Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:18 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:35 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 44019
Calling this one now. We must rise again.

_________________
Quote:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 75961
Location: Earth
If there aren't any set pieces, then yes. .if not another 90 mins

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am
Posts: 9168
Egypt is not winning today. We are winless in 8 games this year and I fail to see a path to victory against Russia in their own backyard.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:16 am
Posts: 3159
Location: Cut-N-Shoot, TX
Heliopolis wrote:
Egypt is not winning today. We are winless in 8 games this year and I fail to see a path to victory against Russia in their own backyard.
Try being positive, or just don't watch the match.

_________________
Though religion is a concept that simply can not be ignored. The fact that a deity could
stand idly by while one of his creations slaughters another simply in his name, is a mystery I
doubt theologists would dare touch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:51 am
Posts: 2598
Heliopolis wrote:
Egypt is not winning today. We are winless in 8 games this year and I fail to see a path to victory against Russia in their own backyard.



I think if Egypt scores 1st, they win as I think they have a better spirit than the Russian side for one. And I think if Salah plays, it will raise the spirit of the squad further.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 5353
1 down, 1 2 go


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 75961
Location: Earth
charlie wrote:
1 down, 1 2 go

dude you are a jinx, leave our forum

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 5353
Bigpokey24 wrote:
charlie wrote:
1 down, 1 2 go

dude you are a jinx, leave our forum


:D Was it because I said you made a stupid comment yesterday that you are getting personal? :D

If you have issues with me, that is your own palava.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:23 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:02 pm
Posts: 10274
Location: Around the World
Stop shaking..Egypt is winning today

Heliopolis wrote:
Egypt is not winning today. We are winless in 8 games this year and I fail to see a path to victory against Russia in their own backyard.

_________________
http://www.turenchi.com for Nigerian News


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6430
nanijoe wrote:
Stop shaking..Egypt is winning today
Heliopolis wrote:
Egypt is not winning today. We are winless in 8 games this year and I fail to see a path to victory against Russia in their own backyard.


They ain't winning squat
History is against them
The environment is against them
They have one very very good world class player, but he's no Maradona (who carried Argentina to a world cup)

_________________
Boycott Russia 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 75961
Location: Earth
charlie wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
charlie wrote:
1 down, 1 2 go

dude you are a jinx, leave our forum


:D Was it because I said you made a stupid comment yesterday that you are getting personal? :D

If you have issues with me, that is your own palava.

nope it was since the Chelsea vs Barca games when you ran your mouth when i predicted Chelsea was going to lose, since then you've been a joke in my sight

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 5353
Bigpokey24 wrote:
charlie wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
charlie wrote:
1 down, 1 2 go

dude you are a jinx, leave our forum


:D Was it because I said you made a stupid comment yesterday that you are getting personal? :D

If you have issues with me, that is your own palava.

nope it was since the Chelsea vs Barca games when you ran your mouth when i predicted Chelsea was going to lose, since then you've been a joke in my sight


I dont even remember what I said then :D
I advice you to let your bad belle go because for me you are a non-factor. Neither here no there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 75961
Location: Earth
Quote:
This post was made by charlie who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6430
Rawlings wrote:
nanijoe wrote:
Stop shaking..Egypt is winning today
Heliopolis wrote:
Egypt is not winning today. We are winless in 8 games this year and I fail to see a path to victory against Russia in their own backyard.


They ain't winning squat
History is against them
The environment is against them
They have one very very good world class player, but he's no Maradona (who carried Argentina to a world cup)


I hate to say, I told you so

_________________
Boycott Russia 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 27731
YUJAM wrote:
Calling this one now. We must rise again.

You called it :clap: :clap: :clap:

:rotf: :rotf: Mshheeewww

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:08 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 44019
Yup and I broke a cardinal rule. Egypt is Egypt

_________________
Quote:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CALLIY, dankhalifa, maceo4, ogasir and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group