interview made fun at the situation when he was talking about Balogun and said "Balogun is 29, Real 29yrs not Nigerian 29yrs old". And everyone usted out laughing in the studio.

Even in this Piece, Pinnick practically also touches on this subject. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/nff ... s-pinnick/

Nonetheless, only SEVEN of the 21 members of Uzoho's set (2013) of U17 Eaglets were born in December and January (6 in December and only 1 in January). That means that your tortured "thesis" about birthdates was frankly just pulled from your sitter.

11 from the 2007 squad
from a 20/21 man Squad.

I never said anythng about Uzoho's age or even doubted his age on this thread so far. But i know it when i see a 19yr old, just like i know that Ayoakinfe or Gotti can never be 35yrs old.

Please GOTTI, rather than been part of the problem, you should be part of the solution. If you were a lawyer, i would have understood why you defending the undefendable becuase that's what lawyers do best. A 3/4yr age cut is ok but i can never defend 5 to 10yrs. Age cheating is a massive epidermic in NIgeria (i cant talk for the rest of Africa) and like in Everything i do, i fight to correct societal ills. I was a very top member of the PDP in Ogun State but i left recently becuase I could not continue been associated with Decadence after trying to fight it from within. Now, i am fighting all of the political class from outside.

Thats how you defended Fortune Chukwudi to the end even after his former club chairman and investigative journalists exposed him. Sometimes, the way you defend this age cheats even when its clear its happening, you remind me of those BUHARISTS.
NFA chairman

Most of us are against age cheating but we are also against wild accusations on the issue of age cheating. You make a statement above that is inherently untrue. No one can tell someone's age by mere observation. That is not possible. You can guess but you cannot factually tell the age and that is the difference. To factually tell someone's age requires more compelling evidence including those that may be circumstantial.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

The guy is in the Senior Men's team. Why is age an issue?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

balo wrote:The guy is in the Senior Men's team. Why is age an issue?
If true it means he cheated while he was in the junior team as some suggested he was.

It also sets a bad precedent for other up and coming youngins.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

This man picture is trending on social network about his age. People are accusing him of falsifying his age but I highly disagreed because I saw a documentary of him with kelechi at NFF u13 program. The problem with Nigerians is how quickly they’re at attacking their brothers even without any evidence
It is a sickness, bro. Just too sad. I suppose the young man will now have that to contend with alongside his inexperience at a major tournament.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

This your argument is unbecoming of someone supposedly of your supposed calibre.

How does 19 fit into 12?
HAHAHA. Damunk, thats how ridicolous it gets. Please when next are you in Nigeria? I would take you round to these academies in Lagos, and we can have one on one chat with this players. THough 19 to 12 is not that much, 16/17 to 12 is pretty rampant.

And then they will still pass the MRI scans? :roll:
:bump: :bump: :bump: Oh my brother, you need to read more on MRI scan. A 30yr old can pass an MRI scan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_fraud ... n_football

BTW, my main man Wilfred Ndidi failed MRI scan in the 2013 ANC U17 and was dropped. https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/04/1 ... -cheating/

He seems to still be using the same age.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Gotti wrote:

11 from the 2007 squad
from a 20/21 man Squad.

I am willing to bet Gotti did not defend Chukwudi. Uncle Fortune is a proven age cheat, and a football great, Adokiye gave us proof that was beyond reasonable doubt. You cannot however go about making wild and unfounded allegations based on assumptions and overgeneralisations.

You however, have just told us that you are comfortable with cheating and most likely a participant in and facilitator of age cheating and falsification, and the only thing you care about is the degree of the cheating.

The contradiction in your statements (even within the same post) is quite funny.
Last edited by truetalk on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

This your argument is unbecoming of someone supposedly of your supposed calibre.

How does 19 fit into 12?
HAHAHA. Damunk, thats how ridicolous it gets. Please when next are you in Nigeria? I would take you round to these academies in Lagos, and we can have one on one chat with this players. THough 19 to 12 is not that much, 16/17 to 12 is pretty rampant.

:bump: :bump: :bump: Oh my brother, you need to read more on MRI scan. A 30yr old can pass an MRI scan.

BTW, my main man Wilfred Ndidi failed MRI scan in the 2013 ANC U17 and was dropped. https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/04/1 ... -cheating/

Chief nfachairman

Again you are making a wild claim. Please can you cite a passage where it states that a 39 year old can pass the test. That is a blatant lie my brother. If it isn't then cite a passage that states that and I can provide or send a link to Dvorak's study that I have followed diligently where he has found absolutely nothing like the claim that you just made. Please it is important to stick to truth telling.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

How does 19 fit into 12?

The test is not fool proof. It has a margin of error, so it will give a confidence level that 95% of the time, or in 99% of the population etc.

A kid that was born in the US, with confirmed Birth papers also failed it, so maybe Ndidi falls within that 1% or 5% (or whatever the marker for the MRI test is for that age) that fall under the normal bell curve.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/09/mri- ... rn-in.html
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Gotti wrote:
aruako1 wrote:Please share the pictures.
Couldn't find the school pictures...
But there are 2013 pics on his FB page of him posing with his (village?) mates.

Interesting you can’t find the school pics :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

truetalk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Gotti wrote:

11 from the 2007 squad
from a 20/21 man Squad.

I am willing to bet Gotti did not defend Chukwudi. Uncle Fortune is a proven age cheat, and a football great, Adokiye gave us proof that was beyond reasonable doubt.

You however, have just told us that you are comfortable with cheating and most likely a participant in and facilitator of age cheating and falsification, and the only thing you care about is the degree of the cheating.

The contradiction in your statements (even within the same post) is quite funny.
Truetalk, again, i am a realistic person. Our environment means that a true 14yr old would not get noticed at that age, develop his football to a reasonable level at that age or even compete with 20yr olds that claim they are 14. Again, black/ African players seem to ave 3/4yrs more lifespan than an average white guy/ European.

Secondly, i totally understand that for alot of these guys, football is the only way out for them and their family. Hence, I approved my player to reduce his age from 32 to 19 or whatever because of his potential deal to Azerbaijan. He can play another 10yrs, make some money for himself and his family and have a better life.

Sometimes, I allow the really older guys (called Senior players) to cut their ages becuase football can be an avenue for them to leave the country and get to do odd jobs. Better than been carpenter, driver or security in Nigeria.

The age thing cannot clear out in a day, but we have to start fighting it and correcting it from now, improve our football structure and infrastructure in the country, coupled with a good economy, then the current set would age out while the younger ones would be closer to the right age.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Enugu II wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Gotti wrote:

11 from the 2007 squad
from a 20/21 man Squad.

NFA chairman

Most of us are against age cheating but we are also against wild accusations on the issue of age cheating. You make a statement above that is inherently untrue. No one can tell someone's age by mere observation. That is not possible. You can guess but you cannot factually tell the age and that is the difference. To factually tell someone's age requires more compelling evidence including those that may be circumstantial.
The best way to prove age cheating is either via passport or BC but for a country that we do not keep records (we don't even have a functional identity system, NIMC is currently on a joke level), what do we do? We can only do this via communal means, witnesses, age pairing (joke in town was that when Kehinde Taiwo was celebrating his 37, Taye Taiwo was 25 though I understand he lost his twin at 1).

EnuguII, you see, when you are involved in football, especially grassroots football, its very revealing and mind bugling. NPFL is worse. Oh my, its horrible and thats why when you see our flying eagles players, they look like they should be captaining the SE.

Again, I understand when you say these are wild accusations. Like i promised in another thread, I would start to unearth the truth with "reasonable" evidence on Nigerian players (in National team and close to a callup), and expose it here and other popular media platforms (whether he is a cheat or not). I would try to do this once a month. I would be starting with Taiwo Awoniyi.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

truetalk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

How does 19 fit into 12?

The test is not fool proof. It has a margin of error, so it will give a confidence level that 95% of the time, or in 99% of the population etc.

A kid that was born in the US, with confirmed Birth papers also failed it, so maybe Ndidi falls within that 1% or 5% (or whatever the marker for the MRI test is for that age) that fall under the normal bell curve.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/09/mri- ... rn-in.html
Now you've contradicted EnuguII's thesis on the MRI. I guess we are not experts on this. I would probably invite a doctor to this forum to properly educate us on this in the very near future.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

So some of you clowns believe Uzohor has a 17 year old son, I see ,not only do we have lazy youths in that country...there are agbayas too. Some of the rubbish that flies around as news in that country beggars belief....social has become a curse for that country.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

oloye wrote:So some of you clowns believe Uzohor has a 17 year old son, I see ,not only do we have lazy youths in that country...there are agbayas too. Some of the rubbish that flies around as news in that country beggars belief....social has become a curse for that country.
is this story really going round? havent seen it anywhere. if he has 17yr old son, then he probably 37yrs old then if he gave birth at 20. :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Im sure it must have started as a social media joke
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

There is a brief video clip of Uzoho circa 2010 goffing around. He clearly looked young. like 14 yrs old. You guys defamong his name without evidence need to stop this.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

[/video]

This is the clip. He clearly looks 14-15. This clip came out in 2010 so simple math will tell you that he is 22-23year old. Yes he isn't 19 but he aint 37 either with a 17yr old son. You guys accusing him of being 20 yrs overaged should be ashamed of yourselves. Cosigning lies from a Kenyan news site. When have those useless poor dirty east Africans ever liked Nigerians yet you believe their lies uncontested.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Nigerians are just wicked.............Yet we wonder why people like Alaba, Alli and other don't want to play for us.

Abuses towards our players this week by useless fans are just uncalled for.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley