Kabalenga......Pione Sisto

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Kabalenga......Pione Sisto

Post by bret- hart »

How could you big foreheded people let this guy slip?? Dude is a good winger but plays for Denmark.

[/video]
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kabalenga......Pione Sisto

Post by Kabalega »

Have you seen the Uganda Cranes lately? :thumbs:

Anyway, for an answer to your question, ask Tammy Abraham. :taunt:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Kabalega wrote:Have you seen the Uganda Cranes lately? :thumbs:

Tammy was born in England. I doubt if he has even been to Nigeria. You guys should have made an attempt to get Sisto. I mean anything to lift your useless team chances of qualifying for an AFCON in the next 50years :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

With Egypt's performance, hopefully this kabalenga can keep quiet about how their qualifying group was the toughest
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

bret- hart wrote:
Kabalega wrote:Have you seen the Uganda Cranes lately? :thumbs:

Tammy was born in England. I doubt if he has even been to Nigeria. You guys should have made an attempt to get Sisto. I mean anything to lift your useless team chances of qualifying for an AFCON in the next 50years :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Give me some time to ask around.
But if you have the phone numbers of Ademola Lookman, Ovie Ejaria, Sheyi Ojo, Dominic Solanke, Tomori or Joshua Onomah please let me know. :)
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

greg wrote:With Egypt's performance, hopefully this kabalenga can keep quiet about how their qualifying group was the toughest
Egypt is a team of 1 man and 9 defenders.
Their main man was injured before the World Cup.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

greg wrote:With Egypt's performance, hopefully this kabalenga can keep quiet about how their qualifying group was the toughest
Egypt is Egypt
Even if they qualified from a group made up of Naija, Morocco & Senegal, they would have still under-performed
They are not cut for the world stage
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Rawlings wrote:
Egypt is Egypt
Even if they qualified from a group made up of Naija, Morocco & Senegal, they would have still under-performed
They are not cut for the world stage
Ghana should have qualified.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Kabalega wrote:
Sharrap my fren! All you had to do was neutralize that one man during your qualifiers then. It is now clear that was a crap group. None of the teams there will have won even 1 point from our group. Look at what Iceland did with Ghana a couple of weeks ago sef.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

greg wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Sharrap my fren! All you had to do was neutralize that one man during your qualifiers then. It is now clear that was a crap group. None of the teams there will have won even 1 point from our group. Look at what Iceland did with Ghana a couple of weeks ago sef.
What do you mean by "All you had to do was neutralize that one man during your qualifiers..." ?
[/video]

In Cairo, Uganda contained Mo Salah to a 6th minute goal.

It was a "controversial" late pena against Congo in Egypt that sealed it for the Pharaohs.

Sergio Ramos neutralized Mo Salah for all the WC teams.