Francis Uzoho age

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Francis Uzoho age

Post by john12 »

https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/wp-con ... 21x350.jpg
This man picture is trending on social network about his age. People are accusing him of falsifying his age but I highly disagreed because I saw a documentary of him with kelechi at NFF u13 program. The problem with Nigerians is how quickly they’re at attacking their brothers even without any evidence
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Francis Uzoho age

Post by Odas »

I am surprised they are turning on the young man now. He hasn't done anything to warrant the type of treatment they are beginning to give him.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:I am surprised they are turning on the young man now. He hasn't done anything to warrant the type of treatment they are beginning to give him.
LOL. I am surprised that you are surprised. They are angry because they think the young man took the birthright of somebody. That's what this is all about.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Omo the way they’re saying it as if they’re sure and confident that he isn’t 19. I remember martins getting similar treatment in 2003 and this is 2018 obagoal is still playing. If his career span up to 15 years the people that accused him of age cheating wouldn’t apologize. Anyway na life
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

In Robby terms. It’s a damm shame if I may say
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Where is Greg Oden picture at 18?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

john12 wrote:https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/wp-con ... 21x350.jpg
This man picture is trending on social network about his age. People are accusing him of falsifying his age but I highly disagreed because I saw a documentary of him with kelechi at NFF u13 program. The problem with Nigerians is how quickly they’re at attacking their brothers even without any evidence

This x1000

It's disgusting. Nigerians will laugh and make jokes and accusations about his age but when oyibo people get started now.....

--------------------------------------------
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Imagine reposting an image that says “uzoho celebrate son 17th birthday at 19” a lot of people are reposting that photo. It’s almost as if people are joyous at one misfortune
Last edited by john12 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

ohenhen1 wrote:Where is Greg Oden picture at 18?

Below is Greg Oden as a high schooler
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Greg Oden is an age cheat.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I saw Greg at a restaurant when he was in college and I greeted him. :lol: Funny enough i was speaking to someone about him 2 months ago, and we realized his career came to an end when he was "28." :shock:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I saw Greg at a restaurant when he was in college and I greeted him. :lol: Funny enough i was speaking to someone about him 2 months ago, and we realized his career came to an end when he was "28." :shock:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kai, person go die here for CE ooo! So Greg Oden na real age cheat das why I'm career finish early.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The guy is enjoying his worldcup. Bad belle people dey lose sleep,
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

Luckily for Uzoho, he would last long as keepers tend to last far longer than outfield players.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
Odas wrote:I am surprised they are turning on the young man now. He hasn't done anything to warrant the type of treatment they are beginning to give him.
LOL. I am surprised that you are surprised. They are angry because they think the young man took the birthright of somebody. That's what this is all about.
Please stop. It is the usual ageologists and people looking for a scapegoat. I like Enyeama but I hate what they are doing to the boy.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

chief nfachairman wrote:Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

Luckily for Uzoho, he would last long as keepers tend to last far longer than outfield players.
Except that Uzoho was actually born in October... :lol:

Dude, time to put a cork in it and quit with this "I-am-a-cheat-and-thus-every-Nigerian-must-be-a- cheat" mentality of yours. For starters, THREE generations of my own family were all born within a little more than two months of the year (with a couple of outliers of course). Nonetheless, only SEVEN of the 21 members of Uzoho's set (2013) of U17 Eaglets were born in December and January (6 in December and only 1 in January). That means that your tortured "thesis" about birthdates was frankly just pulled from your sitter.

Finally, as it fortuitously turns out, when the disgraceful Ade Ojeikere was publicly blathering on about how nobody knows the 2013 Eaglets' school-mates, this same FRANCIS UZOHO was the one player on that team whose pictures taken with his school-mates was reproduced from social media (and I personally posted same here on CE - and will try to search the archives for it). This was a THIRD-STRING GK on the U17 team when those pictures were produced - with no indications (going from previous trends) that he would be ever heard of again on the national scene. SMDH@
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Rubbish post. Someone should sue the useless site that carried the story. No pic or details of the alleged son on his birthday.
Just post rubbish and people run with it. They should allow our keeper he needs to concentrate abeg.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Gotti wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

Dude, time to put a cork in it and quit with this "I-am-a-cheat-and-thus-every-Nigerian-must-be-a- cheat" mentality of yours. For starters, THREE generations of my own family were all born within a little more than two months of the year (with a couple of outliers of course). Nonetheless, only SEVEN of the 21 members of Uzoho's set (2013) of U17 Eaglets were born in December and January (6 in December and only 1 in January). That means that your tortured "thesis" about birthdates was frankly just pulled from your sitter.

Finally, as it fortuitously turns out, when the disgraceful Ade Ojeikere was publicly blathering on about how nobody knows the 2013 Eaglets' school-mates, this same FRANCIS UZOHO was the one player on that team whose pictures taken with his school-mates was reproduced from social media (and I personally posted same here on CE - and will try to search the archives for it). This was a THIRD-STRING GK on the U17 team when those pictures were produced - with no indications (going from previous trends) that he would be ever heard of again on the national scene. SMDH@
You're wasting your time. A coordinated attack is underway to reclaim the honeypot of the NFF and all its honey. Rohr must go, new team must be built so that we can start afresh for 2022 all in aid of promoting their own. I shale my damn head.
To stop trying is to start dying
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Gotti wrote:

Please share the pictures.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

imehjunior wrote:Rubbish post. Someone should sue the useless site that carried the story. No pic or details of the alleged son on his birthday.
Just post rubbish and people run with it. They should allow our keeper he needs to concentrate abeg.
The site had a satire disclaimer at the bottom but we decided to have a go at a young man who is representing his country well. I would have preferred a fit Enyeama but Uzoho is the business now and he will grow into it.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Didn't we have this debate during the under 17 wc?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

aruako1 wrote:Please share the pictures.
Couldn't find the school pictures...
But there are 2013 pics on his FB page of him posing with his (village?) mates.

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

This your argument is unbecoming of someone supposedly of your supposed calibre.

How does 19 fit into 12?
And then they will still pass the MRI scans? :roll:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "