Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:54 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1624
bret- hart wrote:
There is a brief video clip of Uzoho circa 2010 goffing around. He clearly looked young. like 14 yrs old. You guys defamong his name without evidence need to stop this.


if he was 14yrs old in 2010, then he shoudl be 22yrs old now which is actually not bad at all. I perosnally dont think Uzoho did serious damage to his age.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16671
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
chief nfachairman wrote:
truetalk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
john12 wrote:
https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Francis-Uzoho-II-521x350.jpg
This man picture is trending on social network about his age. People are accusing him of falsifying his age but I highly disagreed because I saw a documentary of him with kelechi at NFF u13 program. The problem with Nigerians is how quickly they’re at attacking their brothers even without any evidence


Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

Luckily for Uzoho, he would last long as keepers tend to last far longer than outfield players.
This your argument is unbecoming of someone supposedly of your supposed calibre.

How does 19 fit into 12?
HAHAHA. Damunk, thats how ridicolous it gets. Please when next are you in Nigeria? I would take you round to these academies in Lagos, and we can have one on one chat with this players. THough 19 to 12 is not that much, 16/17 to 12 is pretty rampant.

And then they will still pass the MRI scans? :roll:


:bump: :bump: :bump: Oh my brother, you need to read more on MRI scan. A 30yr old can pass an MRI scan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_fraud ... n_football

BTW, my main man Wilfred Ndidi failed MRI scan in the 2013 ANC U17 and was dropped. https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/04/1 ... -cheating/

He seems to still be using the same age.


The test is not fool proof. It has a margin of error, so it will give a confidence level that 95% of the time, or in 99% of the population etc.

A kid that was born in the US, with confirmed Birth papers also failed it, so maybe Ndidi falls within that 1% or 5% (or whatever the marker for the MRI test is for that age) that fall under the normal bell curve.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/09/mri- ... rn-in.html


Now you've contradicted EnuguII's thesis on the MRI. I guess we are not experts on this. I would probably invite a doctor to this forum to properly educate us on this in the very near future.


NFA chairman

Actually that is not a contradiction at all. He is quite correct and that is exactly my understanding. I hope you understand the fine difference between what he stated and your previous statement. For instance if you had stated that MRI may be passed by a 19 year old and failed by a 16 year old there would be no issue because those occur within the margin of error. What is not possible is your claim that a 30 year old would pass the test because that age is significantly outside the margin of error. That is the difference.
You need to read Dvorak's study and the reports can be found online.

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:40 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 37385
Location: UK
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
john12 wrote:
https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Francis-Uzoho-II-521x350.jpg
This man picture is trending on social network about his age. People are accusing him of falsifying his age but I highly disagreed because I saw a documentary of him with kelechi at NFF u13 program. The problem with Nigerians is how quickly they’re at attacking their brothers even without any evidence


Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

Luckily for Uzoho, he would last long as keepers tend to last far longer than outfield players.
This your argument is unbecoming of someone supposedly of your supposed calibre.

How does 19 fit into 12?
HAHAHA. Damunk, thats how ridicolous it gets. Please when next are you in Nigeria? I would take you round to these academies in Lagos, and we can have one on one chat with this players. THough 19 to 12 is not that much, 16/17 to 12 is pretty rampant.

And then they will still pass the MRI scans? :roll:


:bump: :bump: :bump: Oh my brother, you need to read more on MRI scan. A 30yr old can pass an MRI scan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_fraud ... n_football

BTW, my main man Wilfred Ndidi failed MRI scan in the 2013 ANC U17 and was dropped. https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/04/1 ... -cheating/

He seems to still be using the same age.

Uhm....Chief.....where is the story that a 30yr old passed the MRI test?
Pls point it out.
Ive checked your link and I no see am.

As for Ndidi, you obviously don't seem to understand how the MRI works.
You need to FULLY EDUCATE YOURSELF on the basics of bone physiology and the application of the MRI scan before making comments like you have which basically suggest Ndidi is an age cheat.

Do you know the Ndidi story or are yu just following the headlines as written by an ignorant journalist you can probably teach yourself?

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45299
Gotti wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

Luckily for Uzoho, he would last long as keepers tend to last far longer than outfield players.

Except that Uzoho was actually born in October... :lol:

Dude, time to put a cork in it and quit with this "I-am-a-cheat-and-thus-every-Nigerian-must-be-a- cheat" mentality of yours. For starters, THREE generations of my own family were all born within a little more than two months of the year (with a couple of outliers of course). Nonetheless, only SEVEN of the 21 members of Uzoho's set (2013) of U17 Eaglets were born in December and January (6 in December and only 1 in January). That means that your tortured "thesis" about birthdates was frankly just pulled from your sitter.

Finally, as it fortuitously turns out, when the disgraceful Ade Ojeikere was publicly blathering on about how nobody knows the 2013 Eaglets' school-mates, this same FRANCIS UZOHO was the one player on that team whose pictures taken with his school-mates was reproduced from social media (and I personally posted same here on CE - and will try to search the archives for it). This was a THIRD-STRING GK on the U17 team when those pictures were produced - with no indications (going from previous trends) that he would be ever heard of again on the national scene. SMDH@


Kpom.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45299
Enugu II wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
truetalk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
john12 wrote:
https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Francis-Uzoho-II-521x350.jpg
This man picture is trending on social network about his age. People are accusing him of falsifying his age but I highly disagreed because I saw a documentary of him with kelechi at NFF u13 program. The problem with Nigerians is how quickly they’re at attacking their brothers even without any evidence


Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

Luckily for Uzoho, he would last long as keepers tend to last far longer than outfield players.
This your argument is unbecoming of someone supposedly of your supposed calibre.

How does 19 fit into 12?
HAHAHA. Damunk, thats how ridicolous it gets. Please when next are you in Nigeria? I would take you round to these academies in Lagos, and we can have one on one chat with this players. THough 19 to 12 is not that much, 16/17 to 12 is pretty rampant.

And then they will still pass the MRI scans? :roll:


:bump: :bump: :bump: Oh my brother, you need to read more on MRI scan. A 30yr old can pass an MRI scan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_fraud ... n_football

BTW, my main man Wilfred Ndidi failed MRI scan in the 2013 ANC U17 and was dropped. https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/04/1 ... -cheating/

He seems to still be using the same age.


The test is not fool proof. It has a margin of error, so it will give a confidence level that 95% of the time, or in 99% of the population etc.

A kid that was born in the US, with confirmed Birth papers also failed it, so maybe Ndidi falls within that 1% or 5% (or whatever the marker for the MRI test is for that age) that fall under the normal bell curve.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/09/mri- ... rn-in.html


Now you've contradicted EnuguII's thesis on the MRI. I guess we are not experts on this. I would probably invite a doctor to this forum to properly educate us on this in the very near future.


NFA chairman

Actually that is not a contradiction at all. He is quite correct and that is exactly my understanding. I hope you understand the fine difference between what he stated and your previous statement. For instance if you had stated that MRI may be passed by a 19 year old and failed by a 16 year old there would be no issue because those occur within the margin of error. What is not possible is your claim that a 30 year old would pass the test because that age is significantly outside the margin of error. That is the difference.
You need to read Dvorak's study and the reports can be found online.


:lol: :lol: :lol: you are wayyyyy too optimistic.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1624
Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
john12 wrote:
https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Francis-Uzoho-II-521x350.jpg
This man picture is trending on social network about his age. People are accusing him of falsifying his age but I highly disagreed because I saw a documentary of him with kelechi at NFF u13 program. The problem with Nigerians is how quickly they’re at attacking their brothers even without any evidence


Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

Luckily for Uzoho, he would last long as keepers tend to last far longer than outfield players.
This your argument is unbecoming of someone supposedly of your supposed calibre.

How does 19 fit into 12?
HAHAHA. Damunk, thats how ridicolous it gets. Please when next are you in Nigeria? I would take you round to these academies in Lagos, and we can have one on one chat with this players. THough 19 to 12 is not that much, 16/17 to 12 is pretty rampant.

And then they will still pass the MRI scans? :roll:


:bump: :bump: :bump: Oh my brother, you need to read more on MRI scan. A 30yr old can pass an MRI scan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_fraud ... n_football

BTW, my main man Wilfred Ndidi failed MRI scan in the 2013 ANC U17 and was dropped. https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/04/1 ... -cheating/

He seems to still be using the same age.

Uhm....Chief.....where is the story that a 30yr old passed the MRI test?
Pls point it out.
Ive checked your link and I no see am.

As for Ndidi, you obviously don't seem to understand how the MRI works.
You need to FULLY EDUCATE YOURSELF on the basics of bone physiology and the application of the MRI scan before making comments like you have which basically suggest Ndidi is an age cheat.

Do you know the Ndidi story or are yu just following the headlines as written by an ignorant journalist you can probably teach yourself?


Did i say a 30yr old passed the MRI TEST???????????

Did Ndidi get dropped from the 2013 Eaglets cause he failed the MRI test. YES OR NO?????


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45299
Damunk wrote:
Uhm....Chief.....where is the story that a 30yr old passed the MRI test?
Pls point it out.
Ive checked your link and I no see am.

As for Ndidi, you obviously don't seem to understand how the MRI works.
You need to FULLY EDUCATE YOURSELF on the basics of bone physiology and the application of the MRI scan before making comments like you have which basically suggest Ndidi is an age cheat.

Do you know the Ndidi story or are yu just following the headlines as written by an ignorant journalist you can probably teach yourself?


No he is simply the average clueless individual who makes baseless unsubtantiated claims, offers no evidence to back up his claims, and then digs in in ignorance when challenged.

Nfacheif or whatever you call yourself. Yes Nigeria has a history of age falsification, Yes we have numerous players that have cheated, you are not telling us anything new. But to make baseless insinuations on players ages based on a testing system that you have little understanding of is just not acceptable.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45299
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
john12 wrote:
https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Francis-Uzoho-II-521x350.jpg
This man picture is trending on social network about his age. People are accusing him of falsifying his age but I highly disagreed because I saw a documentary of him with kelechi at NFF u13 program. The problem with Nigerians is how quickly they’re at attacking their brothers even without any evidence


Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

Luckily for Uzoho, he would last long as keepers tend to last far longer than outfield players.
This your argument is unbecoming of someone supposedly of your supposed calibre.

How does 19 fit into 12?
HAHAHA. Damunk, thats how ridicolous it gets. Please when next are you in Nigeria? I would take you round to these academies in Lagos, and we can have one on one chat with this players. THough 19 to 12 is not that much, 16/17 to 12 is pretty rampant.

And then they will still pass the MRI scans? :roll:


:bump: :bump: :bump: Oh my brother, you need to read more on MRI scan. A 30yr old can pass an MRI scan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_fraud ... n_football

BTW, my main man Wilfred Ndidi failed MRI scan in the 2013 ANC U17 and was dropped. https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/04/1 ... -cheating/

He seems to still be using the same age.

Uhm....Chief.....where is the story that a 30yr old passed the MRI test?
Pls point it out.
Ive checked your link and I no see am.

As for Ndidi, you obviously don't seem to understand how the MRI works.
You need to FULLY EDUCATE YOURSELF on the basics of bone physiology and the application of the MRI scan before making comments like you have which basically suggest Ndidi is an age cheat.

Do you know the Ndidi story or are yu just following the headlines as written by an ignorant journalist you can probably teach yourself?


Did i say a 30yr old passed the MRI TEST???????????

Did Ndidi get dropped from the 2013 Eaglets cause he failed the MRI test. YES OR NO?????


In what planet can a 30 yr old pass MRI? Please show us just 1 instance this has occurred out of the 7 billion individuals that exist on this planet

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45299
chief nfachairman wrote:

Did i say a 30yr old passed the MRI TEST???????????

Did Ndidi get dropped from the 2013 Eaglets cause he failed the MRI test. YES OR NO?????


Yes he did. And just what exactly do you think that this conclusively tells you about his age? :roll:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:11 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 45061
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Naijarians are criminals.

Anyone debating against it not telling the truth.

Now, how's that for generalization?

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1624
metalalloy wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Uhm....Chief.....where is the story that a 30yr old passed the MRI test?
Pls point it out.
Ive checked your link and I no see am.

As for Ndidi, you obviously don't seem to understand how the MRI works.
You need to FULLY EDUCATE YOURSELF on the basics of bone physiology and the application of the MRI scan before making comments like you have which basically suggest Ndidi is an age cheat.

Do you know the Ndidi story or are yu just following the headlines as written by an ignorant journalist you can probably teach yourself?


No he is simply the average clueless individual who makes baseless unsubtantiated claims, offers no evidence to back up his claims, and then digs in in ignorance when challenged.

Nfacheif or whatever you call yourself. Yes Nigeria has a history of age falsification, Yes we have numerous players that have cheated, you are not telling us anything new. But to make baseless insinuations on players ages based on a testing system that you have little understanding of is just not acceptable.


Oga Metalloy,
Have I accused any player here be it Uzoho of any form of FOCKING AGE CHEATING? WHAt teh FOCK is wrong with you guys? I have nothing to show he is an age cheat hence i have not accused him.

In another thread on Awoniyi, all i said is that I know his age peer and i ended that FOCKING post with the fact that he is quite young and close to stated age and he would play for the SE for a very long time.

As for Ndidi, I stated a fact that is out there and has been on several publications that he was dropped due to failing the MRI scan and he is still using the same age. But i didnt accuse him of any BLOODY fact that he is an age cheat. EnuguII has now engaged me in a constructive argument on MRI scan unlike you trying to come here to disrespect me. STUPID OLODO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45299
chief nfachairman wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Uhm....Chief.....where is the story that a 30yr old passed the MRI test?
Pls point it out.
Ive checked your link and I no see am.

As for Ndidi, you obviously don't seem to understand how the MRI works.
You need to FULLY EDUCATE YOURSELF on the basics of bone physiology and the application of the MRI scan before making comments like you have which basically suggest Ndidi is an age cheat.

Do you know the Ndidi story or are yu just following the headlines as written by an ignorant journalist you can probably teach yourself?


No he is simply the average clueless individual who makes baseless unsubtantiated claims, offers no evidence to back up his claims, and then digs in in ignorance when challenged.

Nfacheif or whatever you call yourself. Yes Nigeria has a history of age falsification, Yes we have numerous players that have cheated, you are not telling us anything new. But to make baseless insinuations on players ages based on a testing system that you have little understanding of is just not acceptable.


Oga Metalloy,
Have I accused any player here be it Uzoho of any form of FOCKING AGE CHEATING? WHAt teh FOCK is wrong with you guys? I have nothing to show he is an age cheat hence i have not accused him.

In another thread on Awoniyi, all i said is that I know his age peer and i ended that FOCKING post with the fact that he is quite young and close to stated age and he would play for the SE for a very long time.

As for Ndidi, I stated a fact that is out there and has been on several publications that he was dropped due to failing the MRI scan and he is still using the same age. But i didnt accuse him of any BLOODY fact that he is an age cheat. EnuguII has now engaged me in a constructive argument on MRI scan unlike you trying to come here to disrespect me. STUPID OLODO!!!!



What other conclusion is supposed to be drawn from the statement " HE IS STILL USING THE SAME AGE"? What other age is he supposed to use? You are you using your age on your birth certificate still? :roll:

Yes insult me go ahead. Keep on making unsubstantiated claims. No constructive "argument" can be had with an ignorant person like yourself. Go and educate your ignorant self on how MRI's work and what it tests for before you come and cast aspersions on young kids on a public website. :roll:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1624
Enugu II wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
truetalk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
john12 wrote:
https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Francis-Uzoho-II-521x350.jpg
This man picture is trending on social network about his age. People are accusing him of falsifying his age but I highly disagreed because I saw a documentary of him with kelechi at NFF u13 program. The problem with Nigerians is how quickly they’re at attacking their brothers even without any evidence


Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

Luckily for Uzoho, he would last long as keepers tend to last far longer than outfield players.
This your argument is unbecoming of someone supposedly of your supposed calibre.

How does 19 fit into 12?
HAHAHA. Damunk, thats how ridicolous it gets. Please when next are you in Nigeria? I would take you round to these academies in Lagos, and we can have one on one chat with this players. THough 19 to 12 is not that much, 16/17 to 12 is pretty rampant.

And then they will still pass the MRI scans? :roll:


:bump: :bump: :bump: Oh my brother, you need to read more on MRI scan. A 30yr old can pass an MRI scan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_fraud ... n_football

BTW, my main man Wilfred Ndidi failed MRI scan in the 2013 ANC U17 and was dropped. https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/04/1 ... -cheating/

He seems to still be using the same age.


The test is not fool proof. It has a margin of error, so it will give a confidence level that 95% of the time, or in 99% of the population etc.

A kid that was born in the US, with confirmed Birth papers also failed it, so maybe Ndidi falls within that 1% or 5% (or whatever the marker for the MRI test is for that age) that fall under the normal bell curve.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/09/mri- ... rn-in.html


Now you've contradicted EnuguII's thesis on the MRI. I guess we are not experts on this. I would probably invite a doctor to this forum to properly educate us on this in the very near future.


NFA chairman

Actually that is not a contradiction at all. He is quite correct and that is exactly my understanding. I hope you understand the fine difference between what he stated and your previous statement. For instance if you had stated that MRI may be passed by a 19 year old and failed by a 16 year old there would be no issue because those occur within the margin of error. What is not possible is your claim that a 30 year old would pass the test because that age is significantly outside the margin of error. That is the difference.
You need to read Dvorak's study and the reports can be found online.


Enugu II,
Some of the arguments on this MRI scan thing again doesnt seem to work with me. Again, like I said, I would like to speak with a medic on this MRI and get very comprehensive understanding on how it works and probably invite him to educate us on this forum.

From your argument and that of Metalloy, It seems FIFA has approved a test that would likely disqualify eligible candidates and qualify candidates that are probably over 16 but not older than 19.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1624
Enugu II wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
truetalk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
john12 wrote:
https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Francis-Uzoho-II-521x350.jpg
This man picture is trending on social network about his age. People are accusing him of falsifying his age but I highly disagreed because I saw a documentary of him with kelechi at NFF u13 program. The problem with Nigerians is how quickly they’re at attacking their brothers even without any evidence


Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

Luckily for Uzoho, he would last long as keepers tend to last far longer than outfield players.
This your argument is unbecoming of someone supposedly of your supposed calibre.

How does 19 fit into 12?
HAHAHA. Damunk, thats how ridicolous it gets. Please when next are you in Nigeria? I would take you round to these academies in Lagos, and we can have one on one chat with this players. THough 19 to 12 is not that much, 16/17 to 12 is pretty rampant.

And then they will still pass the MRI scans? :roll:


:bump: :bump: :bump: Oh my brother, you need to read more on MRI scan. A 30yr old can pass an MRI scan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_fraud ... n_football

BTW, my main man Wilfred Ndidi failed MRI scan in the 2013 ANC U17 and was dropped. https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/04/1 ... -cheating/

He seems to still be using the same age.


The test is not fool proof. It has a margin of error, so it will give a confidence level that 95% of the time, or in 99% of the population etc.

A kid that was born in the US, with confirmed Birth papers also failed it, so maybe Ndidi falls within that 1% or 5% (or whatever the marker for the MRI test is for that age) that fall under the normal bell curve.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/09/mri- ... rn-in.html


Now you've contradicted EnuguII's thesis on the MRI. I guess we are not experts on this. I would probably invite a doctor to this forum to properly educate us on this in the very near future.


NFA chairman

Actually that is not a contradiction at all. He is quite correct and that is exactly my understanding. I hope you understand the fine difference between what he stated and your previous statement. For instance if you had stated that MRI may be passed by a 19 year old and failed by a 16 year old there would be no issue because those occur within the margin of error. What is not possible is your claim that a 30 year old would pass the test because that age is significantly outside the margin of error. That is the difference.
You need to read Dvorak's study and the reports can be found online.


I would like to see the link please. We learn everyday and maybe i have something to learn here.

Cheers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:16 am
Posts: 3406
Location: Cut-N-Shoot, TX
While I believe in freedom of expression, I also believe in censorship of stupid expressions.
If ever there is a thread that should be censored, this definitely is one. What use is a thread
like this, and at this time? Is Uzoho's age, whatever it is, constitute any illegality on our team?

I will suggest that this thread be closed, as the title merits no discussion and should not be encouraged.

_________________
Though religion is a concept that simply can not be ignored. The fact that a deity could
stand idly by while one of his creations slaughters another simply in his name, is a mystery I
doubt theologists would dare touch.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1624
metalalloy wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Uhm....Chief.....where is the story that a 30yr old passed the MRI test?
Pls point it out.
Ive checked your link and I no see am.

As for Ndidi, you obviously don't seem to understand how the MRI works.
You need to FULLY EDUCATE YOURSELF on the basics of bone physiology and the application of the MRI scan before making comments like you have which basically suggest Ndidi is an age cheat.

Do you know the Ndidi story or are yu just following the headlines as written by an ignorant journalist you can probably teach yourself?


No he is simply the average clueless individual who makes baseless unsubtantiated claims, offers no evidence to back up his claims, and then digs in in ignorance when challenged.

Nfacheif or whatever you call yourself. Yes Nigeria has a history of age falsification, Yes we have numerous players that have cheated, you are not telling us anything new. But to make baseless insinuations on players ages based on a testing system that you have little understanding of is just not acceptable.


Oga Metalloy,
Have I accused any player here be it Uzoho of any form of FOCKING AGE CHEATING? WHAt teh FOCK is wrong with you guys? I have nothing to show he is an age cheat hence i have not accused him.

In another thread on Awoniyi, all i said is that I know his age peer and i ended that FOCKING post with the fact that he is quite young and close to stated age and he would play for the SE for a very long time.

As for Ndidi, I stated a fact that is out there and has been on several publications that he was dropped due to failing the MRI scan and he is still using the same age. But i didnt accuse him of any BLOODY fact that he is an age cheat. EnuguII has now engaged me in a constructive argument on MRI scan unlike you trying to come here to disrespect me. STUPID OLODO!!!!



What other conclusion is supposed to be drawn from the statement " HE IS STILL USING THE SAME AGE"? What other age is he supposed to use? You are you using your age on your birth certificate still? :roll:

Yes insult me go ahead. Keep on making unsubstantiated claims. No constructive "argument" can be had with an ignorant person like yourself. Go and educate your ignorant self on how MRI's work and what it tests for before you come and cast aspersions on young kids on a public website. :roll:


FIFA has said, for the U17 tournament, to determine those that are U17, use the MRI scan. NDIDI FAILED IT and got dropped from the team.
And then i said "He seems to still be using the same age." Am I not working with FACTS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!

We use FIFA facts, una abuse us. We saywe know his peers, una abuse us. we say he graduated from sec school at this age, una abuse us. We say A, B, C to Z una still abuse us. Na wa o

You started the disrespect MR. MAN. YOU DID!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45299
chief nfachairman wrote:

Enugu II,
Some of the arguments on this MRI scan thing again doesnt seem to work with me. Again, like I said, I would like to speak with a medic on this MRI and get very comprehensive understanding on how it works and probably invite him to educate us on this forum.

From your argument and that of Metalloy, It seems FIFA has approved a test that would likely disqualify eligible candidates and qualify candidates that are probably over 16 but not older than 19.


Yes and that is the crux of the matter. I apologize if I came off heated, but we have debated this issue several times on these boards, and unsubstantiated claims made on website based of picture evidence and a shoddy testing protocol sets me off. The fact that Ndidi "failed" the test does not necessarily mean he is not the age he claimed he is. Complete fusing could occur in a legitimate 16 year old kid and they would "fail" the MRI and have that stigma associated with them forever. When Ndidi signed for Leicester, his "failed" MRI was brought up on the Leicester boards to doubt his age.

The MRI protcol was set based on some flawed study that only measured 500 kids from Switzerland, Malaysia, Algeria or Argentina. And then got applied worldwide to all races as if everyone develops the same way. This article should shed some light on why a lot of people have issues with it.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... age-fraud/

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16671
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
chief nfachairman wrote:
I would like to see the link please. We learn everyday and maybe i have something to learn here.

Cheers


Chief Nfachairman:

Here are two links. The first is my discussion specific to Nigeria and a summary of how the MRI test works and its use. The second link is a summary of Dvorak's study.

http://eaglecity.blogspot.com/2015/11/nigerias-u17-asking-brain-to-think.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2465442/

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
john12 wrote:
https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Francis-Uzoho-II-521x350.jpg
This man picture is trending on social network about his age. People are accusing him of falsifying his age but I highly disagreed because I saw a documentary of him with kelechi at NFF u13 program. The problem with Nigerians is how quickly they’re at attacking their brothers even without any evidence


Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

Luckily for Uzoho, he would last long as keepers tend to last far longer than outfield players.
This your argument is unbecoming of someone supposedly of your supposed calibre.

