Seedorf, Barnes, Gilberto Silva are Naija

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Seedorf, Barnes, Gilberto Silva are Naija

Post by airwolex »

aykwes8 wrote:it seem "Nigerians" make up the largest so called African diaspora. it only means that what is known today as Nigeria was the biggest source slaves and they were the most willing. no wonder it was called the slave coast. Already I'm not proud that Accra and Cape coast were used mostly as a warehouse much less this
Bros just like most of this forum are in Europe and America but originated in Africa, our ancestors did a bit of moving as well and our history is not well documented. In short....we are all the same. There's almost zero difference in all coastal West Africans.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

airwolex wrote:[/video]

Another Naija guy from all over the place. Wetin dey shele? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I don talk am taya for this place, especially to all the ethnic bigots on this forum: NOBODY KNOWS WHO GBENSHED WHO IN GENERATIONS PAST, WHETHER OFFICIALLY OR SECRETLY.
None of us were there and we only know what we were told.
So people should stop hating and just love one another....
Oooops!.
That right there is the problem! :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ohsee wrote:
Damunk wrote:
airwolex wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Messi 51% Breda - the height side and 48% Nigerian - the footballing side. 1% South American

CRON 67% Nigerian, the football side, 33% European
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once again we see yet another evidence that differences clearly have no basis in ethnicity, so race is completely a social construct.
Some Nigerians are taking the test and some of the results show them less than 50% Nigerian. An Igbo guy took it and he had roots on Cameroon, Congo and Mali.

A Cameroonian girl took it and she was 18% Nigerian.
Bouncer, Achuzia-Di-Airhead and Dr Sabiyansh PHD all took the test.
Guess what they found (and tried to keep it ..."hush-hush")? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Shhhhhhhh! Biko doc, not so loud. The info is supposed to be classified until further notice. :lol: :lol: I am not surprised because Doc Sabi has too much love for amala for there not to be a genetic connection. :lol:
He routinely orders his amala anonymously by bike or cab, but was caught out a few years ago when the delivery guy turned out to be one Naija guy like that who was in town supposedly on a free adult education course but was using the opportunity to earn an extra few bucks.
It was 1Naija and he recognized Sabiyansh immediately.

They agreed to keep it "hush-hush" until they fell out here on CE over Imo state citizenship... :ohmy:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

...you guys still don't get it? .....smdh
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

airwolex wrote:
bret- hart wrote:I would think Gilberto Silva would be more from Angola/Congo. Not surprised by Barnes and Seerdof results tho.
Why? A lot of Nigerian slaves ended up in Brazil.

No. The majority of Africans sent to Brazil came from Kongo/Angola. Nigerians i.e Yoruba slaves arrived much later. Thats why Yoruba culture is still visible over there.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.