Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:39 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:57 pm 

Barring any last minute change of mind coach Gernot Rohr of the Super Eagles of Nigeria has concluded plans to drop Odion Ighalo from the starting line up for their next game against Iceland at the Russia 2018 World Cup.

Ighalo lasted 75 minutes in Nigeria’s opening game against Croatia which they lost 0-2 and the Chanchung Yatai forward struggled to make an impression and after the game faulted the system they played as the reason behind his poor performance.

However, sources close to Rohr revealed that the manager was satisfied with Kelechi Iheanacho performance in the few minutes he was on as he added pace and movements to the attack something that was missing when Ighalo was on.

Iheanacho also succeeded in dragging the back line of Croatia out of their position following his introduction and Rohr believes his movement could come handy against Icela‎nd, who are expected to sit deep.

During yesterday’s session emphasis was on the Leicester City forward with Rohr detailing what he is expecting of him, if he ends up starting in the team for the game on Friday against Iceland.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/06/19/ih ... eland-tie/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:58 pm 

Mschew...I was getting excited till I saw owngoal...will wait for confirmation...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:01 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
Mschew...I was getting excited till I saw owngoal...will wait for confirmation...

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:03 pm 

maceo4 wrote:

:rotf:

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:05 pm 

I would put iwobi in the middle and Etebo on the left if we play 4231 which I think we should. The constant movement and rotation will cause the ice men to move and leave openings.

Nacho

Etebo iwobi Moses

Ndidi Mikel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:09 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
I would put iwobi in the middle and Etebo on the left if we play 4231 which I think we should. The constant movement and rotation will cause the ice men to move and leave openings.

Nacho

Etebo iwobi Moses

Ndidi Mikel

Sure if you were coaching IFA XI

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:10 pm 

ownfinggoal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:10 pm 

People are getting excited when one average player is swapped for another one. Same difference. Ighalo came back into the mix because Iheanacho and co failed against lowly South Africa.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:12 pm 

The word 'SNATCH' is not a unifying adjective for a team.
That is enough to make the story useless, except of course to those not wishing the team well.
We continue to undermines ourselves, and wonder when things go wrong.
The negativity herein alone is enough to dampen spirits.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:13 pm 

Orion wrote:
People are getting excited when one average player is swapped for another one. Same difference. Ighalo came back into the mix because Iheanacho and co failed against lowly South Africa.

Ihenacho is still our best striker. I will rather play him and Simy instead of that bum that plays in China.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:34 pm 

maceo4 wrote:

:rotf:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:38 pm 

bret- hart wrote:
Orion wrote:

Ihenacho is still our best striker. I will rather play him and Simy instead of that bum that plays in China.

See Bret dog fart breath calling a man that can own him a million times over a bum. If he’s a bum then what da heck are you?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:39 pm 

Orion wrote:

And after the South Africa game Iheanacho scored in his next appearance as the number 9. He deserves another chance.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:40 pm 

Owngoal has been credible in this world cup.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:41 pm 

How in tha hell is Nacho a striker?!! Is that like C-Ron type? Is that what they call a striker? Or like box striker like the Obafemi's/Rashidi's/Yakubu's type?

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:41 pm 

Synopsis wrote:
Orion wrote:

And after the South Africa game Iheanacho scored in his next appearance as the number 9. He deserves another chance.

Anything that will give us mobility is welcome. We CANNOT afford a draw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:45 pm 

Shownoja wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
Orion wrote:

Anything that will give us mobility is welcome. We CANNOT afford a draw

Mobility we need Musa....

He injected pace into the attack...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:48 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Orion wrote:

See Bret dog fart breath calling a man that can own him a million times over a bum. If he’s a bum then what da heck are you?

The only human being that can be owned is you because you are a slave in every sense of the word. But even a slave is still a billion times more useful than you. You are more worthless that the dump I took this morning. Imbecile.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:48 pm 
Site Admin

Owngoal..

On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:50 pm 

Synopsis wrote:
Owngoal has been credible in this world cup.

Wonder why there is an unjustified angst against Owngoal. They have bothered to send a reporter to Russia and he obviously witnesses our practices and duly reports on them. One would think we should be grateful for some on-the-spot information rather than idle speculation. This attitude of dismissing useful sources has cost us in the past. Anyway, I'll rather incline to the man on the spot than just shoot breeze and give more credence to some dude behind his computer somewhere in Lagos or Kafanchan.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:52 pm 

Iceland game may actually suit Ighalo more as Iheanacho is likely to go missing in the barrage of Ice defenders.

In short it does matter the tactics, the players are just running around like headless chickens. Decision making and passes are poor. They require more than one touch to control the ball. Players can't make a pass because they are not even sure the person that is to receive the ball will run forward or stay.

The team is young and lacking experience in certain departments but will grow. :thumb:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:54 pm 

kolinzo wrote:
How in tha hell is Nacho a striker?!! Is that like C-Ron type? Is that what they call a striker? Or like box striker like the Obafemi's/Rashidi's/Yakubu's type?

He is a forward who puts the ball in the net? what kind of dumb question is this? See olodo

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:56 pm 

Robotnik wrote:
Iceland game may actually suit Ighalo more as Iheanacho is likely to go missing in the barrage of Ice defenders.

In short it does matter the tactics, the players are just running around like headless chickens. Decision making and passes are poor. They require more than one touch to control the ball. Players can't make a pass because they are not even sure the person that is to receive the ball will run forward or stay.

The team is young and lacking experience in certain departments but will grow. :thumb:

We will never out-muscle Iceland. What we need is mobility, positioning, and individual magic which Iheanacho can provide.