How does 19 fit into 12?
And then they will still pass the MRI scans? :roll:


Seriously? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: NFAChairman has made racist and tribalistic comments over the years, and the one that gets your buttocks wet is accusations of cheating? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

It is well

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
Goldleaf wrote:
john12 wrote:
https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Francis-Uzoho-II-521x350.jpg
This man picture is trending on social network about his age. People are accusing him of falsifying his age but I highly disagreed because I saw a documentary of him with kelechi at NFF u13 program. The problem with Nigerians is how quickly they’re at attacking their brothers even without any evidence


It is a sickness, bro. Just too sad. I suppose the young man will now have that to contend with alongside his inexperience at a major tournament.


And for the rest of his career.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:04 pm
Posts: 2379
Enugu II wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
truetalk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
john12 wrote:
https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Francis-Uzoho-II-521x350.jpg
This man picture is trending on social network about his age. People are accusing him of falsifying his age but I highly disagreed because I saw a documentary of him with kelechi at NFF u13 program. The problem with Nigerians is how quickly they’re at attacking their brothers even without any evidence


Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

Luckily for Uzoho, he would last long as keepers tend to last far longer than outfield players.
This your argument is unbecoming of someone supposedly of your supposed calibre.

How does 19 fit into 12?
HAHAHA. Damunk, thats how ridicolous it gets. Please when next are you in Nigeria? I would take you round to these academies in Lagos, and we can have one on one chat with this players. THough 19 to 12 is not that much, 16/17 to 12 is pretty rampant.

And then they will still pass the MRI scans? :roll:


:bump: :bump: :bump: Oh my brother, you need to read more on MRI scan. A 30yr old can pass an MRI scan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_fraud ... n_football

BTW, my main man Wilfred Ndidi failed MRI scan in the 2013 ANC U17 and was dropped. https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/04/1 ... -cheating/

He seems to still be using the same age.


The test is not fool proof. It has a margin of error, so it will give a confidence level that 95% of the time, or in 99% of the population etc.

A kid that was born in the US, with confirmed Birth papers also failed it, so maybe Ndidi falls within that 1% or 5% (or whatever the marker for the MRI test is for that age) that fall under the normal bell curve.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/09/mri- ... rn-in.html


Now you've contradicted EnuguII's thesis on the MRI. I guess we are not experts on this. I would probably invite a doctor to this forum to properly educate us on this in the very near future.


NFA chairman

Actually that is not a contradiction at all. He is quite correct and that is exactly my understanding. I hope you understand the fine difference between what he stated and your previous statement. For instance if you had stated that MRI may be passed by a 19 year old and failed by a 16 year old there would be no issue because those occur within the margin of error. What is not possible is your claim that a 30 year old would pass the test because that age is significantly outside the margin of error. That is the difference.
You need to read Dvorak's study and the reports can be found online.


Remember the American kid that failed the MRI scan and was sent home.....next month he played for USA in the same age group......we are all idiiiiots, all Nigerians...sorry

_________________
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:52 am
Posts: 10708
Location: USA
People mistake wowo, for old age. If you bring that boy fresh from catechism class in primary six, he will still look like someone in SS 3, because of his challenging looks.

_________________
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1624
metalalloy wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

Enugu II,
Some of the arguments on this MRI scan thing again doesnt seem to work with me. Again, like I said, I would like to speak with a medic on this MRI and get very comprehensive understanding on how it works and probably invite him to educate us on this forum.

From your argument and that of Metalloy, It seems FIFA has approved a test that would likely disqualify eligible candidates and qualify candidates that are probably over 16 but not older than 19.


Yes and that is the crux of the matter. I apologize if I came off heated, but we have debated this issue several times on these boards, and unsubstantiated claims made on website based of picture evidence and a shoddy testing protocol sets me off. The fact that Ndidi "failed" the test does not necessarily mean he is not the age he claimed he is. Complete fusing could occur in a legitimate 16 year old kid and they would "fail" the MRI and have that stigma associated with them forever. When Ndidi signed for Leicester, his "failed" MRI was brought up on the Leicester boards to doubt his age.

The MRI protcol was set based on some flawed study that only measured 500 kids from Switzerland, Malaysia, Algeria or Argentina. And then got applied worldwide to all races as if everyone develops the same way. This article should shed some light on why a lot of people have issues with it.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... age-fraud/


Brother,
I also apologize for my reaction.

Nuff respect to you sir. :thumb:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Siddonlook11 and 33 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group